It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring the possibility that Christianity was "started" by the Elite (not intended to offend Chr

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just like the title suggests, I'm not trying to upset the Christian users here. This is a serious instigation and I just want to hear all points of view on my current theory.

I think a lot of us here already believe that the people who have been ruling the world (secretly or publicly) in modern times are of the same blood of the kings and pharaohs of ancient civilizations. I'm starting to think that the Elite believed in evolution, if only on a personal scale, long before the rest of population caught on. Most of the world's leaders probably inherited authority simply through ancestral ties, but somebody had to actually climb their way up to power in the beginning of it all. In a way, you can say these people were slightly more evolved than the rest of society. That pretty much goes without saying since the rest of the people trusted their King after seeing "superior" traits in him. One must have several characteristics to be fit for a leader: strong desire, high level of intelligence, conventional wisdom, and some lack of empathy to be willing to go to war among other humans if necessary.

The Elite have been trying to keep a secret from the masses since they assumed control. The secret is that any individual can accomplish literally anything they want if they have strong enough willpower. All of us are potential gods- especially if we cooperate to reach a common goal. Any person could find a way to become a leader. We could all achieve global peace if nobody got in the way of it. But neither of these things are preferable for the Elite. They want to keep the wealth and power all to themselves...

The Elite wrote the Bible to practically change the course of human evolution. "Satan" is the allegorical character symbolic of themselves. The personality traits of Satan seem to fit precisely with those of a leader, don't they? A quest for "forbidden" knowledge (which leads to a sharper mind), lust (for power and fulfillment of greed), arrogance (blind faith in yourself), selfishness (ability to stab people in the back if they get in your way and willingness to engage in war), and deceit (being a good enough liar to manipulate people to use for your own benefit).

"God" was also in a way symbolic of the Elite. The masses were expected to worship this mysterious entity because he/it had a "higher purpose" for them that they couldn't comprehend. People should humbly serve "God" without questioning. The most important rule was to stay far away from anything associated with "Satan". The left-hand path and any attempt to follow down that road would result in severe punishment- whether it be in a jail or in a fiery afterlife.

As Christianity was accepted by the majority of the people in the world, society itself decided they would rather be sheep than gods. Of course many people still today want to be rulers, but they lack the awareness of the Illuminati/Elite and the ambition required to gain real power. You must be "enlightened" of the Elite's little game to learn how to become as strong as them. "Enlightenment" would mean following the same dark path in life that they once traveled in order to adapt your mind to be able to think exactly as they do. They are psychopaths on a never-ending power trip. You really have to be the same type of person in order to understand their plan and how they have organized things.

You might wonder why the Book of Revelations was included in the Bible if the Elite wrote it as if they want/expect to maintain global control forever... I think the truth is a morbid one. They ultimately plan to make these End Times prophecies become reality. The critical point is when their elected Antichrist character comes out and the entire world accepts Christianity and this figure to be real. Most of the world would refuse to be marked with the Number of the Beast, and would die out as prophesized. A very, very small number of individuals might be psychologically conditioned to the same level as the Elite. They will see exactly what is going on and accept the branding into their forehead or hand, thus granted privileges. The Elite would consider these people to be "superior" to the rest of humanity and allow them to live under their dominance. The Christians will be considered inferior and left for dead.

Now I don't think of spiritual Satanism as being inherently evil. In fact, I see these people to be strong supporters of the Libertarian front. To a Satanist, everyone has infinite potential. Killing another human being would be seen as a loss to all of society. Their faith and worship of themselves goes to show that they believe anyone can be a "god". A Satanic society would be one where people reject the Elite's agenda (which suppresses an individual's sense of purpose) and awaken everyone to their fullest potential. Society would finally realize that war has only persisted throughout the ages because the Elite have fixed it that way; and most would likely agree that peace needs to be sustained. Communism wouldn't come out of this as a Satanist believes only an individual can decide their own path in life.

