It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 opposite day: Truthers become OSers and vice versa, See if you can do it (A Challenge)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
OH Yeah. one more thing. You know that information they got from that black box that they found in that plane that crashed into the Pentagon. Well it proves the plane didn't crash into the Pentagon.

And what about the Five Dancing Israelis. I saw them on Dancing With The Stars and they were really good.

Debunk That.

[/truther]

Take a look at some of the threads the truthers are doing pretending to be OSers, they are putting a lot of thought and hard work into it. One poster said he puked in his mouth while doing it, so all I can say is I am a bit dissapointed.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is an artist´s rendition of the liquified state of the plane as it has entered the building.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57a754b20c80.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope that these elementary facts that I have presented here will help conspiracy theorists abandon their futile delusions.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yankee, I just don't get your no plane/missile theory.

Like where did the missiles come from? Who shot the missiles?! Terrorists got missiles now is that it? No? Ok then, well where did the missiles come from? And how many? One? Two? Three? Make up your mind. You do know that that Naudet guy caught the whole first strike on camera and there were like 5 people standing there in that intersection looking up, are you saying the camera and all five (? At least 3 etc.) people, including regular firemen and a captain are all lying?! Really? All in on it are they? And the Navy or Air Force too. Cuz no "terrorist" launched missiles from the top of the Woolworth building or anything right?

WHO SHOT THE MISSILES?!! Just answer the question.

And don't give me any of that Judy Woods skirt the issue of who done it by saying like: "I just examine the evidence and not who did it, I just concentrate on the evidence..." Because if it was missiles it was the Military. Or *somebody's* military. Or somebody with a military plane and a couple three missiles. And since we know the "terrorists" were training to fly commercial jets and not F16s then it couldn't have been them doing the missile shooting. Right? Ok then.

How can you explain no plane on the second hit? Or are you? Are you saying the 'plane' everyone saw in the videos and from the street and other office buildings wasn't REAL and that was a missile too?! And all those videos were synched and faked seamlessly? Really? And that the second hit was a missile too? I'm confused, just what are you saying about no planes and missiles? On both WTC hits missiles? Or just the first hit?

And this Eagle Trust you keep bringing up, I dunno. Everytime 4 or 5 people get behind and promote some kind of pet theory it just makes me angry, I just think they're up to something, no planers, thermite, shot down or not shot down - all DISTRACTION, from what I don't know. You'd think if this Eagle thing were real real investigating would expose everything and everyone. You'd think if it was missiles then someone, the pilot, the ground crew, someone in a tower who knew where every plane was would've said something?! The missile planes had to take off from somewhere. Or was it a carrier or a sub? Someone would wonder what they were shooting at from the Atlantic with 1000 people on board and there being no war going on, surely.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Yes, a fence sitter. Unlike EITHER SIDE of this mystery, I have not fully embraced any "explaination". I do admit that there are NUMEROUS inconsistancies and missing links. But, until I see a more holistic and consistent series of events with hard evidence behind it, I am not willing to accept any explaination completely.

Oser:

Fence sitting is good. It takes time to figure this stuff out, and it's important to get the correct information when you're studying it. People have their priorities messed up and need to get a life. We're the best nation on earth, we have the most independent media, the best military and the best education system, so there's no need to look further than that. Take your time to make up your mind, but be sure to only look at the right information.

Official Truther:

Fence sitting is good. There are thousands of well trained experts who have taken the initiative, so there's really no need to research all the leads. These experts have already filtered through all the available evidence, so they can be trusted. It's good to know you have you priorities sorted out. Every American needs to have a life, so take your time and stay on the fence as long as you like, and the experts will continue to petition for an impartial investigation.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

Yankee, I just don't get your no plane/missile theory.

OSerOfficial Truther:

Ohhhh...Phil Jayhan!....Ohhhh...Simon Shack! LOL...that disinfo crap belongs in the HOAX bin.

Like where did the missiles come from? Who shot the missiles?! Terrorists got missiles now is that it? No? Ok then, well where did the missiles come from? And how many? One? Two? Three? Make up your mind. You do know that that Naudet guy caught the whole first strike on camera and there were like 5 people standing there in that intersection looking up, are you saying the camera and all five (? At least 3 etc.) people, including regular firemen and a captain are all lying?! Really? All in on it are they? And the Navy or Air Force too. Cuz no "terrorist" launched missiles from the top of the Woolworth building or anything right?

WHO SHOT THE MISSILES?!! Just answer the question.

OSer:

MODS - This guy's talking about no planes and should be banned.

Official Truther:

HAHAHA...that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. No one saw a missile, while thousands of people saw the planes.

