It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Strange Pointy Person at Nuclear Power Plant. What's he doing??? (UPDATE: Another one!!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Yea....hes pointing at something behind the camera

Yes I would agree,he looks like he is counting to me (something behind the camera man) trying to keep his place,notice the slight finger movement as he points and counts.
edit on 29-8-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

he's going to hold his arm up for 15 minutes just to keep count? try that! it's tiring. he is trying to make some sort of point.

When I was in primary school an overzealous teacher as a punishment ( for what I can't remember) made me count all the bricks in the side wall of the schools main building. I was there pointing like this guy for over 15mins trying not to lose my place

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

ha! it's no joke! i tried it earlier today when i first noticed this video and there is no doubt this guy's arm was burning after about 10 mins.

that is to say, your teacher knew how to break balls, for sure.
edit on 29-8-2011 by godWhisperer because: give props

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Let me in here one more time , out of the way. OH !!!!, sorrry.

1. There is no camera man, K? The camera, the remote and this guys brain, would have all soaked up so much radiation. That a quality response from any of the three, would be the last thing to happen. 2. So this isn't Fukishima either. This is most likely some tweaker, like Du Pont running around in his own backyard, trying to draw attention to the obvious. That being ?

" Nobody ! That's right nobody ! Has as much useless crap or as many ill concocted, nearly complete but forever abandoned, projects in their backyard then I do. I beat all yall up in here".

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The two videos are garbage and like another ATS member said nothing to see here.

What I can't believe is that the ATS community actually post crap like this on ATS. I just wasted two mins of my life.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
As far as I know, the workers there are still being treated as virtual prisoners sleeping in overcrowded and awful makeshift dormitories being fed a minimal amount of poor food

If I knew I was a dead man walking and being forced to subsist in these conditions I too would wear that expression and want the world to know about it

edit on 29/8/11 by yellowbeard because: spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It is remembering me
that the Japanese People, for example Train Conductors use this Gestures
as a kind of control-mechanism!

The Train Driver put there Fingers into the direction of the Signals, the Tracks
and for the Control Panel, this help Alertness and Attention!

Maybe there was a Adjustment of the Cameras?
(inside of this Box are some of them, NHK for example)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
1. There is no camera man, K? The camera...would have all soaked up so much radiation. ...So this isn't Fukishima either.

Fukishima Live Camera

The feed is recorded here.

...the remote...

I presume are actually BIRDS, like these:

...and this guys brain...

You do realize there are TEPCO workers who work there ONSITE everyday?

Take for example this crazy clip:

Sometimes I feel like I'm trapped in the twilight zone....

edit on 29-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay, for my first post here, I've chose to respond to this thread. Kinda funny, but I think that that's Smokey the Bear in the suit, and he's saying 'Only you can prevent forest fires...I mean, nuclear meltdowns'. That's a lot of stress to put on one person.

Okay, comedy routine over.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

It looks to me as if it was a warning too... and you can tell hes very not happy..

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

You had better find it disturbing, they are starting the invasion:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My guess is that he is doing something other than pointing. In Japan it is considered to be in bad form to use your finger to point at someone or something,, normally they use the entire hand to point.

JAPANESE MANNERS AND ETIQUETTE

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

You know what Loam ? In all my life, I have never seen anything as horrible. As watching a beautiful theory of mine, be chased down, raped and murdered by a gang of ruthless facts. While I looked on helplessly.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Personally, I think he is taking a pi$$ and pointing at Tepco completing the thought.
I would like to 2nd that.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No worries. Glad to have been of service.

Thanks for making me laugh with your reply.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It looks like a warning to me, a
serious warning. Who might
he be directing this to I wonder?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
could His accomplice be recording a warning or threat we have yet to experience, maybe from some terrorist recording as in those recordings they film just before or after something like a hijacking,explosion or worse. I have been hearing lots about a brokenarrow incident recently in which a nuke has gone missing, enough supposedly for five or six independent bombs,that are going to be let off to herald in a new era? that video is worrying !

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Perhaps it is a protest of some kind. An angry man.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is the original video. He appears to be reading something.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vadda

That is one of the first things that I noticed.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
He is probably new or he lost a bet other than that
its unknown to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join