Discuss.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
not offeded at all,,,
they were ELITE,,
still are i believe,,
they were called,
the
Apostles,,
Their were the Original 12,,
kinda like a big band,,of Anarchists

Then their Leader was betrayed,
ya money,,
and a kiss,, too,,
So the original 12 say,, thats it were outa here,

and go into hidding,,

its a long story,,
but pretty good,,
Ya they were pretty,
Elite Bunch of Guys,

thanks,
star for u ,
if i knew how

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

i totally agree with you because god is supposed to be everywhere and see everything with his all seeing eye which is what our NWO plans are. i have been in many an arguement telling people this but they are so brainwashed with this so called bible that they just laugh at me. also it seems tptb are writing there history in conjunction with the bible like its been planned since it has been written. well written and i am glad i found some one who has similar thoughts on this as me.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

this is true of all religions... just ask L. Ron Hubbard

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's it the truth OP, Religion is control and the Christians are unwilling to believe or listen because they have unwavering faith to a man they haven't seen. I'll believe in the doctor from doctor who, quicker then I could believe in god. I might not know what he looks like but I'll believe he's out there quicker than the god theory.

Aliens are easier to believe in than god. You know something has got to be in space, it would be surprising if we where alone with each star harbouring millions upon millions of galaxies.
If aliens were to land, it would dissipate all this Religious god nonsense. I get so tired of telling people god doesn't exist. If I got paid for this I'd be wealthy.

God isn't real and the Christians will know once they get into "heaven"
I believe that if you believe something so hard, you can manifest it. I believe that they manifest their "Ideals" of heaven but god doesn't exist. Kind of like The Lovely Bones book, Susie Salmon was in "Her Idea of Heaven"
But not "Heaven" heaven is a peace of mind once you die.

Earth is evil. Earth is hell.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Friend:

First, thank you for your"awakening", there is no going back NOW!

Next, look into the burning of the library of Alexandria, the Crusades, "All Roads Lead to ROME", and the group that Mr. Perry, Mrs.Buchman, and Mrs. Palin are involved with.

After that, look at each content area on this web site in regards to TPTB...YOU are smart and will see the "system" involved!

Again, I appreciate your openness!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 17-8-2011 by ChungTsuU because: grammar

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel

i totally agree with you because god is supposed to be everywhere and see everything with his all seeing eye which is what our NWO plans are. i have been in many an arguement telling people this but they are so brainwashed with this so called bible that they just laugh at me. also it seems tptb are writing there history in conjunction with the bible like its been planned since it has been written. well written and i am glad i found some one who has similar thoughts on this as me.

Yeah, I think the "all-seeing eye" or "God's eye" involves the CIA monitoring the internet. Think about it... people type their most honest thoughts onto the internet. We're giving them a good idea of exactly what we're thinking, making it easier for them to learn how to manipulate us.

We don't have to sacrifice love and empathy just because we choose to reject Christianity. We just have to choose to follow the "left-hand path" in order to psychologically condition ourselves to think like the people who are secretly governing us and overthrow them. Then we can finally get on the road to global peace and welfare.

Wishing to be a leader will land you a position as a business manager. Wishing to specifically be "Satan" or "enlightened" will grant you the ability to see what's really going on in the world behind closed doors. Its not just what you want, but where you look for answers

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

"God isn't real"
that is what u wrote,
why capital?
didn't notice?
what made u
shift.,
think,

?
just curious.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
Just like the title suggests, I'm not trying to upset the Christian users here. This is a serious instigation and I just want to hear all points of view on my current theory.
Discuss.

Ive had cause to think about this issue a great deal in my life..and I can only say that if you are talking about God as relates to a human image of God or an interpretation of God..yes...your spot on. Otherwise, no.
To me, a great deal rests in comprehending ( not just understanding) the difference between God, who created us, vs the God we've created.

IMO everything you've written here fits as it applies to a self created image of God aka Mans ego-self's desired or conspired image of what he thinks God is. When I comes to the loving presence of a living Father/Progenitor aka God that I have experienced shaping and being there my life...no..it doesnt fit.

ymmv

R

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Jesus taught 'the way' and asked not to be made an idol himself.

