It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese warship confronts Indian naval ship

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by back in black
reply to post by steppenwolf 86

Meh, I don't live in the states and honestly wouldn't want to..

I'm quite content here in lil ole Australia..

Australia gave the West the Murdochs, can anyone be closer to evil incarnate?.

Fox news and the rest of their Empire is a greater threat to western civilization than China, Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, climate change, and all the other boogie men that our political system are trying to scare us with..
the political poison they spew is destroying our society from within.

so, if these reptilian demons could come from Australia, you could obviously use a free abortion system.

but i still love Australia, just pointing out that no one is perfect.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by tarifa37

The Chinese cant come up with an original idea to save their life they just make cheap copies of russian made planes or subs so let them flex we all know the Russians are giving them older designs and Americans sure as hell are not helping in their tech

dont underestimate the chinese. What gives you the idea they cant come up with their own ideas.. Whom invented the printing press and gunpowder both of which facilitated the industrial revolution.
Their race averages the highest IQ scores on earth... Where did you get your opinion. China is leaping its techno infront of the western nations. Whom has the fastest missle on earth, the best military satalites... The Chinese. Get your facts right before spouting racism...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Well they have constructed the world's most powerful supercomputer recently, 50% faster than
anythingelse in the rest of the world, 300mph trains are also quite impressive.

ahahah china is about to get dethroned mira By IBM is said to do 10 petaflops per sec thats a speed china cant compete with right now their best is 2 and while they hold the title i dont see them beating IBM unless they steal or have spies working to find out how IBM will do it
edit on 1-9-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

ahahah china is about to get dethroned mira By IBM is said to do 10 petaflops per sec thats a speed china cant compete with right now there best is 2 and while they hold the title i dont see them beating IBM unless they steal or have spies working to find out how IBM will do it

you are missing the point, ten years ago it would have been unheard of china leading in the first place. Ok the west may well take the lead again, but in the future we will be unable to out compete china.... the blance is changing fast....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Hey guys, I worked some old wood and built a proper cross so... if you'd just like to go ahead and change the topic of this post to just crucify America for every ill in the history of our species, I'm sure no one would really give a flying rat's ass.

whom is trying to crucify america. peeps made reference to the 'west' fyi the west is compiled of many nations of which america is one. America is not the only country in the west....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

they have tons of money and spy on the US like mad what do you think? The reason ten years ago it was unheard of was because before the 1990's we wanted nothing to do with them and china was flat broke before then. Greed my friend greed gave them in opening. Left to their own devices and without the help of many greedy American corporations they would have been nothing. No offense to the Chinese people it's the government with its Orwellian laws and rules that hinder it progress just like we are starting to see in the states

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Where do you get your facts? Even if they have the fastest missile, can it hit anything? And what makes you think they have the best military satalites? If america wanted high speed rail, we would have it. Our cities are just too far apart for it to be practical, and we can also drive or fly for cheap. Didnt China just suspend high speed rail service due to a defect?
edit on 1-9-2011 by steppenwolf86 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Talking about the super high speed trains that China just recenetly took out of service due to the crashes?

Originally posted by Atzil321

Well they have constructed the world's most powerful supercomputer recently, 50% faster than
anythingelse in the rest of the world, 300mph trains are also quite impressive.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen6511

He was good here in his early days..
Then he went overseas and learnt his evil ways from you foreigners..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by citizen6511

He was good here in his early days..
Then he went overseas and learnt his evil ways from you foreigners..

i'm sure it was easy to find and hire his gurus.

they're a dime a dozen now days.

scoundrels have become consultants.

if they know how to babel, con, break every rule and ethic, valuable corporate assets.
whether media, finance, or politics.

Brazil, China and Russia still seem to have national governments, a definite strength.
the USA is imperial in it's politics, military, finance.
so when things go wrong, as in finance, the american taxpayer is caught with saving globalization.
the american taxpayer also pays 50% of the military, policing globalization.

so you have 6% of the world's population(USA taxpayer) paying 50% of the freight.
with some reluctant help from others trying to save the system.
a definite weakness.

it would seem that time is on the side of the Chinese and they are known for their patience.
if their neighbors become insolent, they may want to teach them a lesson.

the West would best stay neutral, in my opinion, limiting damage.
scream loud, put on a show 'till the Chinese are satisfied, both side declare victory.

i don't think anybody wants a showdown right now, so lets hope the Chinese's neighbors don't get arrogant.
edit on 1-9-2011 by citizen6511 because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
China will starve to death, as it stands they're running out of fresh water and the desert is becoming larger, so one day they will wake up with no way to feed and water their people or their crops. and the west knows this and will get every dime back that china lifted

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
China will starve to death, as it stands they're running out of fresh water and the desert is becoming larger, so one day they will wake up with no way to feed and water their people or their crops. and the west knows this and will get every dime back that china lifted

the news is that Texas is selling their herds and running out of water, eventually Las Vegas, etc.
the aquafir in the mid west is being drained.

maybe, the plan is to make water a comodity?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

What worries me most about the content of your thread is this becomes another excuse for the US to stay in Afghanistan/Pakistan to mostly separate the two, China/India, by land.

edit on 1-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: need food

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BurningSpearess

What worries me most about the content of your thread is this becomes another excuse for the US to stay in Afghanistan/Pakistan to mostly separate the two, China/India, by land.

edit on 1-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: need food

Right, cause India and China dont share a border, and have never had any border wars or conflicts. We need a new requirement of at least HALF a brain to post on ATS. Would eliminate 85% of the useless posts.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen6511

maybe, the plan is to make water a commodity?

It is now just last winter my wife was kicked out of a local mayors office during an interview when she questioned his choice to sell the communities water rights without a debate.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Atzil321

Nice post but the West doesn't think there was even a History before America was founded..

Nice post - but not everyone in the West is American. In the UK we have buildings and structures older than America itself.

In fact, hell, we created America.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It appears they are pumping some serious energy into the atmosphere to send some Typhoons to China.

China deflected the first 2, but I don't know how much longer those Chinese can deflect what's getting sent their way.

The powers at be need the Chinese population seriously trimmed or white man is done. Hopi Indian True White Brother will come from the West...and hell will come with him.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

True they have blatant disregard for copy-write and will short cut their technology by coping others who have spent millions on development and with that model they can cut out the midlle man back engineer what ever they want and then rip it off without a care in the world. Take the downed US special ops helicopter. The Americans should be docking them money on their loan to take into account all the stolen tech.

Too right, the Chinese steal other countries industrial base. I know a UK company promised a big order, Chinese take one ceramic print machine as sample, soon as they get it they pass it to engineering company and that's the end of proposed deal. They made their own copies. They may have invented many things in the past but that was the past, they need to steal technology in the modern era to catch up with the modern world

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

yeh but we showed them how to use it all properly

second

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Right, cause India and China dont share a border, and have never had any border wars or conflicts. We need a new requirement of at least HALF a brain to post on ATS. Would eliminate 85% of the useless posts.

Oh, holier than thou; I never said they didn't share a border, or haven't had conflicts.

The proximity of Afghanistan/Pakistan to India and China is what I am speaking of, and it just seems that the US continues to pursue staying in the area either in some form or fashion.

edit on 1-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: about to violate t&c re: troll

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join