It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin breaking apart...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Question Fate
why is it breaking apart right now. legit question, no conspiracy here just asking.

The Virginia earthquake broke it apart...

The Illuminati are aiming the HAARP array at it to break it apart and make it more dangerous...

Ooh, ooh! I know! The secret mason Illuminati conspiracy bounced HAARP waves OFF of the Virginia earthquake (to redirect and target them better, of course) to break it apart and create a mayhem machine! The Jesuits did all the calculations for them to make that happen!

I'ts Bush's fault!

The Annunaki "inherited" Eleninibiru from him!

Work with me here - I'm trying to develop a Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory!

edit on 2011/8/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

Rolling on the floor laughing........I think I will just snort now. Yes a GUCT thread. Great Idea. Wasn't the Earthquake a nuclear bomb in VA going off in the secret tunnels built by the Air Force? That was detonated by the russians? Who are not working with the Chinese who also have ties with the Fed? Is that about it?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If it's breaking apart then one of elenin piece could course a new trajectory which might be colliding with earth.

The separation velocities of comet fragments during a disintegration are only a few metres per second. This is negligible when compared to the orbital velocity of the comet. Therefore, the fragments will be following very similar trajectories, and none of them will come anywhere near Earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
well........ i hate to be the party pooper here, but wasnt it once said that if this "comet" dwarf star or whatever it ACTUALLY is , was to break up/be broken up..... it would be an even bigger threat than what people first thought it would be ?
and as of yet, i have not seen any OFFICIAL statement from the likes of NASA on this topic, so forgive me for being a little skeptical here, but what`s with the RF signals people are going on about ? thats impossible right ?
the whole thing sounds like a big old lie ..... but i`m usually wrong most of the time anyways so i`ll be watching , plus ... WHAT WOULD BREAK UP SUCH A THING !! ??
its supposedly something the hopi used to talk about , they claimed it had wings, which, on observation, can sort of be accepted since it does look like it has wings ...... but ... upside down
this thing has been around for years and years and years and.... you get the point
.... so why would it just break up all of a sudden without intervention ? something smells fishy here , either its all a big lie, or weve been totally kept in the dark on the whole breaking elinin mission. Which wouldnt surprise me ...... i think we need some experts to get on this thing and start thinking - debunk - last, and not first.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I wont lie, I was a believer of this conspiracy but now this has come out... I'm really happy. This isn't a bad thing cause of all the films watch and the beliefs we had... it's a really positive thing. We can look to the future and smile knowing we have more time!

Fanks!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Looking at your post with all of the animation reminds me of what comet Elenin looks like now, sort of, with about as much substance too.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
well........ i hate to be the party pooper here, but wasnt it once said that if this "comet" dwarf star or whatever it ACTUALLY is , was to break up/be broken up..... it would be an even bigger threat than what people first thought it would be ?
and as of yet, i have not seen any OFFICIAL statement from the likes of NASA on this topic, so forgive me for being a little skeptical here, but what`s with the RF signals people are going on about ? thats impossible right ?
the whole thing sounds like a big old lie ..... but i`m usually wrong most of the time anyways so i`ll be watching , plus ... WHAT WOULD BREAK UP SUCH A THING !! ??
its supposedly something the hopi used to talk about , they claimed it had wings, which, on observation, can sort of be accepted since it does look like it has wings ...... but ... upside down
this thing has been around for years and years and years and.... you get the point
.... so why would it just break up all of a sudden without intervention ? something smells fishy here , either its all a big lie, or weve been totally kept in the dark on the whole breaking elinin mission. Which wouldnt surprise me ...... i think we need some experts to get on this thing and start thinking - debunk - last, and not first.

Lets call Alex Jones and find out!!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

It's observed scientific fact that when comets outgass they lose mass, that's all I was saying, it's ejected mass from the body of the comet–tail, coma. What ever you are talking about a degree of significance is something else. Comet outgass is lost mass, period.

Yes I already know that, duh.

I was rather asking if there's any new data with regard to the size of elenin as of late?
I would rather wait on actual data to prove the decreased size speculation.

Agreed, I want to see the proof....lets put this to rest once and for all..
edit on 30-8-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

-----------------
Would definitely be some much appreciated good news following a week where this area on the east coast saw an earthquake, hurricane, and tornados!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Oh No!

Well friends... We did it! Our combined psychic transmissions to the Galactic Federation of Light for help were heard and answered. We humbly thank our astral master Thorlon for breaking apart the messenger from the dark void know as Elenin, and saving the people of Earth once again. We send love, light and forgiveness to all those who doubted us Oct 14th 2008. Who's laughing now biatches!

