It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 opposite day: Truthers become OSers and vice versa, See if you can do it (A Challenge)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

If that's too harsh, that's too bad because I consider this crime to be the single most important event of my life, and I refuse to believe any sane individual, after looking at the evidence provided here could make me believe they honestly believe the OS.

Second that.

It is the most important event of the last hundred years, not just our lives. They pulled back the curtain and allowed us to see the real machine. It's up to us to notice it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't want to consider this a Game. 911 changed everything. However when I research 911 I play Devils Advocate and try find something that weakens a Statement or Theory. I am always open to New Opinions, but for some one to say "The Official Story" lays everything to Rest, is Ignorant.

I just bought "9/11 The Simple Facts" my 3rd Book on 911. I find that as time has gone on, Communicating the "what went down and when etc", has become clearer and will soon become irrefutable evidence.

“Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance.”
- Albert Einstein

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugmold
I don't want to consider this a Game. 911 changed everything. However when I research 911 I play Devils Advocate and try find something that weakens a Statement or Theory. I am always open to New Opinions, but for some one to say "The Official Story" lays everything to Rest, is Ignorant.

I just bought "9/11 The Simple Facts" my 3rd Book on 911. I find that as time has gone on, Communicating the "what went down and when etc", has become clearer and will soon become irrefutable evidence.

“Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance.”
- Albert Einstein

I was of the same mind at first.

But this is a good exercise...you don't see many OSers able to suspend disbelief, do you?

It has been my opinion for some time that most of the OS posters as well as the "official truthers" are bots or spooks who are having a fake conversation. A real person could suspend disbelief and offer up a post.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

You're an all-star yank. With the anniversary on the horizon I'm sick to think of how the media is going to cement the lie even further. Bush is so stupid that plausible deniability just may enable him to pull off his end of the charade, but how can they continue to show that hole in the ground in Shanksville and act like there's an entire airliner in it? Or building 7 falling straight down in less than ten seconds? Isn't there one patriot left in our govt.? Won't somebody stand up and ask the tough questions?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Won't somebody stand up and ask the tough questions?

Who would they ask them to though? The corruption is so insidious half the government could be hopping up and down and waving their arms, but who'd report it?
edit on 22-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think the OS to 911 is complete BS.

Now im going to talk like someone that believes the OS :

"im #ing retarted"

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Fantastic idea. Employing empathy is the surest path to the truth. S@F for you.

I'm am a staunch "truther", and I will participate eagerly to the best of my ability.
I may even uncover some truth opr perspective I had been missing....probably will....
though I employ empathy as much as I possibly can anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What a brilliant Thread.
I like the way you think.

Ive been laughing at alot of posts.
But ive been shaking and face palming my head everytime i read a post made by a certain member of whom i wont name, but his name does start with a, k and ends in a 2.
What a party pooper he was

Any hoooo.
Well I want to play this game too. But where do i start????
So hear i go with my oppposite day.

Anyone that doesn't believe the OS are obviously uneducated fools.
Ive been to several different colleges and ive got degrees in heaps of subjects that make me superior to you.

I know for a FACT that this WAS an AMERICAN AIRLINES PLANES that flew into the world trade centres buildings and into the pentagon and also into the ground, As we have MSM and Youtube footage that proves it.
Plus the government told us it WAS true. Our government never lies.
Only the unpatriotic would think that they would.
I know for a FACT that a plane and fire, can and will topple such a structure such as the WTC under the right conditions, as these buildings wernt built to combat such impacts and strains on its structure especially that tower 7. As we all saw for ourselves just how much damaged it received from the other buildings.

