It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Tired Of People Who Insist On using My Skin Color As Thier Weapon!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Originally posted by KennibleLecter

Originally posted by discharged77
If you are really black, then good for you, you have seen the light. But here's the bad news, the Zionist media has got your brothers and sisters for life and there is nothing you can do about it now. They are sold on hand outs, fancy cars, gold chains and all the other stereotypical BS that has been sold to them over the last few decades. Their want for a free ride is what holds them in bondage and the liberals know how to deliver, all the right has to offer is hard work to earn your daily bread, i don't think i need to tell you what way they will be voting.

You're right to an extent, but I refuse to give up. I'm doing my best to open their eyes and help them see how they are being manipulated for personal political gain.

And more and more of them are seeing it everyday!

I am impressed by you and I applaud your effort.
Rarely do I hear such things from the black community, but it seem more and more are waking up.
I always have been mystified as to why any minority would vote for a democrat. It's like all of the US history has just been erased or rewritten.
Take the civil rights bill. It was voted on at least 4 times prior to 1964. Voted down each times by the democrats (who also formed the KKK).
Yet they voted for it in 1964 along with social justice laws aimed at enslaving minorities in a different manor.
If your really want some usefull info see the following link........
www.abovetopsecret.com...

At this rate is it best to have history erased. All you do is dwell on it.

Do a research? Go to any store and place that has diversity and tell me how many black people are working compared to how many white people are working?

The Whites are the minority right now. You have more black people in the job field than you do the whites. [If you want to get technical].

How many colored people, [blacks], drive better cars compared to whites?

And you still want to use skin color as an issue?

Colored people [Blacks], have it better than they think they do.

Do your own hypothesis. And you will see, you're just like any other person in America.

You can't just erase history... you've got to learn from it.

But I will agree with you that the past is the past... but I'm not talking about what my great great grandfather went though... I'm talking about the here and now. The people who act so appalled because I'm exactly the opposite of who they want me to be.

I think these people are dangerous and their divisive actions are inciting racial hatred.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

He is not black. He's bi-racial. He's 1/8 black, and the rest of his descent is white or middle eastern.

Calling him black is like me claiming to be a Native American because I'm 1/8 Cherokee.
edit on 28-8-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

and he IS the first black president. how do you think others feel about that?

That little quote was my point exactly. I could just as well say he is the darkest white president there has been. It just doesn't make sense. You see what I mean. He's not just black, hes not just white. He's both, so those kind of statements are invalid.

The only reason I disagree with his presidency is because he's a Muslim. Everyone claims that Muslims were behind 9/11. So, if the Muslims are behind 9/11 then [WHY VOTE] for a Muslim president?? That makes no sense.

Does it??

The Muslims caused 9/11, so let's vote for a Muslim president?

Like, duh..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by toxicblud
Given that we do all bleed red at the end of the day, I do have to say that most (not all) african americans do pull the race card quite frequently. In this day and age if a black man were to move into the deep south he would more than likely be made to feel at home, however if a white family decided to move into south central they would likely be murdered. I know that this is mainly because of the way white cops and other corrupt assholes have treated the african american community for years on end but this type of mentality and hostility only perpetuates the cycle of hatred. Whether you are black or white, you are human none the less and should act accordingly.

p.s. For all of you would be Malcolm X's, I'm not racist so spout your anti-fascist bull# up a different tree.

I am not a racist person but the neighborhood I moved from before living here was a low income black neighborhood and I was not welcomed.

I felt it changing me. I felt my own mind struggling with it's own views. It's terrible because i have always known better... but those nerves are there, they are real and they are inside all of us. the sensitivities about our differences. those nerves must be cut, severed, sliced, eliminated.

you just have to walk away and forget about stuff like that I think before it gets inside your soul.
if the shtf, there are some people who are just going to have to fight it out on the street. perhaps it was meant to be that way. we should all be weary to throw any fuel on that fire though, lest we become involved and it takes us with it on it's way out.

let those who want to fight, fight... let the ones who try to know better not be afraid of these labels, even though we have to deal with them.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
reply to post by Manhater

Exactly. Likely the OP is 50 or older. For some reason, most people about that age and older can't get past 1965. At least, that's the way it is where I'm from.

