It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 846
<< 843  844  845    847  848  849 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
Hmmm... Maybe Open's silence is still part of the 'message', to see if we really get it before the spelling out.

The Open Paradox.

My head hurts...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

That is how I look and feel in the mornings too!

@'___'-thank you for fixing the link.

@Buddha-The open paradox.Brilliant!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool

That is how I look and feel in the mornings too!

@'___'-thank you for fixing the link.

@Buddha-The open paradox.Brilliant!

LOL..because of buddha and Mara I now keep a drying towel by my keyboard

edit on 10/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
@TNT and Fool
The party is just getting started!

We are quite a bunch, all together, aren't we?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar

open October 31, 2011 at 4:20 am That is also related to Manual 1, which a fraction of people have taken the time to do. That is, even now, the most important part of this. Many have said this is related to other techniques, but this one is not the same. Done exactly as shown, it can help you understand the complete picture here in what everyone is talking about when ascension is talked about.

Manual #1 is my favorite. I do it exactly as shown -- not in a mirror. I have done this with a lot of people but my best and most willing partner to do this with is my teenage daughter because she loves staring contests. I have already said here (pages and pages and pages ago) that when I do this with her, she starts talking about weird stuff.... it is as if someone is speaking through her, to me.

When we first started doing this, we'd not talk -- it was more like a staring contest game, to see who could go longest without blinking or giggling. But now we'll do this, lock eyes, while talking. Most recently, a couple of days ago, she started out telling me about her day, routine stuff, chattering away like normal. Then in mid-sentence it's like she changed into someone else (her speech slowed way down, her voice went down an octave, etc) and out of the blue she starts telling me in great detail about what to do/what not to do if I ever meet an alien, how to ensure it's a peaceful contact, something about using base 10 that went swoosh over my head.... it was quite ....bizarre.

After we broke eye contact I asked her why she brought up that subject (had she seen something on t.v.? read about it in a book? discussion come up in class or with her friends?), and she just shrugged, blushed and said, "I have no idea." I have not told her anything about Oct 28 site or Mayan calendars etc... my husband does know about all this, and later he said, "That really was weird. Maybe you are going to meet an alien on October 28!!" (For the record? I did not. hee hee).

It also worked this weekend on a drunk random woman who came up to my husband and started ranting and raving angrily about his choice of costume (he went as Gaddafi) saying it was disrespectful. She was out of control, spitting in his face. I gently pulled her aside and locked eyes with her, and within one minute it was like watching the air deflate out of a ball and she changed from angry to meek and apologetic. I didn't say anything more than, "You're right, it probably is disrespectful." Then I asked if she was a Libyan and she said, "No. And now I have no idea why I was yelling. I'm sorry. Please have a nice evening." And she walked away with this confused look on her face.

I used it last night on a friend of my husband's who's an extremely private person. We were making random chit-chat and I locked eyes with her. Next thing I know, she starts sharing extremely personal and private information about her past.... then after, she shook her head and said, "wow, I've never even told your husband all that ... and he's known me for 20 years... "

I have had my daughter, husband, and others I've done this with say that it's like I have put them into a trance.

My eye looks just like the green one in that manual. The one with the X over it. Including mis-centered pupil position.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I know what you mean. I always laughed at TheSilentwalker as well, but sadly he said he would no longer post here.

If only we knew the truth.

PS~As for a certain user "he who must not be named," I don't think it matters anymore. It is in the past. If it was important, I think they would have been back here to comment on it.
edit on 31-10-2011 by TheFool because: edit

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

@TNT and Fool
The party is just getting started!

We are quite a bunch, all together, aren't we?

Yes, we are
And that is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool

I know what you mean. I always laughed at TheSilentwalker as well, but sadly he said he would no longer post here.

Ahh...Walker. Just to think of him brings a smile to my face. Under the sarcasm and witticisms lay a brilliant mind and a gentle soul (but do not tell him I said that).

He will be greatly missed.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

It is a most personal connection...directly to the person's heart(?), soul(?). It cuts through the facade and self-defense mechanisms we erect around ourselves.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to share that, sheba. A very interesting read.

The question I have, is how do you lock them? How long do you manage to gaze before they look away?

What I mean is, I have always been a direct eye contact person, and yet you can't control how long the other person looks back at you (usually milliseconds). The manual requires a certain amount of time. 3 minutes. So I am assuming that to bring forth such powerful effects on people, the gazing has to last more than a brief amount of time.

