It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 501
<< 498  499  500    502  503  504 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Try this little experiment. Do you have a compass handy? Set it up on a flat surface nearby. Note the reading on it. Then meditate, focus on the heart chakra. Om mani padme hum works well. Then after, go check the readings again, see if it changed.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Try this little experiment. Do you have a compass handy? Set it up on a flat surface nearby. Note the reading on it. Then meditate, focus on the heart chakra. Om mani padme hum works well. Then after, go check the readings again, see if it changed.

Sorry, no compass here but I know the magnetic pole is shifting very quickly now. What would be the point of me influencing a compass by meditation though? Don't quite understand the link.
edit on 12/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added magnetic for clarification

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So the lines in the middle on this page

oct282011.com...#

Lay ----- wake

Ley lines?

With the thing in the middle the ^ ... mountain rising?

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is a mountain...

(That "lay" has really bugged me)

Please make site change to indicate hot warm cold. Thx

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Originally posted by sheba2011

Sorry, no compass here but I know the magnetic pole is shifting very quickly now. What would be the point of me influencing a compass by meditation though? Don't quite understand the link.
edit on 12/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added magnetic for clarification

Will botch the explanation because I'm no scientist but it's my understanding that the heart has a magnetic field that can be detected up to 6 feet. Farther, probably, if one's heart has awakened. Images of it look like a torus.

Reference: www.amazon.com...

So I just got to thinking "what if?"

Because I have noticed that the compass on my iphone is highly irregular lately. I was trying to figure out why that is. I know the "official" reasons. But what if... what if...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time4aChange
reply to post by Druid42

hahaha! Hey, my grandma is one smart lady and she's here!

Yeah, I know. Sometimes I get tired and wanna quit but I dont wanna wait tables for the rest of my life. I have much respect for those who do it day after day after day. But boy I sure wouldn't want to have to raise a family or support myself on the pay.

Hey Druid, you got one back.
edit on 9/12/2011 by Time4aChange because: (no reason given)

Thanks, Time!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time4aChange

Geez, I don't have much free time now! I go to bed early, get up early, go to class, go to work, go to class. I got to make an account here and post in the intro thread about 6 days ago. But I never got to come back.

Well, you have FIVE stars from me tonight, for being such a busy person. Keep up the hard work!

ETA: and another u2u.
edit on 9/12/11 by Druid42 because: added eta.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

I posted at least a hundred pages ago, our "influence" apparently extends several hundred feet. Its an electric universe.

Update now reads: Who am I? (not who is Open)

He is watching

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
open:

/12 ?

30° ?

Pi/ 6?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Ahhh, the 30 60 90 triangle...

Nice thinking!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thank you... I am unfortunately very busy with work stuff this week... but still following along, and saving interesting links/videos to parse later when I have the "time."

Anyone else feel like their head is going to explode? POP!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Oh wow! Awesomeness! I just noticed the stars. Thanks

You got another one too.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
open, if I am on the right track, change purple to #523498

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thanks for letting me hang out with you. I have a way early class so I'm gonna call it a night.

Thanks for all the good thoughts. I really appreciate them. My grandma will too.

Good night
Time

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
.[5236] ?

2nd.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

Ahhh, the 30 60 90 triangle...

Nice thinking!

"It was Nicola Tesla who said: if you only knew the magnificence of 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I am in awe of you tonight, cing!

I really don't have much else to say...

Keep doing what you're doing!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Where it says who am I, it's either a shrunken or stretched image of the door that used to be at the bottom.. That might be significant?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
" Funk-Hellet goes on to say that: "the Biblical cubit is equal to the Egyptian Royal cubit, which was incorporated into the Temple at Jerusalem as pi/6, or 523.6 millimeters. Using one unit of measure as the radius of a circle, the ancients found the trigonometric value of 30 degrees to be pi/6, (which divided the full circumference of the circle into 12 equal parts) and was the value of the royal cubit, or .5236 of the unit used: 3.1416/6 = .5236"5 (parenthesis & emphasis mine)"

www.try-god.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
Some vaguely connected thoughts... (I am not good at teh spiritual or maths stuff)

Birkeland currents.
"Lately, the term Birkeland currents has been expanded by some authors to include magnetic field aligned currents in general space plasmas."

We are told the Sun is in effect a huge ball of gas (I can only use layman's terms, its all I know) that functions at least partially if not completely in a nuclear fashion. Now if that were really the case, would it not be like a large kind of atomic bomb? Do atomic bombs take several million/billion years to burn out? What if the sun took (at least part of) its energy from the space plasma and other things coming into its field of influence? Maybe dark matter or some other thing we can't really see?

Consider the 2 following very short videos from 2002. The first of which looks like 2 comets being absorbed by the sun. The second, a comet orbits the sun but manages to escape from its gravitational field. Both cause large, visible solar emissions.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

As for our orbit, it is not regular or perfectly round, hence our year is not 2 equal halves. I can't remember the exact numbers but its something like 177 days for one half of the year and 180+ for the other half, due to this uneven orbit.

A vid showing the unevenness of our orbit and detailing other things, but the first minute or two is relevant.

This very short vid shows how we orbit with the sun as it speeds through space. Normally most models have the sun as a static object that everything swings round.
(From the already mentioned Nassim Haramein)

Combine all this with the many recent Elenin/Niburu stories, Inuits claiming the Sun now sets in a different position (which people were quick to debunk and call these wise people lunatics) from what it used to, more earthquakes than you can shake a stick at, then sprinkle some places in googlesky that have been seemingly deliberately blacked out, space telescopes and cameras failing at the most inopportune of moments, multiple bank crises...I am going with some major cosmic happening. I think we can safely say that something strange is happening regardless of the site we are discussing but also possibly connected to it.

And um...500 pages! We need all the help we can get!
edit on 12/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Embedded youtube links

edit on 12/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typos

Niiiiiiiice!

In Nassims lecture he explains how our solar system is not stationary but moving through space in a spiral motion. Love it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is not to anyone in particular. I have been following along all day when I had a moment, but no time to respond or think too hard. Somewhere I seem to recall people discussing the imperfection of pi?

Well, yeah. Pi may be imperfect but.............. aren't we all?

Imperfection certainly created a very beautiful reality here in the 3D. Far as my eyes can tell.

It would be a very bland and boring field if there was only one exact same type of flower. You wouldn't know beauty if you didn't know ugliness. A wild daisy fighting its way out of a manicured lawn is loveliness indeed. Diversity -- in all it's imperfections -- is beautiful.

When anyone (including your own self) tells you that you aren't perfect enough to ascend, tell them that they are wrong, that imperfection is the divine plan, and know you are divine just the way you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 498  499  500    502  503  504 >>

join