It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of Fukushima

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A former Finnish Nuclear power station expert offers an interesting perspective on the ongoing monumental disaster at Fukushima. I found his theory to be interesting indeed. He certainly seems to have the knowledge.

Retired from the nuclear industry now, Arto Lauri has become an activist Against the use of Nuclear power. He provides us with an interesting perspective and a theory that HAARP researchers should listen to.

Take a listen,

edit on 20-8-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: spelling

edit on 20/8/11 by masqua because: replaced All Caps in title

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

All I'm worrying about at the moment is the fact I am watching Arsenal vs Liverpool and it is raining, and with radioactive rain being reported in the US and Canada, I know the weather would have carried material over UK...and I wonder are they playing in radioactive rain?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Poor old Arsenal, Wenger's had to field some really young players today. He needs to buy quality like Edin Hazard, Mamadou Sakho or Phil Jagielka and Daniele De Rossi!

I don't think they are playing in radioactive rain...Yet.
edit on 20-8-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: .

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As soon as I got to the part where he actually mentioned the "nitrogensphere" possibly exploding .... that was more than enough for me !.

And this guy worked in the nuclear indudtry for how many years ???? What a load of bollocks !

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Frimpong just got sent off. watching on this link linkabstract.com...

As for 'not yet'

I think they already have, and are

Radioactive Xenon 133, 9th May, North American continent

Radioactive Xenon 133, 27th March, UK and Central Europe (having already gone over Nth American continent)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Would you care to summarize the info represented by those to displays and how it pertains to the Fukushima situation ?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Frimpong isn't good enough to be playing the likes of Liverpool yet, no doubt.

Those radiation distribution charts really are frightening, i think many, many people are putting their heads in the sand. The western media again shows it's true colours, non of this is being reported is it?

Did you listen to Dr Caldicott's interview a few months back regarding Fukushima?

edit on 20-8-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Those are radiation maps from the Norwegian Air monitoring institute. As labelled,they represent how much and which type of radioactive isotope is being carried around the Northern Hemisphere, at those dates.

The situation at Fukushima HAS NOT been resolved therefore these same types of 'radiation clouds' would have/are continuing to travel around the northern hemisphere.

We here in Adelaide, are safe.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
According to Mr Masks second rule of conspiracy theories,
I hereby award Arto Lauri this years
Conspiracy Theory Tin Foil hat award.

This is the most doom filled,
world encompasing,
nothing we can do about it,
technical sounding theory I have heard
in all of 2011.

David Grouchy

edit on 20-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Interesting, original opinions there. It would probably help if you went into a bit more detail to be honest

Opinions around here are ten a penny. Try explaining yours for the benefit of others.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
should be on front page msm news.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
We here in Adelaide, are safe.

Aaah, you gotta love living in the Southern Hemisphere

Watched the video, was pretty interesting. Although i might not know much about HAARP and all that jazz, it's still interesting to hear his perspective.

Edit: Found this image about the methane-ice i think he was talking about. (if i am not mistaken)
The concentration on the east coast of Japan seems to tie in with his theory, no?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17ac4d5526e6.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 20-8-2011 by dyllels because: picture

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen

Opinions around here are ten a penny. Try explaining yours for the benefit of others.

Details on my opinion?

The guy believes everything he is saying.
He is trying to make sense of the world,
and seems to have some technical training.

His overaching sense of theory is burdened with
"different interpretations on the internet" as he himself says.

He even describes what he is saying as "my rant."

As to the merits behind the countries stealing each others rain,
creating lethal columns of ionization,
and the methane/ion nail that fractured the bedrock
based on technology originally developed by Tesla ...

Well ...

... um ...

I'm actually scared to say what I think about it.

David Grouchy
edit on 20-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Given how wet England gets, I would be very very concerned.

It's the fact NOTHING is being said that is scary. No warnings to stay out of the rain, which is the most immediate danger as it is what will send the radiation in upper atmosphere back down to earth. Every government is quiet on this. The co-ordination required would be massive to keep this silent.

Ignorance, too, is bliss for some people. I can't imagine what it would be like because I live in the Southern Hemisphere and this isn't affecting us as far as I can tell. The 3 million gallons of radioactive seawater is probably of most concern to us here in Ozland.

http://(nolink)/2011/04/06/seawater-radiation-plume-simulation-watch-3-million-gallons-dumped-radioactive-seawater-spread-pacific-146 19/
edit on 20-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Why is ats stopping me from putting this in????

the website is this

blog dot alexanderhiggins dot com/2011/04/06/seawater-radiation-plume-simulation-watch-3-million-gallons-dumped-radioactive-seawater-spread-pacific-14619/

ATS is auto deleting the link

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Well i think it's blatantly clear that this is far from over, there also appears to be very little being done to stop it. The best scientific minds in the world should be helping with this, nothing is being reported and as you said the silence is one of the main worries.

It's terrible over here in the UK anyway, people are walking around in a dreamworld, faces down, iphones out. too busy updating their Facebook profiles with random garbage, or talking about the X-factor!

You try talking to most people about these issues and they stare at you like a dog that has just been shown a card trick.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Watching the video, I have to say, I think I have seen HAARP in action watching these maps. There are some that have shown what I deemed 'divine intervention', a massive cloud heading to the west coast of USA and it looks like it just hits a brick wall.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Benjamin Fulford was convinced it was HAARP, i always thought he was a crazy chicken but who can tell these days!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This guy isn't an engineer, he was a technician who says he had a high security clearance. No problem, just pointing that out. A look at his online creds - all Finnish, can't read them unfortunately, but man he's looking rough these days. Get some sleep Arto Lauri !

