It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its over! the government had alread dumbed you down (Proof Indside!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Why ban the use of calculus?
Why not just eliminate the ability/intelligence to use it, ie make us too stupid to understand it?
That would raise less suspicion.

Do you realise how stupid you sound?

Make people too dumb to understand something that people developed without the aid of any government.

Unless the governments of the world are going to burn every library on the face of the earth and ban people from teaching their children basic mathematics, I can't see how something as profound as calculus could be removed from public knowledge.

Seriously Radeon, going by your previous posts & threads, you should seriously seek professional help before you end up doing yourself in because of rampant paranoia.

Check out this thread and ask yourself if this resembles you.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I agree that this is their goal and that they are working on it for a long time now but i don't agree with your conclusion...

Its not over! Just this year we had serious protests against governments in most countries of the world. We are waking up and soon we will start winning too!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Why ban the use of calculus?
Why not just eliminate the ability/intelligence to use it, ie make us too stupid to understand it?
That would raise less suspicion.

Do you realise how stupid you sound?

Make people too dumb to understand something that people developed without the aid of any government.

Unless the governments of the world are going to burn every library on the face of the earth and ban people from teaching their children basic mathematics, I can't see how something as profound as calculus could be removed from public knowledge.

Seriously Radeon, going by your previous posts & threads, you should seriously seek professional help before you end up doing yourself in because of rampant paranoia.

Check out this thread and ask yourself if this resembles you.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't need to read that, your posts speaks for themselves, that people have been dumbed down.
LOL @ the government banning things.

Why burn down every library, when you can "burn" the ability to read?
Why ban people from teaching their children basic mathematics, when you can just remove the ability to learn it?
Calculus may not be removed from public knowledge....but the government can dumb people down, so they'll never be able to understand that knowledge.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I'll believe the OP when the use of calculus has been criminalised.

I second that with Algebra.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Didn't know it was in tins too...

Found this article from Food Standards Australia New Zealand.

Hasn’t BPA been banned in some overseas countries?

Yes. In 2008 the Canadian Government announced it would prohibit the importation, sale and advertising of polycarbonate baby bottles. The decision was taken even though the Canadian Government agreed with Health Canada’s risk assessment that the health risk for BPA is very low at levels of exposure found in polycarbonate plastic baby bottles and in infant formula research . In 2010 Canada listed BPA as a toxic substance under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999. An assessment by Canada of the impact of human and environmental exposure to BPA has determined that BPA constitutes or may constitute a danger to human health and the environment as per criteria set out in the Act.

A small number of other states in the United States and the European Union have also moved to ban BPA. Governments around the world have also been working closely with industry to address consumer concerns.

www.foodstandards.gov.au...

Odd that some governments are working to ban or minimise the use of it...

Sounds a bit counter-intuitive for the dumbing down agenda doesn't it?

edit on 4/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I'll believe the OP when the use of calculus has been criminalised.

I second that with Algebra.

I'd say the same thing about Triggernometry, but I already know how to shoot.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Governments should be able to get rid of BPA over night.
The fact that they didn't and are still "working" on it, should be a good indicator on their deeper motives.
Im guessing they're engineering a replacement for BPA, so when they remove BPA, they'll replace it, with it's replacement.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You are so very right in your observation that the “Dumbing Down” program is a complete success, and, Yes, we do witness the effect here on ATS.

Is the “game over” for us ? I sadly must agree again with you in this observation.

“We the People” ARE the very ones who have made all of this possible.

There is a “guy” at each water department in this Nation that opens the valve to the Fluoride tank in order to disperse this toxin to his neighbors, friends, and even to his own family just because it is his “job”. With NO thought of the damage he is doing to Humanity, this “guy” shows up for work everyday to perform his part in the enslavement of his fellow citizens.

It does not stop there however. All across this nation and for that matter the world, normal everyday folks perform horrendous crimes against Humanity just because “that’s my job”.

It could be the farmer who chooses to use GMO seeds, or the nurse who dispense vaccinations to infants, or your local news person who goes on the boob tube and tells the public that all of this is OK.

This list of dupes could go on forever, and these people will never admit their own liability in the destruction of Humanity. Some will show their own ignorance by trying to defend their crimes.

Yes it is a Crime, a Crime against Humanity to have sold your soul for worthless paper in assisting in the destruction of Humanity.

Again, I must reiterate that Hitler could have never come to power and did the things he did without the “Clerks” doing their jobs without a second thought of their own participation in their own destruction.

So, if you are honest with yourself, and you find that you are one of these “Clerks” will you have the “minerals” to stop and say NO more will I participate in the enslavement of myself, my children, my family, my neighbors, my country, Humanity ?

Sadly the answer here is No they won’t. The Policeman will still enforce the will of the N.W.O. destroying the Constitution by his own personal action and will justify these Crimes by “it’s the law”, the “clerks” will never see themselves as the very ones that have enslaved the nation, the world.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
The fact that they didn't and are still "working" on it, should be a good indicator on their deeper motives.
Im guessing they're engineering a replacement for BPA, so when they remove BPA, they'll replace it, with it's replacement.

Which will no doubt be something even more twisted and evil, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Which will no doubt be something even more twisted and evil, right?

Precisely.
A good way to fool me, is to be on their side, to have some sort of track record.
Just falling into the hands of con men.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Yes, we have been dumbed down, but ideas are contagious.

What the system promotes is very base and shallow.
What humanity needs is a "propaganda push" towards enlightenment...

Let The People Vote? YES... On Every Bill!!

(The bread is only as good as what you're spreading on it!)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

So the Illuminati under direction from the reptilians have control of ever government except for the governments that ban polycarbonate plastics in the food industry?

FYI It isn't just Australia and New Zealand either, most of the European countries have banned PC in the food industry due to leeching when PC is heated (e.g. in microwaves, etc).

