It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 828
<< 825  826  827    829  830  831 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
New page....so why not?

Do you like music?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kanzler

Thank you for posting that. Nothing malicious, doomy, or negative. It kinda fits with the whole vibe.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

Can't you at least take the effort to find a different video? I own this film, legally. No really. I almost know it backwards. Variety is the spice of life yanno?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ok you guys I brought in my personal chef!

Now you have to enjoy this with a slice of that yummy psychedelic cake!!

Do any of you watch/read The Onion website?

In honour of what has gone on re Open I thought I'd try to do an Onion style report on proceedings so you'd have something to read with your hot choc and cake...

Breaking News - This report just in: Nothing at all happened on October 28th!

In a very bizarre turn of events at 12:01 am on October 28th 2011 nothing happened at all. People all over the world went to bed , got up and life went on as normal.

According to one lady in Portland: "It was uncanny. I went to bed without doing the dishes and when I woke up this morning they were still there EXACTLY AS I HAD LEFT THEM! It's just plain weird."

Event expert Open MacOpen commented: "It's not at all unusual for something like this to happen as I painstakingly pointed out that something as significant as this just cannot be described in words. I expressly told people to focus on a particular date so as not to focus on it. I created complex mathematical puzzles and listed pages of in depth material which were emphatically not to be focused on and never made it about what I saw two years ago that should not have been seen. It's all very clear really and well explained in the explanation I made which is posted on a website in a parallel world."

Meanwhile nobody at all the camp in Occupy ATS was available to comment as they had earlier lit a campfire and consumed rather a lot of psychedelic cake and hot chocolate. All that could be heard through the din of rock music and indie bands was a preoccupation with pink unicorns and butterfly poo. As we left the camp the Occupiers were very intent on how to eat the rainbow which they claimed was hovering over the campfire as they could all see it very clearly.

So all in all we are shocked to report on the strangeness of a very normal day.

Stay tuned for further reports on what is sure not to happen next...

edit on 29-10-2011 by Mara5683 because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Okay then:

Salaam.
edit on 29-10-2011 by TheFool because: Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm suprised open hasn't done this yet...

dontcha think? well.....someone had to do it xD

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

ok

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
I am sometimes shocked and baffled when I see how people can follow or support and even believe a total stranger with an internet connection and probably a core 2 duo PC at best...really folks...I am baffled.

I can only speak for myself, IQ, but I don't follow, support, or believe Open. I come here for the fellowship...only. The website is just a peculiarity for me and has been for many, many pages.

Any truths told, any secrets exposed, came from the posters in this thread. Knowledge was freely shared here...as it should be. The website was the catalyst for the conversation...but only a catalyst.

edit on 10/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: typo

Spot on TNT as always...
I second that
x Mara

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Blessed be TnT,
I am here also and many blessings for all who are here ( visible and lurking ).
May our wait be beneficiary ( did I spell that right? ).
I have also bought Homemade Gingerbread, help yourselves!
Namasté

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Nothing escapes a black hole not even light sounds like the 3 days of darkness

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Breaking News - This report just in: Nothing at all happened on October 28th!

That...was...just...AWESOME...LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I think Stephen Hawkings or is it Hawkins? Anyway, he disagrees with you and seems to find peer-reviewed support. I have no idea, I just read that. Some kinda radiation type stuff does apparently, theoretically, possibly...pfff escape black holes. A conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

I have also bought Homemade Gingerbread, help yourselves!
Namasté

Homemade Gingerbread

crackling fire...hot chocolate...homemade gingerbread...music...the Onion report...good people...great conversation

Priceless!!

EDIT: I forgot to add the Psychedelic Cake

edit on 10/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Blessed be all,
I will report what happenend on this day= My daughter of 9 years old came up to me and asked me the meaning of Halloween, I mean the real meaning of Halloween and it took me an hour to eexplain it to her. Afterwards she asked if she could also do that and I explained to her that if she wanted to she could and she stated that she wanted to! She then started about making her little altar for tomorrow. Bless her little soul.

Namasté

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

black holes don't exist, research the plasma cosmology theory
also, your -probably- thinking of neutrinos.

(if black holes actually had infinate mass we wouldn't exist. the universe would be a black hole by definition.)
edit on 29/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I never eat anything that is not Homemade ( call me a purist ), it just tastes better and at least I know exactly what the ingredients are! And the smell, aahhh, memories!

Namasté

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Interesting. I have also heard that honey is a powerful 'carrier' for herbal healing remedies.

I will look for a local product, always good to have a jar handy.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by sheba2011
Perhaps we can use our waiting time productively, and come up with a list of specific questions? I'll start:

1. What does [@ans].~$.[...] mean?

2. What does SBJ stand for?

3. What does _ 2 (lgt) aw mean?

4. What does the code [**//\\||--_^
():02:00:00:01.112 //||(//\\_[\\])
mean?

5. Who are you, Open?

6. When are you, Open?

7. What are you, Open?

8. Where are you, Open?

9. Why are you, Open?

10. Please tell us what you meant by this:

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

as well as, "Don't panic when it comes" (I may be misquoting but you took down the wiki)

and the ominous-sounding:

"Nothing escapes a black hole, not even light."

... and then later why you told us all that we were not to expect doom and destruction?

11. What was it that you saw that you were not supposed to see?

12. How did you manage to email people who had not signed up for the Record nor had ever sent you an email?

Please everyone feel free to add...

What was the purpose of the Morse code Texas phone number?

What was that notebook sheet of paper with the remote viewing type 3 pics on it and scrap type notes all about?

What revelations or evolvement did YOU experience out of October 28th?

What did you mean by "it starts in California?"

What was it you saw that wasn't meant to be seen?

What did you want or expect people to learn from lucid dreaming?

What expertise do you have to offer or did you offer to anyone who might have tried the manuals and opened doors that scared them or which they were unable to control due to insufficient preparation or prior training?

Why did you provide links to so much material and then say it's not about the material?

What made you feel people weren't getting it sufficiently so that you held back further manuals?

How were you able to judge the above?

When you said "When it comes, don't run" what did you mean? What was to come?

What do you want to achieve for people / the world from all of this?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

I never eat anything that is not Homemade ( call me a purist ), it just tastes better and at least I know exactly what the ingredients are! And the smell, aahhh, memories!

Namasté

It does taste better, my friend Khali. No canned air freshener smells better than fresh baked goods, yes?

We don't eat much meat. We grow and can/freeze/dry our own vegetables and a few fruits. It lasts just long enough to start all over again...but at least we know what we're eating..lol

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So true my dear, so true

Namasté

top topics

<< 825  826  827    829  830  831 >>

join