It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Tired Of People Who Insist On using My Skin Color As Thier Weapon!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Who else sees the irony here?

A thread about stopping the racism that is filled with racism.

I don't see irony, but rather hyperbole.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by KennibleLecter

My brothers and sisters need to open their eyes and see this grotesque manipulation for what it is - a perpetuation of racism!

Dude, I doubt that "keeping the black man down" is not on either the conservative or liberal agenda anymore. It's not 1950 anymore. The main thing now days is jobs, the economy and wars. Sorry, I could be wrong, but that concept is a little out dated.

In my opinion, very wrong. Powers that be could easily use poverty combined with racial tension and the condition of our own streets for their political purposes.

how would you like to be the black president in office right now being faced with decisions and being constantly reminded that if control is not kept on the streets and the status quo is not upheld, that unrest will break out and it will cause the people of his heritage to fight with each other. would you want that on your conscience? probably not but when there are changes to be made, people will have to adjust. Some people don't want change because their lives are quite fine the way they are.

Race in these times is a bullet in a spinning barrel and who knows who's going to have to bite it.
i sincerely believe that people are also trying to shed a bad light on the chinese and have been doing so for a while because they foresaw that China would seem like the potential upcoming power and they could be easily blamed for a lot of crap going on... even if they have done no wrong but came into a higher power.

People need to be aware of these things while not falling for the division.

"THEY" know how easily those feelings can divide people... and so they use it. Be aware but do not divide. Stand for what's right and you will fall on the right side by grace, do not look for the "right side"
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just to stir up the thread.

If a black man is endowed with poverty......It's whitey manipulating the world to keep the black man down.

If a white man is endowed with poverty.....Its just bad luck or he/she is too lazy to make it work.

If a black man gets an education and becomes successful....It's because he did the "hard yards".

If a white man gets an education and becomes successful...It's because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

From the perspective of someone who lives in another country(Australia) and has only television & internet to go by....I hear lots of racist remarks coming from the USA......But out of all the racists remarks I hear......I rarely hear them coming from a white person( I'd guesstimate 1% or 2%).

I'm not saying that the racism toward blacks isn't there, but I wonder if it is really as bad as a black man would have me believe or it is just an excuse for the same man to lash out at others for failure to take responsibilities for his own life and make something better of it.

Sorry if I've offended anyone with my post....I'm just trying to make an observation from a different viewpoint.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
How come you can call people "Son" and also refer to White people as "Vern" as if we are some type of Hicks, yet you call other people racist? God forbid though if someone were to call you "Boy", all hell would break loose. Then, when someone tries to communicate their feelings on a discussion board, you say that they disgust you. If you want change, I think you need to change yourself first, and the way you think regarding White people.
edit on 8/28/2011 by Inconceivable because: spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Black conservatives are traitors to their race and to America.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the OP, but this thread isn't really about stopping racism.

It's about people using race and the assumption of racism to slander an entire viewpoint, in this case conservatism.

Generalities such as "The Tea Party hates black people" are designed to intimidate and mis-inform people and are a shortcut to real discussion and thinking.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mexicanatheist

what??

not if they don't see it that way. not if they see it as a best effort to preserve a falling system.
it's hard for some to take their minds off the consequences of the collapsing system. There WILL be consequences. It's all about perspective. people are just really looking for who is to blame. there are just so many people who could be blamed that blame becomes pointless to pursue after a while.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

how would you like to be the black president in office right now being faced with decisions and being constantly reminded that if control is not kept on the streets and the status quo is not upheld, that unrest will break out and it will cause the people of his heritage to fight with each other. would you want that on your conscience? probably not

It REALLY makes me laugh to myself when people play the freaking race card with Obama. Everyone seems to forget that he is just as much of a white man as he is black. His dad was black, but his momma was as white as a white girl gets.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This is all I'm going to say about the race issue..

The only people who should be outraged about race (ITSELF) are the people who actually came off the ships and were slaves. None of you all came off the ships, so you have no leg to stand on about race and slavery.

Get over yourselves.

I go to an all black school and the people are just like you and I. Sure the campus has it's crime just like the city does. woopie. The whites commit the crime just as bad.

I'm not bothered by race. I treat people like I want to be treated. With respect. That's all that should matter. Stop looking at your skin as an excuse. Your American, I'm American. We're both the same and fall into the same category. Simple as that.

