It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Comet Elenin cause the DC quake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxCavalera

The lazy doom lovers will cling to this rationale sure.. but the more serious doomers will recognise instantly this event is too isolated to draw any useful connection from it.

So what you're saying is that doomers will pick and choose their "evidence?" Quite right, we're in complete agreement.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by JaxCavalera

The lazy doom lovers will cling to this rationale sure.. but the more serious doomers will recognise instantly this event is too isolated to draw any useful connection from it.

So what you're saying is that doomers will pick and choose their "evidence?" Quite right, we're in complete agreement.

I am afraid that too many people have cried wolf and you gave become desensitized.

Sorry for going all preachy on you (too many chilli's):

LK 17:26 "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

LK 17:28 "It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

LK 17:30 "It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. On that day no one who is on the roof of his house, with his goods inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. Remember Lot's wife! Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left. "

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Its impossible for a comet too cause an earthquake, unless it hit us* it dosnt have enough G forces or body volume gravity to affect a large planet like earth. The core of the comet itself, diameter is what in meters? few miles? the tail, made of gases mostly, may extend millions of miles into space...but its just gas and ice*
thier is plate techtonics you know* earthquakes will happen at any given time, due to continental drift and grinding. its ABSURD..to belive or think a comet has anything too do with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by XplanetX

Ever heard of Mark Twain?

"There are lies, damned lies and statistics."

I always thought that it was Disraeli who said that... but then, it was Mark Twain who attributed it to him. The point is that if there were an alignment on the 23rd, the Doom Patrol would add it to the list of "proven" cases. In order to explain the quake, they can only concede that earthquakes happen without planetary alignments. If earthquakes can happen without planetary alignments, then it suggests that the "correlations" they are finding are statistical ghosts.

DJ, your better than this, I can see defending against idiotic posts regarding Elenin but on the attack now? Since I disagree whole heatedly with this I will add a little about why you are completely wrong in your logic.....

See, every day or two, I have to #2, it's not rare and is in point of fact, quite normal in that it happens all the time. That being said, at any point during the day, should I stop at Taco Bell and pick up two volcano burritos and eat them, without fail I have to #2 within 5 minutes later.

So, even though I know I #2 quite regularly and there is nothing abnormal about it, I think it is safe to say that the volcano burritos are causing me to #2 when I eat them despite #2 happening randomly and often at all other times in my life......

Sorry about the reference, was what I was thinking about when I read this thread....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I see that making fun of the "Elenin Crazies" is somehow accepted as how "those people" should be treated by the supposed enlightened ones.

I, on the other hand, instead of taking the time to poke fun, I would have explained the illogical assumptions and stated to the world and to those ATS members who actually care about the Elenin conspiracy where I stand, what I believe and why I think it.

It is what is missing from discussion these days from postings that do nothing, say nothing and add nothing to the subject thread at hand.

With that being stated, I will agree that I can find no connection to alignments and earthquakes and yet many see the JPL alignment dates as somehow being significant because we also have the media, NASA, and the governments of the world telling us what to think is an earthquake and in that coverage pushing for conspiracy to discuss the science facts that no comet, made of ice, of no significant mass, will have anything to do with earthquakes.

Now let me explain why I think this deception it is more significant than seeing this issue as fun to poke at while polarizing members into the typical left right paradigm that we get sold on a 24/7 basis where you have to be on one side or the other.

I support knowing the truth, but to get there you have to keep up with other conspiracies and not just the Comet Elenin craze to begin to see that at least that a grand deception is being played on the mass public,and they are counting on the sleeping masses never to think beyond what you are told on the TV by those "Pretty" talking heads that sell the lies and those that would poke fun at the lies.

1. Conspiracy number #1 is the Japan, Fukushima disaster that occurred on March 11, 2011. This conspiracy if noted from what the media tells us, was a major earthquake, creating a subsequent tsunami and that sequence of events somehow contributed to the Fukushima nuclear disasters.

While this may be what most choose to remember, this one incident once again shows just how the public can be tricked by deception into believing what the media explains as science fact while poking fun at conspiracies.