I also know for a Fact that a plane could and would have caused the destruction that it did on the pentagon, and it would have been so easy for this unexperienced terrorist pilot to do so.
It is also merely a coincidence that the anti aircraft missle defence system around the pentagon was not working that day, and it also a coincidence that this plane destroyed any evidence of the missing trillions of dollars from the US economy.
And its definantly possible that the plane that hit the pentagon, and the ground in pennsylvania, could desintergrate on impact as i have seen countless youtube video that said it could.
So wake up people and look at the FACTS.
I also know for a FACT that the planes were full of arabic muslim extremist hell bent on killing american citizens.
Your all idiots if you dont beleive the Official story

I could go on but i wont, as i know im wasting my time with all you that dont believe our governments and our main stream media.

edit on 22-8-2011 by meathed because: my edumacaters aint learnt me proper

edit on 22-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The proof that terrorists' actually flew the planes into the towers was the passport of one of them found in the smoking rubble

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The american public doesnt understand what need to be done.
We need to invade countries in a scale you can't comprehend.
We need to invade, invade, invade, overtrow, overtrow, overtrow.

The leader of the 9/11 commission was unbiased and would never say such things. Because he was on nobody's side.
Leader of 9/11 commission 3 days after the attacks...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
The proof that terrorists' actually flew the planes into the towers was the passport of one of them found in the smoking rubble

The NYPD provides further proof:

To all you obviously insane no-planers.

These are photographs of a multi-ton wall section that was dislodged in its entirety by a piece of landing gear.

The energy of the landing gear was sufficient to knock out the panel, snapping all the bolts, but the energy of the panel, falling about a quarter mile, was not enough to shatter the curb, or dislodge the wheel, only proving how hard the wheel had impacted the panel, and how wimpy the steel of those panels really was.

These are photos provided by the NYPD as proof of a plane to all you damn fool conspiracy theorists.

Wall Panel 1

Wall Panel 2

Besides that rock-solid evidence, the Boys In Blue have given us the literal rock-solid evidence that the concrete reached 3000 degrees and melted, completely incinerating a couple cops in the process. The proof of the heroes' passing is proven by their firearms forever encased in the concrete that resolidified after it cooled at ground zero.

NYPD display of guns encased in melted concrete

I think it is a disgrace to suspect the police who have suffered so terribly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

No it wasn't. The passport was found before the buildings collapsed.

Ooops, I forgot, I am supposed to be playing a truthseeker. In that case the passport was found laying on top of all the smoking rubble by Dick Cheyney on his way back from Shanksville where he was last seen planting plane parts.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Shanksville where he was last seen planting plane parts.

What plane parts?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by hooper

Shanksville where he was last seen planting plane parts.

What plane parts?

The ones from the plane that did, er sorry, didn't crash there.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Try it for real Hoop, come on...so far almost the entire thread has been filled by "Truthers", and one "Fence-sitter", which I misunderstood as "examiner of navels", but that's because I wasn't wearing my glasses.

I bet you can't foment a cogent argument opposite your own.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I bet you can't foment a cogent argument opposite your own.

Not in this case. Kind of like trying to create a cogent argument against the sun rising this morning. I guess if I can ignore reason, logic and facts I could put together some creative conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Much like at the Pentagon the stupendous velocity of the Shanksville plane resulted in the plane liquifying on impact. It virtually seeped into the ground, hence the almost total lack of debris at the site.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

I have no problem with this assessment.

This has been proven countless times by AE for 911 Truth, Pilots for 911 Truth, Scholars for 911 Truth, and Donald Rumsfeld.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I used to have a bit of a problem with the fact that those four morning flights were only about one fourth occupied at the time of generally fully booked morning flights but then I realized that it was just one of those things, just a coincidence. Also the fact that none of the hijackers appeared on any passenger lists doesn´t mean anything. It´s just due to incompetent and sloppy booking staff. The probability of 19 people slipping unbooked aboard four planes was one against 2000 Trillion but again it was just one of these things. Coincidences happen all the time.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

You're using your noggin'; sound reasoning right there. How 'bout them Padres, eh?
edit on 22-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: I'm not baseball fan...my name ain't after a baseball team...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join