It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Comet Elenin cause the DC quake?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Lots of professional research and data posted over the internet both for and against what is headed our way ..
if anything is actually headed our way.. I've read through lots of this info and I admit some of it is convincing based on factual data represented by numerical values ... Odd ... Just wait and see as we approach a so called timeline of this (maybe) mystery .... Don't bite my ass as I wait for possibilities ... excuse spelling please !!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You know, they appear to be at near perfect right angles. The Sun, the Earth and Elenin.
I couldnt resist trying to add fuel to the fire.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod

Originally posted by DJW001
On August 23, the northeastern seaboard of the United States was rocked by the most intense earthquake in over a century. Did an alignment between Comet C/2010X-1 Elenin and the Earth cause it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7529d209e39e.jpg[/atsimg]

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Obviously not. Apparently earthquakes just happen. Case closed.

Earthquakes do NOT just happen. There is always a cause and effect. This link explains it.

endgametime.wordpress.com...
edit on 26-8-2011 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

Quite interesting.

Elenin-Moon-Earth were aligned on the 23rd of August.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
On August 23, the northeastern seaboard of the United States was rocked by the most intense earthquake in over a century. Did an alignment between Comet C/2010X-1 Elenin and the Earth cause it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7529d209e39e.jpg[/atsimg]

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Obviously not. Apparently earthquakes just happen. Case closed.

What do you mean an alignment? Any two points on a plain (earth and elenin) make a straight line or alignment. Wether elenin was ten thousand or ten million miles away they would still be aligned.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
id like to quote southpark 'they took our jobs episode'

HELP URSELF TO A SCIENCE BOOK BECAUSE UR TLKING LIKE A F*** Re**rd

if elenin is indeed a comet

its mass is so tiney and minute it is unable to influence and stray the moon off its orbit let alone the earth,
if indeed however elenin is a brown dwarf which is at this time very unlikely due to the simple fact that amateur astronomy would of picked it up by now,

Sir i suggest you revew issac newton's laws of gravity mainly the 3rd and 4th laws Punch in your data for elenin and calculate the force of its gravity, based on its size and density.

you are doing nothing more than spreading fear mongering ideas with no substance, posting off nasa's plotting program and claiming that the DC EQ was caused by elenin.

Just to brush up abit on your science i will TRY to explain 2 u when earthquakes happen due to higher mass object:

1. there has to be an alignment on one of the equinox lines which are shown below, i belive the date for the closest elenin alignment is from 25th of september till october 18th its around that region that is when elenin will be closest to earth and still a few million Kliks away.

Earthquakes happen when multiple large bodied planets are in alignment for one another, Based on your print screen elenin is not in alignment with earth neither is it possible for it to of caused the earthquake due to it's small mass

Now if you want to discuss elenin as a brown dwarf which to me is completely proposterous considering it would indeed be visible by now, needless to say the countless numbers of amateur astronomers that would be raising hell by now talking about this shizzazzz.

Quite frankly when i was in school they offered a service where you book a telescope somewhare in the world for the day, fork out 500 dollars or w/e insted of spending it on mountain dew and pizza Direct the telescope in the direction of your paranoid ball of elenin and start studying astro-physics because to make such wild claims will do nothing but make people paranoid and fearful

the NWO wants people to be PARANOID and FEARFUL because it causes disturbances in their soul energy aswell as throwing their vibrations off balance and causing society in turn to pick up on the negative nrg that crack pots like you give out.

forget 2012 as the date for man kind's Death, the world will remain WIth us or without us, its out of your control, Relax,
watch some south park,
smoke some #ing weed,

do anything other than paste crappy images on the internet with no substance.

those are my 2 cents
edit on 26-8-2011 by daxpaxlove11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Oz, I've got a big ol' trashcan of Foster's with your name on it....
Erm, line 2 .
edit on 26-8-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher26

I wish it to be true?

No I don't.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

I wish it to be true?

No I don't.

Don't you want the prophecies to be fulfilled?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Of course they do -- it's called HAARP. And of course there's a way to detect the difference -- why do you think they caused the east coast earthquake this week?

Glass from Sea-Tac tower breaks in D.C. quake.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
I thought the earthquakes happened because Ron Paul finally exploded in which it alarmed the Annunaki on Elenin to fire their phased-harmonic anti matter particle accelerator at NORAD and the White House. Then we retaliated with a HAARP salvo to Elenin, but it bounced off our atmosphere and created hurricane Irene.

I'm right, right?

You very clearly know too much for your own good. Expect a visit from the black SUV's.

Soon.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Dude, I'm not talking about Elenin.....You obviously didnt watch the video.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I found this today that is interesting.
______beforeitsnews/story/1007/616/Washington_Quake_Was_Nuclear_Explosion.html
I consider this relevant to this thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dissident1987

That's almost as if not as crazy as the Elenin claims. His only evidence is that the Washington & Lee seismograph showed no p-waves, but other seismographs throughout the US did detect the p-waves. So, it was a natural earthquake.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join