It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 433
<< 430  431  432    434  435  436 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I noticed Patefacio is referring to people as numbers i know it's numerology but if the 7s 8s 9s and 11s were mentioned what about the others?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
reply to post by adraves

I am now officially completely confused. What is going on?

Can somebody help me out with a few things please. Did the whole cellar door DD stuff come only from Patefacio or were there also clues on the site?

The thread lost its way for me when Patefacio was seen as Open as two lots of clues seemed to branch off coming from two different sources, one Open and the other Patefacio.

Sorry if I missed a clue, link or post where Open said he was Patefacio. If Open is serious about this then I suggest that the Patefacio/Open debate is resolved by him/her saying on the homepage somewhere that he is or is not Patefacio. Without this I think the whole thing is going to become chaotic. Or at least it has become chaotic for me.

So if anyone else or Open can clear this up for me I'd really appreciate it. Think I'm getting sleep deprived too maybe!!

To be honest Mara I don't know either where the whole Cellar Door/Donnie Darko thing came from. Oh wait.. Cellar Door is supposedly the most beautiful sounding words combined in the English language. I can go with that, as long as there is beer in the cellar cis my choice would have been "Another Beer?"
I don't understand it either, but then I don't understand a lot here. I try to but my mind is not great at this stuff, unlike others here.

I think many here have at one time or another been accused of being Open. Grower, Druid, and Patefacio are the ones that spring immediately to mind but I'm sure there are others. I don't think they are but then I could be wrong, as I am about much.
I think I read Patefacio say he is not Open many pages back.

As for sleep deprivation, I too spend a little too much time here but that is my decision I guess. Unless its evil mind-control forcing me to do it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
I noticed Patefacio is referring to people as numbers i know it's numerology but if the 7s 8s 9s and 11s were mentioned what about the others?

Adraves brought up the 11's. I don't think Patefacio said anything about 11's or even 10's. Just 7's 8's 9's. And that was from the movie, The Nines.

link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by Patefacio
reply to post by adraves

Those uninterested in this anymore are welcome to leave.
As previously stated, you will experience no change, and everything shall remain as it is right now.
It is peculiar how 7's are the only beings capable of sabotaging themselves through ignorance and misconceptions.

We are all free to leave....

Careful there, TNT. You might get yourself on a list or something.

link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

You don't have to be on the list to be a supporter Adraves is basing it on what we say and the times we log in and out

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

No I think it's you just missing the fun of debating with other people that don't just call you a Nutjob

That's the reason I like coming here also!

Namasté

Now Then Back On Topic: any one have any luck on the music pass phrase?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Yeah, well all the good stuff seems to happen when I log off and then I'm spending loads of pages playing catch up!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

I am not trying to clog this thread up. I am stating that there is no thread. I tried to keep in on track for a long time and of lot of the users posted nonsense and had shady behavior. I played along with this silly game and I am trying to remind other users that it is just a silly game made by silly fools.

Your always Open to leave...
No one is making you stay, how can you say its a silly game, when we haven't solved it?
So if you dont agree with whats trying to be told from Open, then ignore this thread?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by TNTarheel
We are all free to leave....

Careful there, TNT. You might get yourself on a list or something.

lol...I have never been part of a list before; perhaps it will affect my "reality", yes?

I simply tire of the foolishness, the egos, the "I know something you do not so that makes you less enlightened" mentality that seems to have infiltrated this thread. If that makes me a target for a "list", then so be it

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Your not the only one im one of the people here by day and in my timezone at night that is when this thread is most active

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I know and it is most annoying that it always seems to happen when I log off for the night!!!

Adraves, I implore you: Get some sleep, it is not becoming to be a grump!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

You don't have to be on the list to be a supporter Adraves is basing it on what we say and the times we log in and out

I'm always logged in even while asleep or away. I don't log off otherwise I'd never find my way back to where I was in the thread.

Adraves is the only one who's been online for a full 24 hours, by her own admission. She's the most likely candidate to be Open. Just sayin'....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Oh my thanks for the humor of this. When I read it - I almost spew my tea all my screen.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm pretty much sleeping during my daytime, today I woke up at 2:30pm and yesterday was even later. I need to get back in the rhythm but I find it hard. So my login and logout times won't be of much help I think. And indeed, it starts to get interesting at night a lot of the time.

TNTarheel, many pages back Druid also tried a list but the purpose of that I think was to stop the ego's and negativity that were creeping in. S/He stopped after a while and apologised for trying to attempt it because many didn't take kindly to it. I can see the reasoning I think, for trying though and s/he was big enough to apologise. To err is human, to forgive divine.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Hmmmm..... I like the way you think!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Adraves appears to be the one attempting to mislead.

link   

That helps to narrow where Open is!! Use the time lines!!!Errrmmm... any one know of a good way to find that out????

Namasté

link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
Your always Open to leave...
No one is making you stay, how can you say its a silly game, when we haven't solved it?
So if you dont agree with whats trying to be told from Open, then ignore this thread?

The reasoning is quite simple really. There is no thread and there is no solution because there is no next clue until Open decides to make it himself and post a link here. He is essentially data mining threads like this.

We are running around in circles for pages on that site that don't even exist yet.

So, no I am not so inclined to ignore anything just yet. Maybe in another 27 hours.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

adraves get some sleep, you will see things more clearly after you have slept!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

Yeah but that isn't stopping anyone soon everyone will get back to the task at hand just like druid's point system and tall

<< 430  431  432    434  435  436 >>

join