Ok, so this is about the most interesting theory I've heard about this. Let's summarize what Arto is saying.

1. Europe and the West have to use more highly enriched fuels, and MOX fuel because Russia as cut off supply of Uranium. France (Areva) stepped up to the plate saying "here guys, use this".
2. Only thing is the reactors can't handle it. They discovered they have afterheat issues, excess steam problems that couldn't be handled by their systems (wouldn't fit in the "drivers" or "vetvel space"), so they opened the reactors and released this radioactivity into the air. They did this several times. This puts more radioactivity (ionization) into the atmosphere.
3. NATO and IAEA get alarmed about the increased ionization in the atmosphere. Japan tries using chemtrails to push the ionization down so that the 'nitrogenesphere' doesn't explode.
4. This doesn't work, so they use HAARP for 2.5 days to try to control this excess by raining it out. Only this is a bad idea, they don't understand. The used this 1000mgW device to push all this energy into the soil. This acts like an "iron nail" grounding it. This energy gets into the plezoactive quartz crystals in the rock and they start vibrating.
5. These vibrations cause the rock to become unstable and the tectonic plates start a'movin'. BAM, earthquake boys and girls, energy gets released.
6. But, oh noes, the nuke plants don't have electricity to pump the afterheat from the reactors into the sea and they had to push it up into the either. (These must be translation problems... ether? Really? There is only so much I can take)
7. When they started doing this the reactor started breathing, it sucked in oxygen which led to the hydrogen explosion. #1 exploded.
8. But, the rock under the reactor was tectonically active, when it exploded it sent massive energy downward into the rockbed. Yikes because 600m under the earth is a 1Km thick "methane clutter layer" (this is actually all over the world and why Germany rushed to shut down their reactors after Fuku), which is a kind of methane ice that is a sensitive balance of pressure and only stays in this state at 2 degrees Celsius.
9. Neutron leakage from the reactors had drilled these holes or pipes in the rock formations already. When the impact struck the methane clutter under #4 expanded to 168 times its normal volume (according to the theory of Nils-Axel Morner). Came up through one of these pipes at "cosmic speed" and created a massive 1km high blue flame right through the reactor (which was empty at the time).
10. This explosion also created a .5 kilometer diameter lane under the reactors. He saw a picture of a 14meter thick concrete wall that was exploded by the force (at Fukushima? I'd like to see it too - that's pretty impressive).
11. Ok, so back to reactors exploding. He doesn't say how reactor #3 exploded, but says that 15 minutes after it exploded, so did #2.
12. He says that in America they have "lost" about 10 reactors and in France 2 are smoking.
13. He then goes on to talk about HAARP and what-not and that Katrina was probably a Russian/Chinese made hurricane.

So. I don't really know what to think of this. I'm not a geologist, I don't know if it's possible for:
1. Ionizing radiation to excite plezoactive crystals.
2. The "nitrogenesphere" (whatever that is) to explode.

and on top of that...
3. Canada supplies about 80% of the world's uranium.
4. It is NOT NORMAL for reactors to vent afterheat into the sea (legally anyhow).
5. Did anyone see a 1KM blue flame come out of reactor #4? Where is he getting this?
6. What about #3?
7. Did anyone see #2 explode? I sure didn't.
8. I think if America had "lost" 10 reactors we'd know about it so I'm going to be generous and assume he means they were shut down by these fuel problems. However, this assumes American reactors are using MOX. Oh oh,

MOX fuel battle in US.
Even as the South Carolina fabrication plant progresses toward start up, the future of MOX fuel remains somewhat uncertain in the U.S. "The DoE still can't find a utility that's willing to take this stuff," Alvarez says. Duke Energy had signed an agreement with the DoE to load four of its reactors with MOX fuel, but the utility let the contract lapse in 2008. The federally owned Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), which operates the Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant and two other nuclear facilities, has expressed some interest in trying MOX and may step up to take fuel from the MFFF. But Lyman questions whether even TVA will be a willing taker. "I don't see why any utility, even a government-owned one like TVA, would want to dabble with this stuff," he says.

So, in summary, what the he** is he talking about? I have a feeling this man has let a couple of marbles slide.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Wertwog because: fiddling

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
only problem is this part of his story,,

Superphénix

checks out.
look it up.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The scientist in the OP's link is talking absolute nonesense or at least on the fields that I am an expert on, so one can only assume he is talking as much nonsense about the rest. Where he talks about the Ionosphere, well the Ionosphere has 5 layers in the day time and this converges into just 2 layers during hours of darkness. What affects the composition of the Layers is the Sun and the Sun only, as the ionising radiation that the sun discharges then charges our atmosphere. Throwing non-ionising radiation at it i.e. Microwaves will make no difference at all, to heat up any large area of atmosphere using Radio Frequency would take more power than we could ever produce because Atenuation of Radio Waves is pretty high through earths atmosphere.As a rough guide to send a microwave signal 1 mile you would transmit say 40 Watts and receive millie or micro watts. You cannot influence the Ionosphere with non Ionising radiation as all that does is excite particles, the Ionosphere is named that for a reason IONosphere as in Ionised radiation charge.

Debunked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join