You want to dwell on the history that's fine, take it to the grave with you.

What did you accomplish?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ACitizen

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the OP, but this thread isn't really about stopping racism.

It's about people using race and the assumption of racism to slander an entire viewpoint, in this case conservatism.

Generalities such as "The Tea Party hates black people" are designed to intimidate and mis-inform people and are a shortcut to real discussion and thinking.

It's also very interesting that the tea party are often avid gun toters. If hell broke out on the street because of the collapsing system and impoverished minorities starting looting and rioting, average citizen would start taking matters into their own hands because we are just crazy americans like that. we don't chop your hands off for stealing but we also don't stop you from protecting your own stuff. makes an interesting combination and in my opinion is the reason why some politicians actually try to speak of tougher gun control in america even though they know it's way too late.

it's because a lot of people saw this coming. in vain they wanted to try to get guns off the streets before TSHTF but it's not going to happen. that is why people need to drop all this racist stuff and realize that we are all in the same boat headed down # creek and we really need to get past our differences right now. race IS a political tool, don't fall for it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Exactly. Likely the OP is 50 or older. For some reason, most people about that age and older can't get past 1965. At least, that's the way it is where I'm from.
edit on 28-8-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennibleLecter

Originally posted by discharged77
If you are really black, then good for you, you have seen the light. But here's the bad news, the Zionist media has got your brothers and sisters for life and there is nothing you can do about it now. They are sold on hand outs, fancy cars, gold chains and all the other stereotypical BS that has been sold to them over the last few decades. Their want for a free ride is what holds them in bondage and the liberals know how to deliver, all the right has to offer is hard work to earn your daily bread, i don't think i need to tell you what way they will be voting.

You're right to an extent, but I refuse to give up. I'm doing my best to open their eyes and help them see how they are being manipulated for personal political gain.

And more and more of them are seeing it everyday!

I am impressed by you and I applaud your effort.
Rarely do I hear such things from the black community, but it seem more and more are waking up.
I always have been mystified as to why any minority would vote for a democrat. It's like all of the US history has just been erased or rewritten.
Take the civil rights bill. It was voted on at least 4 times prior to 1964. Voted down each times by the democrats (who also formed the KKK).
Yet they voted for it in 1964 along with social justice laws aimed at enslaving minorities in a different manor.
If your really want some usefull info see the following link........
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

how would you like to be the black president in office right now being faced with decisions and being constantly reminded that if control is not kept on the streets and the status quo is not upheld, that unrest will break out and it will cause the people of his heritage to fight with each other. would you want that on your conscience? probably not

It REALLY makes me laugh to myself when people play the freaking race card with Obama. Everyone seems to forget that he is just as much of a white man as he is black. His dad was black, but his momma was as white as a white girl gets.

that doesn't matter how he feels about it, it matters how it effects the ability to do his job which involves his ratings and reputation and no matter how he feels about race, he still doesn't want to screw it all up.... and he IS the first black president. how do you think others feel about that?... because there are A LOT of people who feel ALL KINDS of ways about that. I'm afraid it is an issue you see, no matter how much white he has in him. it doesn't matter, there is a lot more involved than the mans mama.
For example, there are racist white people just waiting for him to screw up and for no other reason than his skin color. Even if he knows it's bunk, they will still be thinking their stupid racist crap so do you think he would want to give them the satisfaction? It's not about him being racist, it's about him not wanting to make a mistake that is going to fuel that fire. Nobody in their right mind would want to fuel that fire but when the heat is on, these things happen. No one can say that is an easy situation for him. I could go on all day about instances where he could have easily been blames for special interests for blacks and has had to walk around the issue so as to not sabotage his own presidency. hell, there may even be some special interest there. Take GM for example and all the work they did on THAT mess... that's detroit. that's a lot of black folks out of work and disaster just waiting to happen in a city seeing it's share of rough times already. I couldn't even blame him for special interest in that case because if the crap is going to fall, some people need to try to prop the people suffering from lack the most because if they don't it will create a bigger more intense problem.

I'm afraid no matter how anyone looks at it, race is going to constantly be an issue on his plate regardless of his feelings or his bloodline.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mexicanatheist

Boy are you a sad little man.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

That, sir is exactly my point. And some of the replies in this thread prove it.

