It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Find Your Sabian Symbol

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You could very easily add those links to your OP so that others do not have to fight past their inherent dyslexia at hearing a website spoken to them and then having the brain translate it into type.

I will keep this tread open for those links, otherwise, I will have to listen to the video over and over again to catch it. Although, I do find your voice very pleasant and overtly nice!

I am so cynical at times that the first thing I thought of when you mentioned your boyfriend was, "never let a boyfriend take night-time autumnal walks by himself!" LOL of course I am being terrible!

My Sabian probably says "prone to inserting foot here..."

Please consider putting those links into the OP! I think you will get more people responding! Thanks for Sharing!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

I'm curious when you said you can look it up for every "planet, lunar node, vertex and anti vertex, and angles" because I was wondering about that. When you look it up by the other things, does it relate the same way as in regular Astrology. Meaning, like your sun sign represents your identity, and the moon sign is your emotions, and the rising sign I believe is how other people perceive you. So when you look it up by those is it kind of like that?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Oh, I didn't even think of that. I tried to edit my post, but it says I can't edit it since it's been four hours. How odd...
But anyway, the first website is www.astrodreamadvisor.com... and the second is www.astro.com...

Oh, and thank you for the compliment

edit on 7-9-2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi again! Thanks for the links!

I am Scorpio with a 22 degree placement.

Here is what it said:

22-23: A Rabbit Metamorphoses Into A Nature Spirit

I do know that in Chinese Astrology the Rabbit is the luckiest of the signs. Although to be a Rabbit in Nature one would have to have a Spirit because life is a bit short-lived for a rabbit in the wild.

Maybe someone can help me with the interpretation of this!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Hi again! Thanks for the links!

I am Scorpio with a 22 degree placement.

Here is what it said:

22-23: A Rabbit Metamorphoses Into A Nature Spirit

I do know that in Chinese Astrology the Rabbit is the luckiest of the signs. Although to be a Rabbit in Nature one would have to have a Spirit because life is a bit short-lived for a rabbit in the wild.

Maybe someone can help me with the interpretation of this!

When symbols have to deal with animals, I oftentimes look up what the Native Americans thought of that animal. According to this website, www.legendsofamerica.com... rabbits are a symbol of Fear, timidity, nervousness, humility, rebirth.

So this reminds me of how rabbits are fearful and timid, but if it were to metamorphose into a nature spirit, it's like it's overcoming that fear and timidity.

Or maybe because rabbits symbolize rebirth, it's like your current life is a rebirth. You know like how Buddhists believe if you live a harmonious peaceful life, you reincarnate as something higher. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-9-2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Ohh, I like the rebirth part, that resonates with me!

My previous world ended last year in Oct 2010, and then this life started; a new home, a job, you name it and it has been transformed (temporarily of course).

My Chinese Horoscope is the Rabbit.

I just lost a rabbit recently, sad, her name was Hershey! I have one pet rabbit left, his name is Ziggy!

As for the property I live on, it is a Nature Preserve! I am not joking. It is a private property consisting of about 106 acres with a private lake. I work here alone as the "caretaker" as the owners live in Florida (I am in New Mexico). The property is loaded with cottontail bunnies! There is no hunting allowed!

So, ironically I guess this does correlate with me but isn't it odd that the Sabian has been for all these years and for me to read this now and for it to pertain to these premises a bit, odd? Maybe it is all coincidental if there is such a thing and my transformation will be about those traits you mentioned? I will have to contemplate this for a while. I do know that I am not meant to be at this property for long although soon I will be going on a year!

I have gotten messages from this property and I have spoken of this several times on ATS; the message is as clear as ever, "everything must die in order to be reborn again"! I have heard this from the trees and the soil as well as the Lake itself, yes, I hear these words spoken from within.

Thank you for posting that, I nearly died laughing when I put my partner's birthdate in there and checked on his Sabian, his read:

A Woman enters a Convent.

OMG, that is soooo him! I would have to be Jesus himself to get any from him! ROFLMGAO!

Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

After The Wedding, The Groom Snatches The Veil Away From His Bride

Now what's that about. I'm a snatcher? Haha, any insight there, Xaberz?
Thanks for the youtube vid. I had never heard of this stuff before, and it's been very fun playing around with it all.