Stupid disinfo like this will ruin the credibility of Alex Jones.

MODS - This guy's talking about no planes and should be banned.

And don't give me any of that Judy Woods skirt the issue of who done it by saying like: "I just examine the evidence and not who did it, I just concentrate on the evidence..." Because if it was missiles it was the Military. Or *somebody's* military. Or somebody with a military plane and a couple three missiles. And since we know the "terrorists" were training to fly commercial jets and not F16s then it couldn't have been them doing the missile shooting. Right? Ok then.

OSer -

Seriously? Space rays!?? HAHAHA...this is why all you no planers are looked on like lepers by 99% of the world.

MODS, seriously, stop this.

Official Truther:

More of this disinfo? How many thousands of people saw planes, and how many millions of people must be in on it?

This crap confuses people and should be ignored.

MODS?

How can you explain no plane on the second hit? Or are you? Are you saying the 'plane' everyone saw in the videos and from the street and other office buildings wasn't REAL and that was a missile too?! And all those videos were synched and faked seamlessly? Really? And that the second hit was a missile too? I'm confused, just what are you saying about no planes and missiles? On both WTC hits missiles? Or just the first hit?

OSer and Official Truther:

It's ridiculous on its face and should be ignored. MODS,!

And this Eagle Trust you keep bringing up, I dunno. Everytime 4 or 5 people get behind and promote some kind of pet theory it just makes me angry, I just think they're up to something, no planers, thermite, shot down or not shot down - all DISTRACTION, from what I don't know. You'd think if this Eagle thing were real real investigating would expose everything and everyone. You'd think if it was missiles then someone, the pilot, the ground crew, someone in a tower who knew where every plane was would've said something?! The missile planes had to take off from somewhere. Or was it a carrier or a sub? Someone would wonder what they were shooting at from the Atlantic with 1000 people on board and there being no war going on, surely.

OSer:

Official Truther:

Yankee

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
## AYRABS!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
OSer:

Theres no way that the government could get away with something like that, I mean when has anything like that ever happened in the past?
What about bin laden on tv saying he did it and the passport they found next to the towers that wasn't burned up in the plane that was liquefied and fell neatly onto the pavement unscathed, I mean things like that happen all the time, what about when it rained fish in Alaska? You truthers are anti American!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

What, is there something suspicious about the fact that George Bush and Dick Cheney were not under oath when they testified to the 9/11 commission together? Does it strike you loony conspiracy theorists as odd that there was no official transcript or recording of this meeting, and that they had lawyers present during the interview! WOW you guys are crazy!

I swear, I think this is the best one so far. I'm on my back lmao.
Good one.
edit on 21-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I don't even know how to do this . I just can't see it the other way. It's friggin impossible for me to think that way.

edit on 21-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This should be fun:

We all know that Bush and Cheney love oil and would stop at nothing to gobble up all the oil they could. My sources are telling me that they saw Bush and Cheney and possibly Karl Rove, sneaking into the Trade Centers in late August. What were they doing there? Late night poker game? I don't think so.

I have also learned from my sources that something slipped out of Bush's duffel bag that night. They took it to a lab and found out that it was none other than Super-Duper-Thermite. I knew it, those bastards!! Later that evening the lab mysteriously burned down. Coincidence? I don't thinks so.

The truth will be out soon, we will not be spit on by nearly every rational thinking human being...we will prevail..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyNailer
This should be fun:

We all know that Bush and Cheney love oil and would stop at nothing to gobble up all the oil they could. My sources are telling me that they saw Bush and Cheney and possibly Karl Rove, sneaking into the Trade Centers in late August. What were they doing there? Late night poker game? I don't think so.

I have also learned from my sources that something slipped out of Bush's duffel bag that night. They took it to a lab and found out that it was none other than Super-Duper-Thermite. I knew it, those bastards!! Later that evening the lab mysteriously burned down. Coincidence? I don't thinks so.

The truth will be out soon, we will not be spit on by nearly every rational thinking human being...we will prevail..

Can you show me any website where a truther has proposed that nano-thermite fell out of Bush's duffel bag?

Although I will add your post was pretty funny.
edit on 21-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
The tv said that the planes took down the towers via fire.. I believe them 100%, even NIST stated it and Fema stated, why would they lie, even science backs up with Nist and the news tells us.. All you have to do is look.. It isn't hard to do.. Why do all you truthers think the buildings fell because of explosives, do you know how hard it is to rig a building that build withing being caught with that much firepower? come on use your head.. Its not rocket science.. is it?

