It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones sound-alike in new Deus Ex video game...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I just started playing Deus Ex Human Revolution on my xbox, where you play a guy 30 yrs in the future where man and machine are starting to meld...
You have the latest "black project" version of this "augmentation"... but your kind are scorned in what is left of society...

As you move thru the world, you hear a radio personality that is talking about "bilderberg", "tri-lats", "losing freedom", etc...and the voice sounds very much like Alex Jones....

Just thought it was interesting how much he has permeated modern culture at least...

Btw, the game is very good so far...

deusex.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Well he also had a cameo in .. waking life? That really mentally unstable movie that drags you into something so insane yu dont have a clue whats going on, and then there's old bullhorn driving down the road...

unmistakable...

I dont think it's so much he's an influence on modern culture.... but he is iconic for the times. bit like baghdad bob was in Iraq.

edit on 26/8/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: I corrected baghdad 3 times befopre posting, and STILL got it wrong.. lmao

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

In Grand Theft Auto 4 the radio station WKTT is a complete satire against AJ in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

yeah that is some trippy stuff... hey at least it isn't mainstream lol...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Waking Life is SUCH a great movie. I can't wait to play Human Revolution. I've been playing Invisible War for weeks just getting amped up for it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

So far the game is good,... you can tell they spent some money on it and took their time to make the game a true "vision"...

They seem spot on in the portrayal of future NWO society...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Well he also had a cameo in .. waking life? That really mentally unstable movie that drags you into something so insane yu dont have a clue whats going on, and then there's old bullhorn driving down the road...

unmistakable...

I dont think it's so much he's an influence on modern culture.... but he is iconic for the times. bit like badhdad bob was in Iraq.

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to know exactly what's going on. After all, it is a movie about dreams. Do all of your dreams make sense to you? Great movie

If it is an AJ rip off on the video game, I bet Alex is pissed about it. "Hey! I would have gladly given you my real voice for a nominal fee!!!". He sells out a lot. I'm sick of hearing his voice on commercials about that scam "End of America" with a different website address every other day

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm playing the game right now - I have been for the past 3 days. Just started over again, and noticed this for the first time.

This game is amazing, and if you like ATS/Video games - GET IT NOW.

Genius stuff right here. Even if it did cost me 50 bucks.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I am starting to agree,...

they seem to have current events cradled in their hands...I am milking this game so far....
It's got that Metal Gear Solid feel that has been missing...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
hey can you tell me what part it is in the game? im happy to record it and post it on youtube and post it here

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It is all throughout the game. There is only one radio station, so every time you are running around an office building or somebody's apartment and there is a 'radio' (satellite radio? internet radio?) on somebody's desk, table, etc you hear it in game. Even China only has the one radio station.

It reminds me as much of Rush Limbaugh as it does Alex Jones. Subject matter wise it is more like AJ but the speech patterns remind me more of Limbaugh. Plus it is supposed to be something people are listening to all over the world and Rush has a huge audience compared to AJ.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Lol yeah i noticed that too.
Great game tho, playing it on PC tho.
Makes you really think.

top topics

join