Indeed I am... going of 52 as a matter of fact. But I was a child in the 60's... having fun with my friends, who were black and white and latino, playing baseball and riding out bikes.

I'm talking about now... about the very people in this thread calling me a "white republican" and a "trader" because I don't buy their crap anymore.

I am their worst nightmare.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

He is not black. He's bi-racial. He's 1/8 black, and the rest of his descent is white or middle eastern.

Calling him black is like me claiming to be a Native American because I'm 1/8 Cherokee.

I do believe he is called black because of his visual appearance, not because of technicalities.

As much white as he has, to call him white would sound kinda silly wouldn't it? He's a dark man... simple as that.
Many black families have a lot of white in them but unless there are white people directly in their family.. it's a black family still basically.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

That little quote was my point exactly. I could just as well say he is the darkest white president there has been. It just doesn't make sense. You see what I mean. He's not just black, hes not just white. He's both, so those kind of statements are invalid.

The only reason I disagree with his presidency is because he's a Muslim. Everyone claims that Muslims were behind 9/11. So, if the Muslims are behind 9/11 then [WHY VOTE] for a Muslim president?? That makes no sense.

Does it??

Like, duh..

and when did he come out with this because i thought his religion story was different.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Does it??

Like, duh..

When I was a little kid a Christian guy got mad at my great grandfather and ran him over with a tractor. Should I never vote for a Christian President because of this. It is silly to generalize people like that. In my time in the middle east I met lots of wonderful people that are muslim. One actually saved my life by risking his own life getting to me and telling me that a group of insurgents were about to ambush us.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
One day we will view different shades of skin tone, just as we view different eye colors or hair colors. That day can't come soon enough.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Wow, you need education because Obama is a Muslim.

Look it up Bro. I'm not doing it for you. He wouldn't swear in on the Bible. He would only swear to the Qua-ran. Hence, Muslim.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Wow, you need education because Obama is a Muslim.

Look it up Bro. I'm not doing it for you. He wouldn't swear in on the Bible. he would only swear to the Qua-ran.

He goes to non Muslim churches. This is not about what he believes, this is not about what people on the net say. i said, when did he come out with this because I thought his religion story was different.

you did not answer my question. you just assumed that i was surprised by your remark. that's irrelevant to the question. I am asking you when he claimed to be Muslim. why is that a hard question to answer?
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

It's also just as silly to call him black. To be honest, if I saw him on the street, I would probably ask him if he was of Native American or Indian heritage.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennibleLecter
Why is it that liberals will deny the fact that Martin Luther King was a God-fearing conservative?

Perhaps it was because MLK was not a Conservative? That is the typical distortion of reality by the Liberal-turn-Conservative, i.e. Neoconservatives. This same thing was said in the National Review. Now this is not to say that his legacy from assassination onward would be something Mr. King would be proud of or even recognize, it is disgusting to say the least. But we cannot, with the same stroke of pen, then claim that he was anything but a social radical, as he claimed himself to be, and leached off of only parts of the Christian doctrine to push his agenda (albeit no sane person would agree with segregation). Do not forget that it was in Memphis, TN he was attending a garbage men’s protest where he died, it was not battling for Ludwig von Mises’ Austrian Economics.

mlk-kpp01.stanford.edu...

Why is it that these people are totally unaware that Mary Sanger promoted abortion to keep the "undesirable population of Harlem under control?

Well there are many reasons why they do not know but your statement on connecting her eugenics with the abortion movement is not altogether correct. While yes she was a Malthusian Eugenicist who believed in limiting the numbers of the “undesirable” we cannot simply connect the abortion movement to racism because the abortion movement initially arose, in full force, through the feminist movement in the ‘60s. It was not about killing children based on race, they have no problem doing that to a child of any race, it was about killing fetuses because that gave women greater individual autonomy. It is just a late modern interpretation of individual liberty.

Other than that we agree, the whole racism card is a good tool by the Liberals and the Neoconservatives, who have had no reservations about throwing such names as “racist” “bigot” “xenophobe” or “anti-Semite” at those they too disagree with. It is the Liberal mentality, developed by those who spent their time dedicated to sociology studies in the ‘50s and ‘60s. They have created a national of irrational and emotional people who will jump from their seat at even the thought of anyone saying something which does not cow-tow their politically correct line.

