It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 out of 10 brits believe in ALIENS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrawberryTwo

I bet 8 out of 10 Brits think aliens live in London too.

8 out of 10 aliens do live in london

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

What do you mean after all?

Some of our capital's stores are currently being looted by aliens. They certainly exist!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

It has went slightly OT here, the video was the interesting thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Maybe because 8 of 10 brits are sane? Like these could include people who think aliens exist in the universe of whatever form which is good that means 8 of 10 are normal. If the question weren't do they believe in aliens but do they beleive in aliens visiting Earth, the numbers would be less.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by digihome92
...Now i don't know where they are pulling these results from but if they are true and the majority do believe in aliens then we are ready for disclosure NOW...

First of all, as had been pointed out several times in this thread, asking whether people believe in "Intelligent Alien life in the Universe other than ourselves" is a totally separate question than "Do you believe aliens are visiting the Earth".

I think far more people would say yes to the first question (Do ETs exist elsewhere) than are convinced that the second question is true (are ETs visiting the Earth). I personally am one of those people. I believe other intelligent life almost certainly exists in the universe -- even in our galaxy, but I am far less convinced that aliens are visiting the Earth in spacecraft. I think many of those "8 of 10" are just like me (although I'm not a Brit
)

Secondly, you seem to be insisting in your post that TPTB commence disclosure "NOW", but how do you know there is anything "world-changing" to disclose in the first place?

edit on 9/2/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
statisticly speaking we cannot be the only forms of life in this huge universe. out of the trillions of stars, billions galaxys, millions of planets how can we be the only life?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
although i do think its possible that aliens on the moon were the reason why that no one returned to the moon.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by violist
statisticly speaking we cannot be the only forms of life in this huge universe. out of the trillions of stars, billions galaxys, millions of planets how can we be the only life?

Correct....
...and that's why a good majority of people who fully understand the size of the universe believe that other intelligent life most likely exists. You won't find many people with generally good educations who believe that humans are alone in the universe. I Think that 8 of 10 number sounds about right -- depending on the true cross-section of who they asked.

However, those numbers go down when the question becomes "is that other intelligent life visiting the Earth?"

That's a different issue altogether.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by digihome92
Hi there so i was reading the UK paper the Daily Star and came across yet another alien related story (is it just me or are these becoming alot more frequent?) and it was a story about Siberia (Latest alien/UFO hotspot).
www.dailymail.co.uk...

OH! so you did not say.
"8 out of 10 brits Are ALIENS"
I thought I was one of the two?
but I am one of the eght!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join