The conspiratorial side of this Japan earthquake would be very different for those that actually followed the conspiracies associated with these major events.

The Japan earthquake was a man made event, caused by HAARP, secret tectonic earthquake weapons, followed by underwater tsunami bombs that come to find were first developed right after WWII and since advanced to do many things once considered impossible. I mention this because scientist observing the tsunami wave videos have concluded that the tsunami were not natural, but man made by once again top secret underwater tsunami bombs that caused all the flooding and tsunami damage.

The Fukushima nuclear disaster as part of that same conspiracy was caused by Mossad, intelligence experts that are identified as being involved in placing mini nukes into the nuclear site in the months prior to the supposed Japan earthquake. These Mossad, mini nukes were used to blow the sites from within while STUXNET was also used to damage the systems used that would hinder any efforts to save the meltdown from occurring.

This is the reason I suspect that no such alignment was in any way the cause of the Japan disaster.

It is this series of events that caused the Japan, Fukushima disasters and not some alignment with Comet Elenin and planets in our solar system.

2. The New Zealand, Christchurch earthquake disaster was also supposedly on an alignment date, but I do not in any way believe that any such alignment had anything to do with the New Zealand disaster. Once again for those that don't keep up with conspiracy, this was an incident that the conspiratorial side of the world states was once again caused by HAARP, secret tectonic weapons and not some alignment with Comet Elenin and so forth.

New Zealand, Christchurch disaster was an event if you recall, there were some 19 US Congressmen visiting on the very day of the disaster. These Congressmen were there with heads of DHS and FEMA with support disaster assets waiting in the wings to respond to the supposed natural earthquake disaster. How convenient.

Later there were reports of Mossad agents being killed in the earthquake and when combined with the visiting Congressmen, FEMA, DHS and all the others that just happened to be on site moments before the earthquake once again makes this New Zealand disaster as a man made, false flag event created by secret tectonic weapons and used to deceive the public.

With these two examples of supposed earthquakes and the fact that the dates are dates of Comet Elenin alignment, I can in no way associate these two events to anything but man made false flag events.

Add in that NASA as a spokesperson for the government is telling us about Comet Elenin as being responsible for the earthquakes because supposedly the comet is not a comet and what comes behind it is something much bigger with the mass needed to effect earthquakes and other earth disasters as somehow being associated with this unnamed object that somehow NASA and our government know the truth of what comes our way.

NASA has shut down the most critical systems needed to monitor such an object and since NASA has shut off the view, one has to ask why did they do so?

I don't believe that any object in space is causing these earthquakes, because so far all the earthquakes are being generated by secret weapons. NASA intentionally wants us to "not see" something and that could be that there is no object of mass coming, but only some space asteroids that pose a threat to impact somewhere on earth.

There are many conspiracies wrapped around the Comet Elenin hysteria, but if we can keep the phony, false flag earthquake events separate from natural ones, we will soon see that they want us to be in constant fear and as long as you swallow their deception, you will be caught up just like a fish that swallowed the wrong hook line and sinker.

Thanks for the thread, but as far as I am concerned, threads shouldn't be used to poke fun at anyone. Discuss the conspiracy and you haven't figured it out yet, at least discuss the conspiracy elements. It would go a long way to actually being helpful to others without having to take sides.

You see, its not about taking sides, it's about real facts from many elements of deception and with so much deception being thrown around, poking fun just seems infantile in the scheme of things. Just an observation, but at least now you know why I don't believe the Comet Elenin alignment hysteria as having anything to do with major earthquakes or other unnatural weather anomalies that is all being blamed on some mystery space object called Comet Elenin.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Add in that NASA as a spokesperson for the government is telling us about Comet Elenin as being responsible for the earthquakes because supposedly the comet is not a comet and what comes behind it is something much bigger with the mass needed to effect earthquakes and other earth disasters as somehow being associated with this unnamed object that somehow NASA and our government know the truth of what comes our way.

NASA has shut down the most critical systems needed to monitor such an object and since NASA has shut off the view, one has to ask why did they do so?

