It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other morning I woke up with blood in my ear.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Lets start out by saying last week I woke up with blood in my ear and on the pillow. It may not be related but it is the first time its happened. Ever since then I have been having a ringing sound in both of my ears. I just thought it was me losing my hearing (tinnitus). But today at work I was sitting at my desk rubbing my head and I kinda had an out of body experience, I could see everything at work from a birds eye view and when I came to it was like I had stopped breathing for a while because I was out of breath and my heart rate was up. Ever since that time tonight I have had this sound in my head kinda like a radio going in between stations.

I guess I just wanted to share this or see if anyone else had experienced something like this.

Am I going crazy?
edit on 26-8-2011 by Campy61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
My god man, go to the doctor.

Bleeding from the ears is NOT normal.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Yeah I know its not normal but who knows it could have just been a pimple or something in my ear. It has never happened before and not sense.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Campy61
Lets start out by saying last week I woke up with blood in my ear and on the pillow.

Dr Google says middle ar infection, and possibly ruptured eardrum.
Not deadly in itself but since the eardum is a barrier to other infection, you could die of some other new infection.
(or just simply get brain damage, and not die)

And yeah, see a doctor. Today.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

Either you scratched the inside of your ear while asleep or you probably got bitten by an insect during the night!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

Go
See
A
Doctor
Now

Stop posting on websites. Really. High blood pressure, inner ear infections; it could be a host of things.

Don't be silly. See a doc.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Am I going crazy?

Why would this be your first thought/concern...

As opposed to your first thought/concern being a medical issue?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Before everyone else says go see a doctor I just went within the past month and I am perfectly healthy, my blood pressure is fine, my hearts fine, I'm 25 and healthy. The bloody ear was not my biggest concern Im mostly concerned with the ringing I mean I just had my hearing checked 2 months ago and everything was good.

And I ask if im going crazy because this has just came up all of a sudden, the ringing any ways.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

Are you dense? The bleeding probably came from an infection in your middle ear which would affect your equilibrium and make you feel dizzy or "out of body" AND cause the ringing. Go to the doctor.
edit on 8/26/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

I posted a thread about this within the past few days here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have had normal ringing related to illness so I know what that is like. The ringing that I first experienced this year was very different. My daughter is experiencing it too. It is not normal ringing in our case...I cannot speak for you though. I know beyond any doubt that this ringing is: a. super natural b. a warning and c. of evil origin.
If you really want an answer here it is: humble yourself before God. Pray and accept Christ as your savior and ask God to forgive you of your sin before him. If you already know Christ, then you still need to pray. I have no way of knowing your situation, but in our case this is demonic in origin. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

I am a devoted Christian, and I believe I even posted a comment on your thread trying to be smart thinking it was just tinnitus but some of these sounds I can hear have just gotten crazy.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Campy61

Go
See
A
Doctor
Now

Stop posting on websites. Really. High blood pressure, inner ear infections; it could be a host of things.

Don't be silly. See a doc.

Thank you! I hate when people come here with a medical issue,trying to look for a conspiracy or some kind of alternative explanation...

We are not doctors and anyone here should only give you the advice to go talk to a doctor...

How is your hearing? Do you listen to loud music? Perhaps you busted an ear drum?

Regardless...you were bleeding from your ear and you need to get it looked at....Not by a conspiracy site... By a doctor...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

Fine. Break it down, then.

*Blood draining from the ear.
*Dizziness/Vertigo (OBE)
*Ringing/Buzzing in the ear.

These are symptoms that indicate you should seek medical opinion. Go back again

edit on 26-8-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Like I said before I am 100% healthy, Im just more concerned with ringing/sounds I hear now. I don't listen to loud music and I work in an office environment so no crazy loud noises. I haven't been swimming, Im not sick, its just these sounds in my head.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Like I said before I am 100% healthy, Im just more concerned with ringing/sounds I hear now. I don't listen to loud music and I work in an office environment so no crazy loud noises. I haven't been swimming, Im not sick, its just these sounds in my head.

Be sure to start a thread next week asking why you can't hear anything in the ear that bled and had a ringing in it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Could be some sort of radio waves interfering with your brain OP

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

I suspected that you are also a Christian. It seems that we are being attacked. God be with you. You and I know who will be victorious here!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Have you read the French Cometa report? It is very interesting where it refers to UFOs that were firing microwaves back at ground based stations. I believe that the only differnce between what the ground stations were firing and what was being fired back at them was the duration of the signal. Just enough to tell them that they were not receiving a reflection of their own beam. This was in the 1950s...no aircraft was capable of transporting MW equipment back then.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join