If you dont know me, I am a 9/11 truther in RL.. I am just playing the same as I see fit.. oh how I miss Howard Roark...
edit on 8/20/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

Apart from the blatant attempt to make people with common sense look stupid by using the "tv said it so it must be true" line you actually did quite well.

I'd give it a go myself but like the person I quoted, I'd make the other side seem like idiots (well, more than usual) and that wouldn't be fair on any Truthers who wholeheartedly believe even if some of the claims are ridiculous.

It'd be like asking me to speak about the merits of mainstream pop music, I wouldn't be able to do it because I see absolutely none.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ok Ok Ok here goes everything.

What! Not this crap again. What will it take to convince you people, that these born liars (no wait, OSers wouldn't say that) that these fine upstanding classy people who tell the truth out of habit everyday.

Forget it, I can't even go there.
Impossible

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Yes my brain will not grasp all the hypotheticals and assumptions that truthers base everything on. And frankly i've been arguing with them for so long it's ingrained into the very fabric of my soul.

funny.. how facts get in the way of your "beliefs"..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I absolutely 100% totally, unequivocally support the official story based on the only facts they have made available to me, because I am unable and unwilling to do my own research.

Anyone who does not support the official story, is either delusional and/or insane.

Due to an overwhelming abundance of supportive evidence, only a sane, rational person can conclude that what happened on 9/11/2001 is exactly what it was. No conspiracies, No inside job, there is no reason, evidence or proof of anything other than the official story.

Those who pursue unsubstantiated conspiracy theories surrounding the events of that day are themselves terrorists who need to be locked up, and silenced following complete frontal lobotomies.

God Bless Amairaca!

edit on 21-8-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Even though the events of 9/11/2001 seemed a little odd to me at first, I was quickly reassured.

Despite my common sense telling me otherwise..... I was quickly convinced by regular Harley Guy random dude on the street who had the most amazingly satisfactory explanation of how all the steel vertical columns in 110 floors compressed down to 2 1/2 stories in a mere 10-11 seconds!

And the way all the spiffy news guys and foxy anchor ladies all had a coordinated and well synchronized story that seemed to support Harley guy, how could that be unless it was true!!!??? TV has always mesmerized me, the way it seems like the Oracle of (what was that place???). It is so nice to have a reliable source for the truth at your remote fingertips, readily available without having to search for it.

Imagine, some people still searching outside of TV ABCNNBCBS for truth LOL!

And building 7 (building WHAT? LOL), well that was not even a blip on the radar screen at the time. So when I found out about it years later, it was a minor annoyance that...well it must have been conjured up by....."those damn fool conspiracy websites." Since it made me uneasy due to considering the impossible, I just put it out of my mind like all PATRIOT actors do.

Just watch, all these upcoming 10th anniversary 9/11 documentaries will confirm and solidify my precious OS.

edit on 21-8-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Brillaint Thread. Its going to be a meshup though, since all the topics are rolled into one. But here it goes.

OS

1. The reason architects and statistians cant produce a satisfactory explanation regarding the 911 collapse is that those events were so unique.

2. An indipendent press in America or abroad would surely blow the whistle on anything out of the ordinary, like it happened with the watergate or pentagon papers.

3. Training exercises are done routinely. That the exact same scenarios coincided with an actual attack on the same day on 2 seperate events, 911 and 7/7, is more likely with that in mind.

4. The taliban turned against America after having been backed and trained by America, why not the Tim Osman aka Bin Laden.

edit on 21-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

So...you're an OSer then?

Why don't you give it a try. You can be me...I already look silly.

I'll be you.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Modern Marvels World Trade Center (Part 1 of 8)

This documentary was made in late 2000 or early 2001.

www.youtube.com...'___'wo

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
To all you obviously insane no-planers.

These are photographs of a multi-ton wall section that was dislodged in its entirety by a piece of landing gear.

The energy of the landing gear was sufficient to knock out the panel, snapping all the bolts, but the energy of the panel, falling about a quarter mile, was not enough to shatter the curb, or dislodge the wheel, only proving how hard the wheel had impacted the panel, and how wimpy the steel of those panels really was.

These are photos provided by the NYPD as proof of a plane to all you damn fool conspiracy theorists.

Wall Panel 1

Wall Panel 2

Besides that rock-solid evidence, the Boys In Blue have given us the literal rock-solid evidence that the concrete reached 3000 degrees and melted, completely incinerating a couple cops in the process. The proof of the heroes' passing is proven by their firearms forever encased in the concrete that resolidified after it cooled at ground zero.

NYPD display of guns encased in melted concrete

I think it is a disgrace to suspect the police who have suffered so terribly.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I can't back that up, I was just going with it

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join