Also found this link on using the Sabian symbols as Oracles. Have you had any experience with this part of it? Going to read through it now, it looks interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels
reply to post by Xaberz

After The Wedding, The Groom Snatches The Veil Away From His Bride

Now what's that about. I'm a snatcher? Haha, any insight there, Xaberz?
Thanks for the youtube vid. I had never heard of this stuff before, and it's been very fun playing around with it all.

Also found this link on using the Sabian symbols as Oracles. Have you had any experience with this part of it? Going to read through it now, it looks interesting.

No, I haven't used the Sabian Symbols as Oracle Cards, but mostly because I use regular Tarot Cards. It does look interesting, and I could see how it could work, especially if someone made Sabian Card with images on them instead of just words.

As for your symbol. It's kind of odd. So the bride has a veil and the groom snatches it from her. I'm guessing snatching it from her hands, but I suppose it could be snatching it from her face. To me that sounds border-line violent, but maybe he's just really happy to see her face. Maybe she's hiding behind the veil, and the groom wants to tell her that she doesn't have to hide behind it any longer.

Have you been married? Did the bride wear a veil? If it doesn't make any sense, maybe it just hasn't happened in your life yet. Or maybe you accidentally read the wrong sign? At first I thought my sign was A Merry go Round, but a few months later, I rechecked, and I looked at the wrong numbers and it was the Portrait one. Which made sense, because I was just racking in my head how my sign was a Merry Go Round, it didn't connect. But the portrait one rang a bell instantly!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

It sounds like you would be the kind of partner that would, out of Love, reveal the truth of the World to them.
edit on 9/9/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I did some more reading in regards to the "rabbit" and the "Nature Spirit" part. It appears that a Nature Spirit is depicted as a non-ascending energy form, but one that creates and builds structures; specifically plants or plant structures.

This is right up my line of development in that I take great interest in gardening as far as creating "sanctuaries". I tend to push the envelope of "tropicals" where they do not belong! Or, at least I used to until my life was "reborn" to this new property and job. Now I can't seem to grow anything (this year's efforts on this property).

It really wasn't the plant part or the building part that has me thinking, even though I do construct very easily, it is the fact that the Nature Spirit is considered a "light being" that can present itself, through Nature, in physical form. One example of this is Pan.

Recently, I was doing some searching and ran into a mosaic of Pan that is from 138/192 AD, and I was struck by the fact that he has my face! Seriously, I sent this to several folks and it is agreed that whomever the model was for this particular piece, he is most definitely a relative of mine. I have the same smirky grin (which always gets me in trouble), the same long roman nose, my brow can get furrowed and my beard and hair is quite similar. The horns would be my nature although they do not show.

I may have to get someone to take a close-up picture of me portraying this same facial expression for comparison. It is uncanny to say the least and I am not calling myself handsome!

At any rate, as a teen I grew up in a Wild Animal Rehab Center; I was placed under a "legal custody" situation to a woman who ran the center, we worked with the Department of Interior and Texas Parks and Wildlife.

Off track a bit, so I was contemplating our impending "purification" and "re-Creation" upon this planet and I began to question as to whether I am really prepared to move forward in the advancement of my Soul or if I am ready to step-back through the means of a Nature Spirit, becoming an embodiment of our Mother Earth versus the Kingdom of Heaven.

The idea and absorption of the "Christian" model has certainly opened me up beyond anything I have ever walked, but my past has always been one of a Pagan Nature, one of "Great Spirit", both in Myth and in Ancestral Family from one Continent to another.

It seems my life is riddled with synchronicity especially in light of this newest thought brought to me through the Sabian Symbol. I am seeking a transformation, there is no question to that part, and I cannot deny my past as I move forward to the future; I just cannot quite get it yet. If I were to reach the Kingdom of Heaven, in the Heavens or here on Earth, I cannot imagine it being any other way in terms of "Sanctuary" than that of Nature. This Sabian thing has certainly brought about a perplexing realization that I may not be "ascending" but rather choosing to "descend" as a means to restoring or repairing what went wrong through Man's hands.

