It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 on 1 - How do you like my baseball bat?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

CONTENT WARNING

The video speak for itself. I thought this was hilarious. Too bad he didn't knock each and everyone of them out with the bat.

Man with bat > people who kick cars and think they are tough.

Edit to add rant.... 6 on 1, you deserve the bat..

/end rant.
edit on 24-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

LMAO! At 1:10 and 1:23 you can hear the solid clean strikes!
A few guys must've woken up with some mean head aches the next morning.

* BTW - you may want to warn people about the language *

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
haha "yes, yeeees....yesssss"

pmsl cheers dude

EDIT: Im getting myself a wooden bat....i dont think that first dude would have gotten up had it been wood

edit on 24-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
drunken fools

hes lucky he had a bat and not an ak

do drunken fools deserve whats coming ? or is a sprinkle of empthy just?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yeah I like to see that kind of justice however hes lucky they didnt have a gun. Would havebeen like the Indiana Jones scene.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would be surprised if there aren't some concussions from those strikes...maybe even some stitches...I only wish he had had a chance to clock em all before he lost the bat...on the other hand they should be glad it was a bat...I know round here it just as easily could have been a gun and they would of had a much worse night! 6 on 1 round here constitutes in fear for your life.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i couldnt really see anything, also the guy recording was probably touching himself.
i give this video a D.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Aluminum is ok but does no one have a sense of pride and love of the classics anymore?

A good 'ol fashioned Louisville Slugger is the only way to go.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

hi boncho, + thanks for that,

but

i wanna see what happened next,
around the corner, when they sped off...

because if U notice right at the end,
a whole bunch of people end up in that car,

how many "thugs", were in the car when it went ( sideways)
+ out of sight...

what happened next???

seeya

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

EMPATHY really?! Those guys are lucky they only got a few cracks to the head.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hahaha aha CRACK!!! Wow some big shots there. Us Canadians have hockey sticks in our trunks. One piece stiff flex with a Joe Sakic curve son.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
those guys probably did a few lines and thought they were supermen. Its like a scene from GTA. Batteerrrrrr UP!

lol@the gratification of the cameraman. its almost sexual.
edit on 24-8-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It didnt even look like any of them got hit. That one guy was just swinging the bat around and hitting the ground with it. Probably just trying to scare them off. Last thing he wants to do is hit them and get charged for assault with a deadly weapon. Then again he could get brought up on charges for merely wielding the bat in the first place.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

how many "thugs", were in the car when it went ( sideways)
+ out of sight...

It looked like they were falling off the car as it turned to be honest.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well... I got so excited trying to reply to this thread I posted in the wrong thread....

Ahem.

I woulda ran them all the fluh over for even kicking my truck.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

haha

They look like as though a couple were close to getting run over as he pulled away with a dude still in the door.....i might have held his arm and took him for a bit of a ride lol

edit on 24-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I loved this. I got scared at the end that the driver might get pulled out of his car, but he got away. (WHEW!!)
Those guys got what they deserved. I'm not too into baseball bats, I would've pulled out the good ol Glock and fired a couple mags at them (into them). People, or (animals) like this in my opinion do not deserve any less. If you can't act civilized, or peaceful, then termination is starting to look like the only option. (and this is coming from a peaceful person if you can believe that)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator
It didnt even look like any of them got hit. That one guy was just swinging the bat around and hitting the ground with it. Probably just trying to scare them off. Last thing he wants to do is hit them and get charged for assault with a deadly weapon. Then again he could get brought up on charges for merely wielding the bat in the first place.

You’re correct Sir.

The man with a bat could be charged with aggravated assault or assault with a deadly weapon pending on the injuries, due to the fact he had the opportunity of egress.

Since this is a training film….

Best thing he could have done would be to drive into the crowd of hoodlums and drop them all with lead. Now that is called self defense.
“I was in fear for my life your honor”
“I was sooo scared.”
“Geeze it was terrible thing watching the S#!^ Bags bleed to death”.
OHHH sooo sorry.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
People are so rude, what was there problem kicking that dudes car and making all that noise at night, don't they know others might be trying to sleep. Really some people just have no manners at all.

But as far as fights go, I though it was pretty meh, I would pass by without a second look. But its always interesting to see idiots get what they asked for so who knows it might be interesting. However its best to stay away from fights on the streets because you just never know who has what weapon and its usually dangerous. And even with fists you can really hurt a guy or guys and ko him or them. With a bat at hand, ohh man you can literally kill them with one well placed swing in the right place at the right time.

But its obvious the dude did not practice batting at peoples heads, because he was doing it all wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i couldnt really see anything, also the guy recording was probably touching himself.
i give this video a D.

I give you a star and an A+ just for the touching himself comment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join