People doubting who I am... calling me a race trader and anti-American. And I'll bet you dollars to donuts that not a one of them is black.

I think it's clear where racism comes from... from people who are ideologically driven.

And that is sad.

And by the way... I'm NOT an African-American... I'm an American who happens to be black.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Originally posted by KennibleLecter

Originally posted by discharged77
If you are really black, then good for you, you have seen the light. But here's the bad news, the Zionist media has got your brothers and sisters for life and there is nothing you can do about it now. They are sold on hand outs, fancy cars, gold chains and all the other stereotypical BS that has been sold to them over the last few decades. Their want for a free ride is what holds them in bondage and the liberals know how to deliver, all the right has to offer is hard work to earn your daily bread, i don't think i need to tell you what way they will be voting.

You're right to an extent, but I refuse to give up. I'm doing my best to open their eyes and help them see how they are being manipulated for personal political gain.

And more and more of them are seeing it everyday!

I am impressed by you and I applaud your effort.
Rarely do I hear such things from the black community, but it seem more and more are waking up.
I always have been mystified as to why any minority would vote for a democrat. It's like all of the US history has just been erased or rewritten.
Take the civil rights bill. It was voted on at least 4 times prior to 1964. Voted down each times by the democrats (who also formed the KKK).
Yet they voted for it in 1964 along with social justice laws aimed at enslaving minorities in a different manor.
If your really want some usefull info see the following link........
www.abovetopsecret.com...

At this rate is it best to have history erased. All you do is dwell on it.

Do a research.

Go to any store and place that has diversity and tell me how many colored [blacks] people are working compared to how many white people are working.

The whites are the minority right now. You have more colored [blacks] people in the job field than you do the whites. [If you want to get technical].

How many colored people, [blacks], drive better cars compared to whites?

And you still want to use skin color as an issue?

Colored people [Blacks], have it better than they think they do.

Do your own hypothesis. And you will see, you're just like any other person in America.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inconceivable
How come you can call people "Son" and also refer to White people as "Vern" as if we are some type of Hicks, yet you call other people racist? God forbid though if someone were to call you "Boy", all hell would break loose. Then, when someone tries to communicate their feelings on a discussion board, you say that they disgust you. If you want change, I think you need to change yourself first, and the way you think regarding White people.
edit on 8/28/2011 by Inconceivable because: spelling

You might want to go back and review the thread, SON... because you're wrong on several accounts.

And incidentally, if I call you "son" it's because I think you're a child.
edit on 28-8-2011 by KennibleLecter because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2011 by KennibleLecter because: spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Given that we do all bleed red at the end of the day, I do have to say that most (not all) african americans do pull the race card quite frequently. In this day and age if a black man were to move into the deep south he would more than likely be made to feel at home, however if a white family decided to move into south central they would likely be murdered. I know that this is mainly because of the way white cops and other corrupt assholes have treated the african american community for years on end but this type of mentality and hostility only perpetuates the cycle of hatred. Whether you are black or white, you are human none the less and should act accordingly.

p.s. For all of you would be Malcolm X's, I'm not racist so spout your anti-fascist bull# up a different tree.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

It's also very interesting that the tea party are often avid gun toters. If hell broke out on the street because of the collapsing system and impoverished minorities starting looting and rioting, average citizen would start taking matters into their own hands because we are just crazy americans like that. we don't chop your hands off for stealing but we also don't stop you from protecting your own stuff. makes an interesting combination and in my opinion is the reason why some politicians actually try to speak of tougher gun control in america even though they know it's way too late.

it's because a lot of people saw this coming. in vain they wanted to try to get guns off the streets before TSHTF but it's not going to happen. that is why people need to drop all this racist stuff and realize that we are all in the same boat headed down # creek and we really need to get past our differences right now. race IS a political tool, don't fall for it.

You have hit the nail right on the head!

It's encouraging to me to see that some people actually share my views on this subject because as you can read I've been called a trader, a white republican, and un American... all because I don't think like them. THANK GOD!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

and he IS the first black president. how do you think others feel about that?

That little quote was my point exactly. I could just as well say he is the darkest white president there has been. It just doesn't make sense. You see what I mean. He's not just black, hes not just white. He's both, so those kind of statements are invalid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join