The same Romans and pharisees that traded him for a murder run the empire today.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

The same Romans and pharisees that traded him for a murder run the empire today.

WRONG
"Jesus taught 'the way' and asked not to be made an idol himself."

he asked that they not reveal who he was,,
and commanded the
same of demons,,
as well,,
so
your point?
OH and in case you haven't heard,,
it's ok too say who he is now,

oh and this part,,
"The same Romans and pharisees that traded him for a murder run the empire today. "

sure looks like it.

edit on 18-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

"God isn't real"
that is what u wrote,
why capital?
didn't notice?
what made u
shift.,
think,

?
just curious.

It is capitalised in books. So it doesn't matter, god isn't real either way. I noticed that it was capital.
Please, I'm a writer. I notice little mistakes.
If I capitalised it somebody would notice.
When dealing with an inept perspective of life, you tend to notice imaginary friends from a building called "Church" don't really help you, if you talk to them.
Christianity should be considered a mental disorder, talking to invisible friends, check. Believing they will help you, check and doing work for somebody you've never seen ?

Believing it will help in times of danger or trouble ? Believing in things called "Angels" with wings ? Check, check and check.

Some christians are so f***king over-zealous they need a padded room.
Angels could be real, they could be known as Aliens but people consider Aliens daemons because of a few movies and because it does not accommodate with their silly-arse/ass bible.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Hey heartisblack

Read Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers

I would say it is the ULTIMATE summary of our history. Now, to test whether it is true.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Hey heartisblack

Read Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers

I would say it is the ULTIMATE summary of our history. Now, to test whether it is true.

If you heard the Sumerian myths you can tell that Aliens have visited us in the past. As for the Annuuki, I am not sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yeshuah (Aramaic for Jusus) taught "THE WAY"...

THE WAY equals THE TAO...just a few thousand years before...THE TAO equals THE WAY, crazy huh...

Please research it then get back to me.

P.S.
Raised a devoutly LUTHERAN...just have always questioned.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
well there were many elite. someone with a big stick hallucinated and convinced a tribe it was true, then went on killing anyone who disagreed. the whole idea of faith is completely disgusting to me. but yea, there were pagans and vikings and a lot of different elite cults. they started dying out and now there are only a few left that have any actual power. i think the internet is gonna change all of that imo. knowledge at your fingertips is awesome.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Yeshuah (Aramaic for Jusus) taught "THE WAY"...
THE WAY equals THE TAO...just a few thousand years before...THE TAO equals THE WAY, crazy huh...
Please research it then get back to me.
P.S.
Raised a devoutly LUTHERAN...just have always questioned.
Regards and Nameste,
-Chung

The point being no matter how you look at it. Up or down, you've seen no existence of Jesus, god or the tooth fairy. Other than in Grilled cheese on glee and a potato chip.

Aliens are almost too strong to deny but god is easy to.

And the White American Christian male ? Is another easy way of saying "Idiot sheep who just about believe anything us elites tell him."

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

And see,,
Alpha and Omega,,
for Jesus,
taught,"I AM THE "way" , the essence of
way.
love God
love your neighbour,
forgive your enemies,
heal the sick,
raise the orphan,
feed one another.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This is the first insightful thread on ATS I've seen all month. This is something I've wondered as well. In the Bible, satan seeks knowledge and enlightenment, yet he is represented as evil.

This may very well explain why the NWO allegedly worships satan.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

can you expand on this part,,,""Idiot sheep"
forget the rest..just that part,,""Idiot sheep"
no this part as well ,,"us elites"
not trying too stir up ,,,,the sheep are you?
cause sheep,, there ,,ok,,maybe a little protective,,
BUT a good RAM now,,

not stupid at all,,

it knows its job,,
soo?

who just about believe anything us elites tell him."

"just about",,boy are you missing
the picture,,??
id say none at all.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join