Snap out of it Radeon. Paranoia is going to consume you. You need to stop fighting the system and find ways to improve it. Help your fellow man instead of thinking your smarter than everyone else. As soon as you start to label your brother as being a sheep....you have already lost!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

So the Illuminati under direction from the reptilians have control of ever government except for the governments that ban polycarbonate plastics in the food industry?

FYI It isn't just Australia and New Zealand either, most of the European countries have banned PC in the food industry due to leeching when PC is heated (e.g. in microwaves, etc).

Snap out of it Radeon. Paranoia is going to consume you. You need to stop fighting the system and find ways to improve it. Help your fellow man instead of thinking your smarter than everyone else. As soon as you start to label your brother as being a sheep....you have already lost!

Reptilians real or not, look at em urself, but this thread is about how you've been dumbed down, so stay on topic.
A system designed to destroy you cannot be improved, that would be a paradox, please use logic in your next post.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I agree with some points the OP is making. Your thoughts about the ability of reproducing is also startling. I don't know about everyone here, but I know a lot of couples who are having trouble reproducing.

It seems like more and more couples are having multiple miscarriages or they're having trouble reproducing. My niece has been trying for years, my cousin has been having trouble after having given birth to their only child. I ran into my old neighbor's son a couple of days ago and he was talking about adoption because his wife can't conceive. My friends wife had to lie in bed for 3 months so she wouldn't miscarry.

The number of women who are having trouble conceiving is alarming in my opinion.

Miscarraige Statistics

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
While I won't argue that IQ points have no doubt dropped, part of what you're referring to isn't a matter of intelligence, it's a matter of fear and ignorance.

Keeping the masses ignorant of certain facts doesn't make them dumb. It makes them ignorant. Keeping the masses focused on horror and nightmare day after day doesn't make them dumb. It makes them fearful.

Why don't people revolt en masse against their oppressors? Simple. Ignorance and fear. Even someone with less than average intelligence can understand oppression.

S&F from me because I do understand what you're getting at. I just felt a little clarity and separation was needed.

edit on 9/4/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
But does ignorance = fear?
Is fear formed out of ignorance?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

That bad huh.
I'd hate to think what the intelligence and the state of the neuroendocrine system of the recently born humans are.
Will they even have the ability to learn math, the most important of subjects?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

But does ignorance = fear?
Is fear formed out of ignorance?

Yes and no. Some fear is obviously common sense. And built into us for a reason. Other fears, as you well know are unreasonable. And are based in ignorance, and/or bad subconscious programming, such as some phobias.

So yes. Fear can most certainly be ignorance based.

But as I said. Even the most average in intelligence among us can understand oppression and lies once it is clearly presented to them. But fear can still put them in denial of its existence.

Read my signature.

ETA: Have you by any chance read Charlotte Iserbyt's book The deliberate dumbing down of America? If you haven't, I highly recommend it to all. It's a free download, and it's an eye opener.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm not too sure fluoride is the culprit behind the "dumbing down" of the US.

Why? Hell, I drink the tap water and have been for years. My family does. I havent noticed any change in any of us, and we still can see the stupidity and idiocracy growing all around us. Not to sound like I'm tooting my horn, or bragging about being smarter than others, but, I do see people getting dumber, and yet we can still see it and still my grades nor my brother's grades have been affected. I still score highly on tests, police tests, employment tests, etc. So if there is some suspicion of fluoride or chemicals in the water, I have serious doubts about it.

I think it has more to do with the erosion of morals, dissolution of the family unit, encouraging laziness and enabling the "gimmie something for nothin" mentality. Look at our television "shows". How many "talent" shows do we need? How many "reality" shows do we need? How many "dating" shows do we need? Do we need to be bombarded everyday about Kim Kardashian's wedding, or how we are idolizing stupidity in Hollywood? Education is taking a back seat to "social" studies. No one is teaching science, math, hell even history. Here in Chicago, 20% of high school grads are ready for college. 20% !!!!!!!! Is that because of some nefarious chemicals in the water? I doubt it. Common sense is longer used, at all. Take a closer look at our education system. Teachers dont teach, students dont wanna learn, parents dont give a darn, and they expect them to learn?Some are no longer requiring SATs. And then when they want to extend the school day by an hour and a half, the teachers all cry out in unison: "well, we need more money!!!" Hey! How about seeing some results in the test scores first? How about instead of 20% of high school students ready for college, lets see 50% at least. 75% would be better.

I can tell you with certainty, it aint somethin in the water. It is a little more complicated than that.
edit on 9/4/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

A system designed to destroy....

Says you maybe. That same(or very similar) system is working well in other countries.

Just because the US is in a slump at the moment doesn't mean that the system is totally flawed. It doesn't mean that the system is designed to destroy either. It just means that the system in the USA needs tweaking to make it perform.

The same goes for the education system. If TPTB really wanted to dumb down the US, wouldn't it be easier just to close the schools? Why haven't they? Surely if they 'control the world', then, shutting down a public school system would be a piece of cake to such powerful entities.

The US, like the rest of the world is run by its inhabitants.....no exceptions. Anyone of sufficient mental capacity can go to university and study any number of legal or accounting degree's and get a job in politics. There is no exclusive club to be a member of to become a politician. All you need is enough public support! Get enough people behind you and you can become a politician and contribute to our evolving society. Sure there is going to be those who get into political life that are in essence, "corrupt". But there is also going to be those who become politicians to make the USA a better place to live. .

Be part of the solution......Not the problem.

If you really think that the US populace is being dumbed down. Don't sit there and bitch about it. Get a decent education. Work your ar$e off to educate yourself and then spread your knowledge, get into politics or find your own way to help YOUR society evolve for the better.
edit on 4/9/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join