It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 568
<< 565  566  567    569  570  571 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by Molimo

why does it seem you are so pessimistic, depressive ?
we do not fade out, just a question of choice : starbucks or mc, targo or Bank of Hawaii, Brad or Angelina ...

I'll take Jolie over Pitt any day. OMG, her luscious lips. I melt.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Dude, she may be a woman but by her own words she is bi-sexual at least! Singularity can be a fine thing

PS She said she doesn't mind if Brad has extra-marital affairs. Euw.....
edit on 17/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by JustEve
Good to have you among us TNT. Your natural grace and eloquence were greatly missed. Oh and......i did reflect....you were right.....thank you.

edit on 17/9/2011 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your kindness, JustEve

I am glad my words were helpful to you. Taking time to reflect is as necessary as taking the next breath, yes? How else do we digest what we have taken in?

Peace to you.

Glad to have you back.

Your insights are worth more than gold.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Nice to see TNTarheel pop her head in here again. Her username always made me think of exploding heels (Dynamite Dorothy) but hey, some "terrorist" did try it, just like the exploding underwear guy. Its a conspiracy they paint terrorists as dumb and ineffective and spend so much money on missing them and this is a conspiracy site!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Yeah but maybe its the pineal gland that is poisoned if Elenin or any other comet that is close to the earth and has a magnetic force that distrupts our vibrations if we have lower frequencies i think elenin looks like the Hopi blue star

ELENIN has disintegrated, MSM will be touting it soon. There is another thread here verifying it.

Elenin's Demise.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluntd

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
reply to post by Bluntd

Here you go.

www.youtube.com...

Thank you so much, you have no idea how mad I was to see that was gone.. Really blew my mind. So far I'm loving ATS, it's a challenge just trying to keep my jaw from dropping in every Thread.

You'll get used to it.

Upload an avatar as well, and settle in. We like new members.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by Grower

reply to post by JustEve

I wonder if some of the regulars on this thread are mentally stable

I am, and shall remain, quite sane

Same here. I still wonder how much the others need confirmation in their lives. They are the lost ones.

Others? They? I thought we were all one here.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

its fine is it just me or did a lot of people leave this thread without us noticing

It's called going into /lurking mode/. That means we get it, we are watching you, we read, and don't comment.

We'll post again when we have something to say.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

ELENIN has disintegrated, MSM will be touting it soon. There is another thread here verifying it.

Elenin's Demise.

Ex. -- 9-16-11 @ 12:19pm GMT

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Elenin's Demise.

Ex. -- 9-16-11 @ 12:19pm GMT

Huh? Was that really the time it was reported? Seriously?
Edit: After looking at the ATS thread time...fark! 12:46 it was reported on ATS.
edit on 17/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added edit

Thread closed. Guess it ain't a comet then

edit on 17/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added Elenin thread ckised

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Exactly. I remember waking up, really noticing that there was this buzzing noise/frequency that I was now tuned to. Idk why but if I had to put a hz on it I'd say it was in the 400's, it just felt like it.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Am I the only one wondering what happened to manual 5?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by Druid42

Exactly. I remember waking up, really noticing that there was this buzzing noise/frequency that I was now tuned to. Idk why but if I had to put a hz on it I'd say it was in the 400's, it just felt like it.

I had one experience that was above all the rest, and now I understand it. I was laying in my bed, with my eyes closed and just waiting, breathing deeply, not thinking about much. Suddenly I hear a very loud buzzing sound, and I couldn't move. I opened my eyes to see myself looking up at a ceiling that wasn't mine, and it was very dark. I closed my eyes again and thought to myself not to panic. I slowly started spinning the room, and I was doing it consciously. I was spinning the whole room. Suddenly I get an overwhelming sensation of lights and colors that I cant even describe, and sounds like breaking glass, and sound everywhere, ripping distorting with a lot of wind is the best way I can describe it. Shortly after I "woke up" back in my bed and I had no idea what had just happened.

I think I now know what I experienced.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

That's awesome, sounds like you took it a little further than me, you were conciously manipulating your environment. I think I confronted a fear/stored up anger because I ended up killing someone in self defense lol but I was consciously thinking the whole time it was almost as if it was a scenario that could've happened it real life but it didn't so it either did it another dimension or my mind created it for me so I knew I would succeed...Idk this is starting to feel like some inception type #
edit on 18-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Am I the only one wondering what happened to manual 5?

Hmm did 0pen say specifically there would be a manual five? I thought he said more to come and to study/practice the manuals. I could be mistaken but I wasn't expecting another manual. I already know what his point is, GOT IT. I already know what the manuals want me to do, GOT IT

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Right at this second I am experiencing crazy deja vu. It feels like I have lived this moment.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Another bo...umm...message from Open:

Everything is on schedule, as more and more signs are noticed it will pick up pace. The time for reflection has been now, explore the possibility of the manuals, as that is the only way forward. -Open !

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A last thought to ponder before bed...

Sweet dreams everyone...

Peace, Love, and Light
edit on 18-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

He said 5 soon, rest is almost finished

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Glad to have you back.

Your insights are worth more than gold.

Ahh, thank you, Druid
It is good to have enough freedom to visit from time to time.

Perhaps you have put too high value on my thoughts, yes?

Peace to you, my friend,

top topics

<< 565  566  567    569  570  571 >>

join