No NASA spokesperson has ever claimed that the comet causes earthquakes. The fact that you are laboring under this false impression suggests the nature of the real conspiracy. Where did you get the idea that NASA " shut down the most critical systems needed to monitor such an object?"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Originally posted by Thundersmurf

I don't think there's anything to debunk unless someone has brought to light some new evidence showing that Ice millions of miles away can cause earthquakes? The OP was just having a jab at the Elenin crazies and I think he did a pretty good job.

You are assuming too much.

Elenin may or may not be what it is claimed to be.

Something more sinister may be following it.

No, you're assuming to much. What evidence do you have to suggest that this is anything other than a comet? What evidence do you have that something may be following it?

Until some real evidence comes from credible people then i'm sticking to my fact-based opinion. Basing your beliefs on hearsay on rumours is foolish.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Please read the thread before commenting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It took me approximately 9 seconds to find this link that you on your own could have found just like I did.

Since you are a question ask er, here is a link so you can read what is currently missing from your posting.

Do some research.

www.niburunews.com...:nasa-shuts-down-wise-space-telescope-niburu-approaching&catid=26:cosmology- a-universe&Itemid=45

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

Please read the thread before commenting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOL, I missed that one. That being said, I don't think that anyone is saying a comet roughly 4km would be causing earthquakes. I think the argument is, that this shows the object is bigger and more significant than what were being told. And the alignments when referring to some major geological events here on Earth are proof of that.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

OMG! There's now a NASA conspiracy to hide the fact that Comet Elenin is really just a small inconsequential comet .........

...... oh, wait ......

As for the Mossad agents using HAARP to explode nuclear bombs and make tsunamis (presumably in order to spread radiation across California and turn Americans into zombies*), don't worry yourself. Our best agent, James Bond, 007 (licenced to kill) is on the case in, er, I think Monte Carlo with some blonde girl, but, um, well, I'm sure it's important and he'll find the baddfies and get them to confess all before the end of the final reel

* not sure why as it would in many cases be an improvement

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Pray tell what WISE has got to do with all this? I take you know what WISE is and what it was used for? (a clue: it wasn't used for looking at minor comets which can be readily seen using a normal garden telescope)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
yes!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I'm guessing he is speaking about WISE being shut down since it ran out of coolant. I have read wild claims that they shut it down for no reason.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
As much as some of you "debunkers" claim to be nauseated by Elenin threads, it would seem you never get sick of the same conversations. This is one of those subjects that you will not be able to convince some otherwise and we all have the benefit of having a very short timescale before we all know once and for all.

Appearing to look desperate to disprove this will only add fuel to the fire of those who believe, trust me. Ride it out and stop making yourselves crazy!
edit on 25-8-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Looks to me like the skeptics are doing a little picking and choosing themselves..star 4 you..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Looks to me like the skeptics are doing a little picking and choosing themselves

Well if you mean going with proven science and ignoring ridiculous and illogical claims, then yes, guilty as charged.

elenin = small comet, not even the closest we'll see, no real threat unless some material is trailing behind it, and even then that only poses a thread to the ISS and satellites.

A small object made up of mostly ice can not have the effect you guys are claiming on our planet, it's a basic fact of science. A large object like a brown dwarf or "nibiru" would be visible to the naked eye, and it's effects on the other objects in our solar system would be seen long before it gets here.

you guys keep ignoring science, using JPL to plot impacts, which it is not designed to do, then complain that we ignore your non sensible ramblings?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I believe I've said this before in an earlier thread.

www.solstation.com...

Larger composite image (where the brown dwarf "b" is bluish, here, in infrared but would appear magenta in visible light)

I'm not sure where everyone's getting the idea that one would be invisible right here in our own solar system.

Also, sorry, had to say this: If it were coming and is as close as some claim, I would imagine it to look like some silently approaching magenta death god in the skies about now.
edit on 25-8-2011 by endgame211 because: added another line

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
oh noes...really? The answer is "no" !

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
no dont think so. but the big papa behind elenin

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join