It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sovereign Citizenship... I am a sovereign Citizen... are you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by reptiliannogmar

Basically what you are saying is you got a handful of lawyers in your family.
Lucky to be you
I imagine the rest of us have got to shell out cash to get a decent lawyer

edit on 20-8-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

LOL pulling out the "my daddy is a very important person". Sounds a little young to be a "Sovereign Citizen"

Here is a question for you, lets say someone decides to come throw you out of your home and take everything you cant legaly own, what happens then? Are you going to call the police, take them to court? Oh wait you gave up all those rights. You cant shoot the person, your not part of the Bill of Rights that give you the right to protect your property.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Campy61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
OP sounds like someone who just doesn't want to work for a living and pay taxes.
He talks of growing and smoking his stuff without consequences,well you know too much of that makes you lazy.
My daddy's lawyers will protect me.

edit on 20-8-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Therian

I did not just become a sovereign citizen and boom that was it. I became sovereign, got one of my uncles as a my lawyer, who is completely competent, called the people in power I needed to call on a federal level if a negative event took place. Wrote down there information and dotted my t's and crossed my i's. Yes dotted my t's and crossed my i's. I used my brain and government law to the best of my ability and my uncle has wiped the floor American government twice. First on a possession ticket then when the "BANKS" refused my petition for debt bonds. Which I eventually got, completely clearing my debt. The difference between me and your friends is I not only had the money for a phenomenal lawyer but I also had family who is heavenly in governmental law. That is why I will be free for the rest of my life. Free of oppression and governmental who-blah. Thank ou next post and reply please.
edit on 20-8-2011 by reptiliannogmar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

That doesn't answer any of my statements. but it honestly doesn't have to because you do not understand anything I have stated as it pertains to your sovereign citizenship. Why because you saw a yoo tube video you think you have found some loop hole that you can exercise. as a sovereign citizen you have the right to a lawyer in the United states. However You will be defended by a court appointed lawyer. Or one who shares your citizenship. Do a little research before you call the rest of us wrong. You can not walk around in the United States without a passport, Unless your a united States citizen. When you declare sovereign citizenship you give up the rights of a United states citizen. You can not be half way. You either are or you are not.
Therian

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You do know the IRS offers bounties on tax cheats right? This is the height of foolishness to be announcing this on a forum dude, seriously.

That is unless you have never worked a day in your life and are just make stuff up to appear internet tough?

your telling me you're lawyer uncle is out of the price bracket of many of the Rich tax cheats that tried the same tactic?
edit on 20-8-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

See thats another problem in your whole story. You have no right to have a court trial, so what good does your "important family" do for you?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

How can you disagree with me. By doing so you agree with the governmental influence on people. Is that not what we here on ATS are trying to stop. Sovereign citizenship separates the corrupt governmental hand that governs society. Allowing a person to truly live freely and still let the government get the important things that need to be done done. I am all for government. Just not the fascist socalist government that is going on now. If everyone in America would become sovereign citizens the Governement would have no choice but to defect back to the democracy and diplomacy on which this country was built on. They would not have the money to start fictitious wars. The Bankers and FED would not have to money to be sole owners of power in the world and we would finally have a prosperous economy and a peacful world. By going against sovereign citizen ship you are agreeing to the let the saying "so dark the con of man continue.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
BS......you do pay taxes, stop lying

Every time you BUY food you pay tax, everytime you BUY anything you pay tax.

You will get caught out eventually, the whole freeman movement is a thing of fantasy. In the world we live, it does NOT work....same goes for A4V...total nonsense.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Courts cant touch me!

uses court system to defend himself.

Yeah, not buyin it bud. Youre on US land, you follow their rules.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It seems to me that you are just coming here to rave about your sovereignty
that really does not help anyone who does not have access to the legal resources you do.
It's kind of like a diplomat's son bragging about their diplomatic immunity in front of a bunch of people
that don't have that sort of freedom from the law.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

No one is saying they would like the government back to like it should. Most would like to see all these problems fixed. But the way you are going about it only makes you wrong. How long have people been claiming sovereign citizenship? And in all that time only about a hundred thousand can say they have and not because they stayed in one place but because they run from place to place hiding. Here's something else to see..Variations of the argument that an individual is "sovereign" have been rejected by the courts, especially in tax cases such as United States v. Hart,[8] Risner v. Commissioner,[9] Maxwell v. Snow,[10] Rowe v. Internal Revenue Serv.,[11] Heitman v. Idaho State Tax Commission,[12] Cobin v. Commissioner,[13] and Glavin v. United States.[14] The Internal Revenue Service has included "free born" or "sovereign" citizenship in its list of frivolous claims that may result in a $5000 penalty when used as the basis for an inaccurate tax return.[. Please do a little research..

Therian

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Therian

I am a Native American also. So there is my right to be in the country.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by ELahrairah

It seems to me that you are just coming here to rave about your sovereignty
that really does not help anyone who does not have access to the legal resources you do.
It's kind of like a diplomat's son bragging about their diplomatic immunity in front of a bunch of people
that don't have that sort of freedom from the law.

[

Thought this would help. Sorry first time putting up a video.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by reptiliannogmar
reply to post by Therian

I am a Native American also. So there is my right to be in the country.

You didn't originally mention that.
Are you a sovereign on a reservation?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Therian

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. tHAT WEBSITE AINT RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

No he isn't on reservation he doesn't know the first thing about being an american Indian. He is a kid who thinks he knows what he talking about.In the End even if he was on a Reservation the native american(indians) sold the Land rights To the new Americans..
Therian

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

I am a sovereign with the protection of the rez. I am protected under many of the things my main basher is saying I dont have protection against because of my native lineage.And yes I did mention it in an earlier post other than the one you mentioned.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
yes, being a tax cheat and a scoff law is very american

corporate america that is

you must be proud

Basically I understand you... "If I'm gonna be punked by the corporation in DC and pay, then I want everyone to pay. You should just accept servitude, enable the corrupt foreign government, because if I pay unconstitutional taxes and you don't, I feel that YOU are cheating me. I went to the Public Fool System and know everything."

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

If everyone in America would become sovereign citizens the Governement would have no choice but to defect back to the democracy and diplomacy on which this country was built on.

This statement shows me that you dont know what you are talking about. America wasnt built upon being a Democracy. America was built upon being a REPUBLIC.

Why does nobody seem to realize this?? Good luck in your sovereignty. Ill continue to be an American and be allegiance "To the REPUBLIC for which it stands.....

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join