Unfortunately, at the moment I haven't found anyone to do the exercise with, and I don't believe that the solo version in the mirror works. I am not questioning manual 1, as that practice has been known before. Tried it once several years ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

It is a most personal connection...directly to the person's heart(?), soul(?). It cuts through the facade and self-defense mechanisms we erect around ourselves.

But it doesn't work on my husband. He (jokingly, sometimes not so jokingly) says it's because he has no soul. Is it possible to not have a soul?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I don't think that is what he really means Sheba. It sounds like he doesn't believe in such things. A highly logical person will be like that though. However, that doesn't mean some can't have an experience that doesn't fit in their box...or someone elses

As for me, my favorite manual is still #9.
edit on 31-10-2011 by TheFool because: edit

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

If he floats 3 feet above the bed when asleep, I might consider seeking the help of a good priest
Anything is possible!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You do an extended version of this with your daughter?

PS THe hamster uses the right eye too rofl!
edit on 31/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Again brilliant Buddha!

I think I'll have to come up with an Onion report on this later!!! My day got delayed so have an hour free and I just can't stay away from you guys!

You have to keep me some of that cake TNT

x Mara

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to share that, sheba. A very interesting read.

The question I have, is how do you lock them? How long do you manage to gaze before they look away?

What I mean is, I have always been a direct eye contact person, and yet you can't control how long the other person looks back at you (usually milliseconds). The manual requires a certain amount of time. 3 minutes. So I am assuming that to bring forth such powerful effects on people, the gazing has to last more than a brief amount of time.

Unfortunately, at the moment I haven't found anyone to do the exercise with, and I don't believe that the solo version in the mirror works. I am not questioning manual 1, as that practice has been known before. Tried it once several years ago.

Right, that is why my daughter is the best person to practice with, because she loves staring contests -- she could go on for 30 minutes, an hour... she thinks it's fun!

The how: I focus on the person's right eye, just as suggested in the manual.

As for the angry woman, the eye contact was not held for 3 minutes. She broke the contact first. With hubby's friend, we were at dinner and sitting across from each other. She was talking about weather -- small talk -- so I just looked her in the right eye as she talked .... and she did not break contact.

That said, I find it's actually easiest with men, because what man doesn't like an attractive woman locking eyes on his? LOL.

Three minutes definitely brings on some very interesting effects, but I'm getting effects with people within less time than that.

I've done this a lot with homeless people --- you will find they are thrilled to *be seen* and not invisible!! The majority of people walk on by and avoid eye contact with them. I've also used it at Occupy protest marches -- not three minutes but simply making direct eye contact, even if only 15 seconds, with people on the sidelines. You get this jolt from them... I don't know how to describe it. My goal at the marches is simply to have those not participating "see" me, a protester, as a real human, just like them.

I recall reading somewhere that normally when we talk to people, our eyes flit all around... from one eye to the other eye, and to the mouth -- a movement in a triangle. I know when I'm feeling shy meeting new people I tend to focus more on their mouth, than their eyes. So this skill does take some getting used to, because you have to re-train yourself to keep your gaze steady and focused on their right eye. (Something we tend to do naturally and easily with lovers).

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Yes, please Mara, I loved your prior Onion report.
We need a daily one!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Catch up time...I'm lost, perhaps others are as well. Been following this thread and on other forums too.

Here's what I know to date.

Somebody here on ATS was "stalking" Open. His words from the record site.
Who here on ATS is stalking him? Where is the thread on that? Is there a thread? Did somebody find out his identity?

The main page has changed...again. Still cryptic but asks to post "experiences" on record.
Many have, but I don't follow.

The "Open" person has gone quiet...again.
Are we waiting for yet another date? An event? Another person?
Promises of "I'll be back here to explain everything" have not materialized. What is he waiting for this time?
An apology, money, three days of darkness, an asteroid? WTF?

And a gripe...Those that post on record who seem to "get it" aren't very helpful at all. I suspect that they really do not get it, but have formed an opinion of what it should be and are barking up the wrong tree. They're making into a "Emporers New Clothes" thing. That is, if you don't see it, you're clearly a fool.

So, kind regards to anyone here that cares to bring us up to date.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

But it doesn't work on my husband.

Lol..nor does it work with mine. He can't quit laughing long enough
The last time I asked him, he just "harrumphed" and rattled his newspaper.

edit on 10/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: formatting

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
lol Yes, I love the "Stunion" Reports!!! Surprised no one has made a pumpkin pie for today!

Anyhow, before I forget >>>

top topics

<< 843  844  845    847  848  849 >>

join