I had to share that this morning!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
One of my favorite astrology websites is Astrowin.org

It's free to use their database for birth chart info and it will give you a very accurate birth chart with a report and sabian symbols for every planet. Very fun and I've been using it for years.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks...this was interesting.

Mine is Aries - between 21-22:

The Gate To The Garden Of All Fulfilled Desires

Only way this makes sense in my life is if it means I am standing outside that gate....and can't get in.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

That makes a lot of sense. Perhaps it is your role in this life to work on that and feel worthy of receiving your desires.

Just curious, but what is your birthday and year. I would be interested in looking at your Mayan sign, and looking at your shadow sign. Your shadow sign is what you struggle in in life, and what you must learn in this life, because once you learn it it will become one of your greatest powers.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
reply to post by Riffrafter

That makes a lot of sense. Perhaps it is your role in this life to work on that and feel worthy of receiving your desires.

Just curious, but what is your birthday and year. I would be interested in looking at your Mayan sign, and looking at your shadow sign. Your shadow sign is what you struggle in in life, and what you must learn in this life, because once you learn it it will become one of your greatest powers.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

I'd be interested in looking at those too. And you may be right re: my role in this life. It makes sense to me on many levels. Here's my info:

Birthday: April 11, 1961

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Awesome work, keep it up. Never heard of this before and it seems interesting.

Mine for the Sun is Taurus 19.53

19-20: Wisps Of Winglike Clouds Streaming Across The Sky.

my Moon is(someone said emotional):

Aquarius 6-7: A Child Is Seen Being Born Out Of An Egg

Either way very interesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riffrafter
I'd be interested in looking at those too. And you may be right re: my role in this life. It makes sense to me on many levels. Here's my info:

Birthday: April 11, 1961

Thanks in advance.

So your sign is White Rhythmic Mirror, which can be reflected back to what we were talking about. Have you ever read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone? If you have, you know there is a mirror in the book that reflects a person's desire being fulfilled. Very similar to that idea, White Mirror is telling you that you should look at your own reflection and see the truth that is being reflected back. Oftentimes when we see ourselves, our perception is clouded by judgement, fear, and frustration. It is your path as White Mirror to see when your perception is being clouded and to overcome that to see the world in its truth and light.

Your shadow sign is Yellow Star, this is what is difficult for you, but turns into your gift. I'll break it down to be easier to understand.

1) Learn that there is no one path to enlightenment. Everyone's path is unique, so it's important to look at the wisdom of many teachers to integrate into your own path. In other words, follow where your heart takes you.

2) Try to remove the disharmony in your life.

3) As you're busy trying to find out your purpose in life, simplify. Look at your present talents and gifts. Free yourself from your self-critical nature. Simply be yourself and you will open the doors to unlocking your true potential.

In conclusion, and to bring together the whole reading: if you simply be yourself, that would mean following your heart's desires. This is your gateway to unlocking your true potential. Simply follow your own unique path, and when you look at where you are, don't let your perception be clouded by judgement. Know that there is no good or bad on your path. There simply is what is, so trust in the choices that you make. Also, you are White Rhythmic Mirror. So channel that rhythm. Much like how we listen to music and we can feel the beat, be receptive to the music of the world and respond appropriately to the beat. Let that be your guide.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well...I thought about it, but couldn't get an answer. Could anyone tell me what "A sight-seeing bus" is supposed to mean?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread!

I have a question: My degree is 18 in Aries, (18 04' 06) and the symbols are

17-18 an empty hammock between two trees

and

18-19 the "magic carpet" of oriental imagery

I am very comfortable with either one, can I have both? I guess I lean a little bit toward the magic carpet. because if the hammock is empty, that means I'm not in it!

edit on 20-9-2011 by Pilot because: add

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raven_Heart
Well...I thought about it, but couldn't get an answer. Could anyone tell me what "A sight-seeing bus" is supposed to mean?

Do you like to travel? Are you adventurous? That's what it seems to mean to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

It's the second one because 18 04' 06 falls between 18-19. It's a little confusing but that's how it works. 17-18 would be a number like 17 53' 12 or something like that.

Still, both do sound nice
Even though the hammock is empty if I were standing at the beach and see a hammock between two palm trees, it would be a very peaceful image indeed.

<< 1    3 >>

join