- Blossom Goodchild

IRM

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

PROOF POSITIVE. it really makes no difference if you actually took someone to the comet and had them look at it with their own two eyes, they'd just come up with some other explaination, all filled with innuendo like the above silliness, and continue with their Doomsday Prophesies....

here's an example. guy goes to a doctor. Guy: Doc! I'm dying! I have cancer!!! Doctor: no, you do not have cancer. all the tests say you are fine. Guy: But wait!!! Maybe I have luekemia! Doctor: no, you do not have luekemia, nor any other disease for that matter. you are perfectly fine. Guy: Doc! Wait! I must have some heretofore unknown disease that you can't test for!!! Doc: look, you are fine. you have no diseases, nothing is gonna kill you, and everthing is fine. Guy: you mean I'm not gonna die? Doctor: no sir, you are not. Guy: Dayum! I know what it is...you work for the NSA or HAARP or DARPA and you are just lying because I have Special Secret Information About the Universe and They want me dead!!! Doctor: really? why don't they just run you down in the street like a dog? or better yet, just kidnap you? Guy: An important person like me that has Special Secret Information About the Universe? No...i'm too good for that...they have to do something really amazing to kill me since I'm so amazing. Doctor: welp...the door is over there...thanks for dropping by.
edit on 30-8-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I am all for the Unified Theory!
Make a thread and take off!
I'm sure with everyone on this site, we can link everything together in one grand master plan!
Let me know when it's up and running.

BTW, you know the earthquake was actually the forces of good intercepting a nuke on it's way to Washington DC in the secret underground government tunnels don't you?
They blew it before it could do any real damage and stopped a False Flag operation.
I read it here
2012indyinfo.wordpress.com...

Now Elenin starts breaking apart....
Hmmmm..

Welcome to the Global Frequency!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

Thats assuming heavily that the solar winds/cme's will not interact to push the fragments farther out of its current orbit and close/farther from ours. Do not make blind assumptions.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

Thats assuming heavily that the solar winds/cme's will not interact to push the fragments farther out of its current orbit and close/farther from ours. Do not make blind assumptions.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Calm down. It was never a threat. If it is breaking up, and we don't know for sure yet, the pieces would continue in the same, non-threatening orbit.

and as of yet, i have not seen any OFFICIAL statement from the likes of NASA on this topic

That's because it's not really their job. Michael Mattiazzo, an Australian astronomer, has been observing the comet and noticed that its brightness sharply declined after its interaction with a recent CME. It is his theory that the comet is breaking up. He is an experienced observer and points to similarities to the breakup of another comet. The comet still appears to be intact, however, and it is possible that the CME simply swept the coma away, leaving the nucleus intact. We will know after September 10 which is correct.
members.westnet.com.au...

so forgive me for being a little skeptical here, but what`s with the RF signals people are going on about ? thats impossible right ? the whole thing sounds like a big old lie

Correct, the RF signal is a hoax perpetrated by the "StarViewer Team", the same people who brought you a brown dwarf approaching the solar system at faster than light speed and the claim that Elenin was a "cluster object."

WHAT WOULD BREAK UP SUCH A THING !! ??

Getting smacked upside the head by a huge mass of elementary particles travelling at ten percent of the speed of light might do the trick.

its supposedly something the hopi used to talk about

Supposedly, but didn't. Try finding that "prophecy" here:

www.sacred-texts.com...

edit on 30-8-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Ha!! that was brilliant!!!!! ty for making me smile!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

lol well bang goes the religious nuts who say were all doomed cus gods fury was to be unlished open us heathens for picking science and facts over religion im sure thy will find some thing else

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I like the idea of asking Alex Collier he knows or his space friends would!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old77
reply to post by Phage

I am really sick of you already. Your a mod for "above top secret" and you do nothing but harp on other people views and opinions or theories. Can you go jump off a cliff or learn to be nice and or not such an ass?

what? who exactily is that directed to anyways?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

i followed your link and discovered the Hopi live in the high desert in the southwest. i live in the high desert in the southwest. seems to me that if the Hopi had some Super Secret Information About The Universe and On Top Of That Could See Into The Future, they might use some of Those Amazing Powers They Have to build some houses better than those half broke down sand ghettos they live in. Moreover, they might even call upon they ancestors to help them lower the rates of alcohol and drug addiction and all manner of physical and sexual abuse they heap on the women of those sand ghettos. might even build a good school, or even have, oh i don't know, maybe a movie theater or skate park on their lands instead of having the youth running all round in wannabe gangs and graffing up the lands. and one more thing, use your Powers and maybe get a job better than sitting in the blazing ass sun all day and selling them sorry trinkets to tourists passing by.

just sayin...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I for one will sit back do what I always do every day.. EVERY Time someone has said OH NO IT BE THE END and watch all the people sell off their stuff quit there jobs for nothing..
Its going to be clasic
Unless it turns out to be true but no one has been right so far.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join