You should try dealing with the attacks launched against the Paleoconservatives by both the Left and Neocons who hijacked the Conservative movement who follow the same emotional temperament of Liberals because, surprise, they are Liberals!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

That was my point exactly. People always play the race card with him and I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Now wiki has him under Christianity. So, who knows, First it was Muslim, now that. I don't approve of him. And, I don't think he's doing a good job for US the people. I would choose Will Smith over him any day or Arsenal Hall.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

It's also just as silly to call him black. To be honest, if I saw him on the street, I would probably ask him if he was of Native American or Indian heritage.

yeah, i'm sure you'd do that when his fro got a little long.

and i know light skinned black people with pale green eyes who don't have ANYBODY in their neighborhoods fooled.

is this debate really important, because i don't think it is. Argue with the rest of america about who our black president is and they will tell you and I'll give you a hint, his initials are BHO.

... but i'm the one that really needs to know, right... because my view is really important.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Now wiki has him under Christianity. So, who knows, First it was Muslim, now that. I don't approve of him. And, I don't think he's doing a good job for US the people. I would choose Will Smith over him any day or Arsenal Hall.

No, it was not first Muslim. that was not the official story of his religion regardless of hwat his true beliefs are. many people stood waiting for him to put his hand on the bible and anyone who tells it was not the bible is feeding a conspiracy. He goes into christian churches with his family, claims to be christian so why would his hand burn if he placed it on the bible? it wouldn't. if he lies about what church he wants to go to, then why not just lie about what book he wants to put his hand on since he knows christian America is watching.

Seriously, this doesn't make a lick of sense even if he was a Krishna!

Won't look it up for me? look it up you say? i don't need to look it up to know that I would find an endless supply of blogs bitching about his faith. I KNOW those blogs are there. I don't need to look for them.

Even if you were right about his faith, you are wrong about his claims. He claimed Christianity as his religion.

You are trying to find paranoia in people and I have no idea why you would chose this method for this in this moment.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KennibleLecter

A person can learn a lot from what this man is saying.

Every thing he says is true.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

No, it was not first Muslim. that was not the official story of his religion regardless of hwat his true beliefs are. many people stood waiting for him to put his hand on the bible and anyone who tells it was not the bible is feeding a conspiracy. He goes into christian churches with his family, claims to be christian so why would his hand burn if he placed it on the bible? it wouldn't. if he lies about what church he wants to go to, then why not just lie about what book he wants to put his hand on since he knows christian America is watching.

Won't look it up for me? look it up you say? i don't need to look it up to know that I would find an endless supply of blogs bitching about his faith. I KNOW those blogs are there. I don't need to look for them.

Even if you were right about his faith, you are wrong about his claims. He claimed Christianity as his religion.

You are trying to find paranoia in people and I have no idea why you would chose this method for this in this moment.

I just know, he won't put his hand on the bible. I know when I go to court, I have too. [He's supposed to set the example], To supposedly tell the truth. Right? So, Why is it a big a deal for him? Is he lying to us, when he doesn't place his hand on the bible? If he doesn't swear his precedence, from the bible, what are we suppose to think?

edit on 28-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

I just know he won't put his hand on the bible. I know when I go to court, I have too. [He's supposed to set the example], To supposedly tell the truth. Right? So, Why is it a big a deal for him? Is he lying to us, when he doesn't place his hand on the bible? If he doesn't swear his precedence from the bible, what are we suppose to think?

i need you to understand that i am asking for your source because i think you are mislead.

If he is a liar who DID.... DID claim to be a Christian and DID go into Christian Churches, then WHY NOT LIE ABOUT THE BIBLE AS WELL AND JUST GO AHEAD AND PUT HIS HAND THERE.

That is what he would have done, he would not have been stupid enough to refuse with christian america watching. I don't think you tried to comprehend the point i was making. It was very clear.

To sum it up, this is illogical. that is why I want your source. If you cannot provide it, it must be assumed you are just perpetuating a rumor. Everyone has heard this rumor already. YEARS ago. It is not news. it IS probably, a crock though.

No? source please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join