It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other morning I woke up with blood in my ear.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

Why would you continuously insist on not going to the doctor? Any sane person would.

Maybe you are going crazy.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Some people dont want the answers to their problems to come from the realm of the mundane, only the supernatural realm is good enough for them

Get yourself to the Dr. and stop fecking about with your hearing, if it is an infection theres a good chance you could go deaf if you leave it untreated and then your tinnitus would sound a hell of a lot worse than it does now.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

If it makes everyone happy I went to the doctor this morning and had a full check up. Just like when I went before still perfectly healthy.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, It's obvious that you were abducted by aliens.
Or your cat has you 'earmarked' for sacrifice.
What kind of cat litter have you been buying?!

I hear if you put the blood of a virgin mosquito in your ear at midnight on the new moon.....

Just some jokes for you.
...keep looking for answers!
Be Well, my Friend.

edit on 27/8/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

That's off the chain partner. I can't even recommend onions for that. Good luck to you and get your butt, down to the doctor, so he can look at your head.

Update

If it makes everyone happy I went to the doctor this morning and had a full check up. Just like when I went before still perfectly healthy.

Well then whats all the whinn'in and thread posting about?

edit on 27-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You should go get your head X-rayed, also get the doctor to look inside your ear to see if you scratched it or something.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

Perhaps a better way to approach the idea of going to a doctor is to think of it as ruling out the obvious, and confirming, that your ears continue to be healthy. I speak as one who has experienced unusual (for me) auditory issues beginning with the VA quake (whether by coincidence or ? I cannot say).

Better to rule out normal, physical issues, even if its just to reassure family and friends. Once finding out your medically okay, you can then proceed to look at more esoteric potential causes. As a side note, you may want to read through some of the quake threads of late, multiple reports of increased tinnitus by ATS members, with varying opinions and theories as to the cause.

Good luck!!

edit on 8/27/2011 by Open2Truth because: clarity malfunction

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Could be an infection or insect bit the inside of your ear but you should go and see a doctor just to be safe

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Did none of you see Star Trek - The Wrath of Khan ? it's clearly a brain bug he's got there

Only kidding - i'd see a doctor if you haven't already. I'd suggest a zinc supplement as the inner ear has the highest concentration of zinc of any organ in the body. It's worked for a musician friend of mine who had tinnitus so might be worth giving it a go after you've let the doc's have a bit of a poke.

Cheers - good luck with it.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join