It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 out of 10 brits believe in ALIENS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hi there so i was reading the UK paper the Daily Star and came across yet another alien related story (is it just me or are these becoming alot more frequent?) and it was a story about Siberia (Latest alien/UFO hotspot). What it was about is there is new footage which, if real is probably the best shots of a UFO out there but the story along with it does seem to sway on the side of genuine IMO. There is also aliens, 5 in total, standing around the craft but its too blurry to tell what they are. Anyways back to the title, the Daily star wrote: "The film emerges as it was revealed 8 out of 10 brits believe in aliens". They then go on to say its because of the likes of doctor who etc. Now i don't know where they are pulling these results from but if they are true and the majority do believe in aliens then we are ready for disclosure NOW.
Anyways i couldn't find the story on daily star's site but heres the vid.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Can you link to the story....you have linked to the main page....ive looked for the story but cannot find it.

I doubt 80% of us brits believe in aliens, how did they get those figures?? Guess work??
I dont remember that question in the Census
edit on 27-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I bet 8 out of 10 Brits think aliens live in London too.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
8 out of 10 Brits also think the Spice Girls put out good music.

Nothing else to say really.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is the direct link for story.

dailymail.co.uk ...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This was discussed and dismissed on here recently, though I can't find the relevant thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
In other words 20% of Britons do not believe that there is any life anywhere in the universe except on Earth.

Which I find sad but not at all surprising

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by astrumpopulus

Ahhh now ive seen it, its clearly fake.

Why would anyone turn the camera from the craft if it were real? They seem to spend more time looking at the house.

Most likely CGI.

MSM are jumping on this stuff because they know there are a lot of gullible people who will buy their paper or visit their site. Revenue...thats all this is a about. Like the youtube users who get paid for the clicks on the adverts.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Why is it always 8 out of 10 , 8 out of 10 said their cats preferred it , 8 out of 10 would recommend to a friend , sound like a figure plucked from thin air .
There's three kinds of lies ... lies , dam lies and statistics

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I have no idea where the figures came from i would love to know that too, im wondering if the recent video of the siberian alien corpse which got over amillion hits in just a couple of days has shown the public are interested in this topic so the media has decided to take a slightly more serious look at the phenomena. I believe it was proved a hoax though.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The Dailymail hahahahahah the simple man's newspaper....still I am a Brit and of course I believe.
edit on 27-8-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

That did seem suspicious to me also but two seperate witnesses caught the same craft it says so im not too sure. Also i find the other events which many witnesses came forward with interesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by digihome92
Hi there so i was reading the UK paper the Daily Star and came across yet another alien related story (is it just me or are these becoming alot more frequent?) and it was a story about Siberia (Latest alien/UFO hotspot). What it was about is there is new footage which, if real is probably the best shots of a UFO out there but the story along with it does seem to sway on the side of genuine IMO. There is also aliens, 5 in total, standing around the craft but its too blurry to tell what they are. Anyways back to the title, the Daily star wrote: "The film emerges as it was revealed 8 out of 10 brits believe in aliens". They then go on to say its because of the likes of doctor who etc. Now i don't know where they are pulling these results from but if they are true and the majority do believe in aliens then we are ready for disclosure NOW.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
How is it that so many brits believe this. Papers are full of s**t, the truth is in proof, i dont see any. Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by foundthetruth

I read the Daily Mail and the Daily Star. So you think you are better than me because of the newspaper you choose to read?
I hope you get slated for that biggoted comment.

Meanwhile , back in reality .....
I believe

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
How many of you brits on ATS are part of the 8 out of 10? I certainly am (Y).
edit on 27-8-2011 by digihome92 because: messed up thumbs up

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by digihome92
www.dailymail.co.uk...
How is it that so many brits believe this. Papers are full of s**t, the truth is in proof, i dont see any. Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by King33

Why have you posted the same thing twice?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Its absolutely true because I read it the daily mail.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
8 out of 10 Brits laugh at this poll
edit on 27-8-2011 by chaztekno because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Brits are actually considered Aliens on earth by many so all in all it makes sense

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join