It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Running Scandal Threatens to Bring Down Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Wow I didnt know the head of ATF stepped down? Im not following the story very closely so maybe I missed it...

Alex has on the Director of "Gun Owners of America" on his news show(must be new, but I dont watch him as much anymore) But they talk about how its a false flag on the 2nd amendment... Congress is getting involved apparently too, and tons of people are hearing about it...

Im glad that people are becoming aware to this situation, hopefully they will research into it themselves and wonder what else is happening that people dont know about... 16 million+ top secret files a year isnt small potatoes

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I think unemployment,and no fix in sight,is a better reason on why Obama is going down,MHO.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

This isnt helping BO in the least but its hardly the only thing.

His time in charge hasnt been exemplary.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The Obama administration has thrown so many people under the bus, that Greyhound is now asking them to stop.

This won't go away. Nor should it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Obama and Bus Force One,is campaigning again. They have no time to stop.......and fix anything

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Lets hope so however if so it will leave the field wide open to elect another shill like Romney or Perry as the next liar and thief.

edit on 4-9-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I used to listen to AJ every day for 4hrs. I remember him talking about all the glitzy animations that go along with main stream news, he talked about how it was a form of mind control and bad mouthed it. Now he has it on his show. Little things like this that add up is the reason I do not trust him and his spins.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

When watching or dealing with anything that Alex Jones says, one must remember 2 very important things.

1. Alex Jones lies for a living, that's the only thing he does, he makes things up, lies, and distorts, and he does it very loudly.

2. Whenever Alex does happen upon real information (the few times he does) he takes it to the most absurd extreme.

Believing Alex Jones about anything is like taking everything in the Weekly World News or World Net Daily as fact.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Jones is irrelevant here. Gunwalker is real, proven and has already led to significant shake ups and scapegoating.

It pains me to see there are still people out there who havent heard of this government/cartel murder scheme.

Whether or not Alex Jones is a nut, liar, or prophet has absolutely nothing to do with this scandal.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
For those of you who still think 'Dear Leader' is the be all and end all of wondrous leadership. try reading this:

Sipsey Street Irregulars

Or anything by David Codrea on this massive screw up and false flag operation to further Soros and Billery Klintons anti-firearm crusade! This was done for only one reason. To give credence to the lie that 90% of the firearms found to be used by the cartels came from American shores!

Zindo
edit on 9/4/2011 by ZindoDoone because: spelling & punctution

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There are 3 other ATF gun-runner supervisors that got promoted!

Yesterday I read the scandal got it's first coverup in that the ATF gun that killed the Border Patrol Agent tried to get swept under the rug...

Here
and
Here

This entire thing stinks to high heaven. When will the MSM catch up?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The Obama administration has thrown so many people under the bus, that Greyhound is now asking them to stop.

This won't go away. Nor should it.

That would be hilarious if it weren't true. Obama should just carry a sign saying 'Not My Fault'. He must know that he can't win, but is going to spend big bucks trying.
edit on 4-9-2011 by DAVID64 because: fix

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
To be fair, operations like this have been going on way before Obama appeared on the scene. Hell, I'm sure it's just one of the many hundreds, or perhaps thousands, of operations going on in the background that the man in the big house probably never hears about, until the brown stuff hits the fan!
Not that ignorance is any excuse and the culture of cover-up is just standard operating procedure no matter who is in the seat at the top.

The whistleblowers get canned / sacked and those at the top get moved to new positions - not sacked! After all, they have the information to open a very big can of worms if they get a raw deal. Same with the bankers and politicians, they know all it takes is for one to fall and they will cut a deal and hang everyone else rather than carry the can by themselves. So, it's better to give themselves all a get-out-of-jail-free card, thus ensuring nobody has to ever face a serious prosecution, let alone see the inside of a jail cell.

We see and hear all the time new scandals that should see those at the top behind bars for a very long time, yet nobody is ever prosecuted. Yes, it's all unfair and yes, it's all criminal but, what can we do about it? Most people are so conditioned to just quietly accept it and not get involved by the government and media that nothing will change. The only way those at the top are going is if they end up swinging from the nearest lamp post!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
For those of you who still think 'Dear Leader' is the be all and end all of wondrous leadership. try reading this:

Humorously. every time I see the term Dear Leader on ATS I think of Ronald Reagan. He was the one president whom a large number of people wanted to make our permanent leader. Perhaps changing the constitution so that he may be king or our Dear Leader.

On the topic, the gun running scandal isn't even on the radar of most people. The economy, jobs and even whether or not they will have social security and medicare is higher on the list.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Laugh if you like Amigo, but this was and is a a concerted attack on nearly 90 million American citizens who believe in our Constitution and ALL of the legal Amendments to it (Not including the ones no longer legal)! I sit here in my free time watching and reading how your country is, not slowly, but at a breakneck pace loosing all of the freedoms our Constitution was modeled after! It pains me to see it happen and you folks don;t seem to have a handle on how to stop it., We here, of the 3%ers, will not stop fighting to keep what we've got and roll back the incursions taken against our lives and our rights! You should maybe take up the fight there and bring back the 'Great' to Britian!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

I was under the impression that the guy they wanted as a 'Life Time Leader' was Klinton!! Maybe not but that is my impression!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

That reminds me of the one Simpsons episodes years ago...

Then after the election...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

LOL,a refreshingly frank response from senator Bob Dole!!!!!

DOOMED!!
edit on 4-9-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Actually it should be on their radar this program got its funding from the stimulus and his AG Eric Holder has been lying about it also. He[Holder] was recorded in 2009 discussing the operation that he later denied knowedge of
Gun control is something Obama has been publicly avoiding yet it seems privately working on to please his liberal base.
edit on 4-9-2011 by hangedman13 because: clairification

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Seeing that Barack promptly refused to have the DoJ investigate the Bush Administration for the crap that they were pulling for 8 years(honor amongst thieves, go figure), it would serve him right to be brought down by a gun running scandal

new topics

top topics

join