It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone see the Daily Show this evening? - Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Well, in my book it's like this.

If you're pro ANY war - you're a retard.
If you believe the official 911 story - you're a retard.
If you fail to recognize that the corrupt financial system is enslaving all of us - you're a retard.
If you don't see the major role the federal reserve plays in this - you're a retard.

As far as I know all the presidential candidates are retarded in my book, because of one or more of the above. Except for Ron Paul.

So yeah, either vote for Ron Paul or vote for one of the retards which would in turn make you pretty retarded.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SergeantTrammelant

Well, in my book it's like this.

If you're pro ANY war - you're a retard.
If you believe the official 911 story - you're a retard.
If you fail to recognize that the corrupt financial system is enslaving all of us - you're a retard.
If you don't see the major role the federal reserve plays in this - you're a retard.

As far as I know all the presidential candidates are retarded in my book, because of one or more of the above. Except for Ron Paul.

So yeah, either vote for Ron Paul or vote for one of the retards which would in turn make you pretty retarded.

So, if anyone has an opinion different than your own, they are retarded. Thanks for clearing up.
And I guess I am retarded because I disagree with your opinion. I think I'll look on Craigslist for one of those foam crash helmets now that I know I'm retarded.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

If you use the word "retard" in a derogatory form, then you are insensitive and ignorant.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
vimeo.com...

Very funny and true.

However the internet is like the printing press back in the day, you can't hide the idea's like you once did, and you can't hide the truth either, sure you can camouflage it and ignore it, but once seen, it will be spread.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrpeanut
It's upsetting when the most unbiased and mature news you can find is on Comedy Central...Mainstream media needs to grow up.

Amen to that.

There is only one reason the MSM can be ignoring Paul like they are and that's because his ideals threaten them.

Ron Paul is an 11 or 12 term congressman...

I doubt any of the other candidates have even been picked for kickball 12 times..
edit on 16-8-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The only thing that JS got wrong was that it has been going on for weeks - try YEARS.
I remember one time he beat McCain - I THINK it was Nevada - and they had been listing 1. 2. 3. with places and names, but whenever he came in 2nd, they just put 1st place winner's name up as they talked, and at the bottom, they scrolled 1st and 3rd but no second. I think he won the LA primary, and they didn't even mention it.

Then Shep brought up about not letting him in the debate. That was really blatant. No, you can't debate! But he'd beat Romney & McCain more than once.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It is not a matter of opinion what happened on 911 mate. It is not a matter of opinion that war is pure evil and nothing good comes from it. It is not a matter of opinion that the debt based economy enslaves the common folks and serves an elite.

It is fact.

The only question is: are your brains sophisticated enough to comprehend this? Or is your intelligence of such limited proportions, that you think what happened on 911 is open for debate?

BTW I did not mean to offend anyone with the retard, perhaps moron is better

edit on 16/8/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I loved this clip - and what I find most remarkable is that Ron Paul really is consistent and committed to the idea of smaller (radically smaller) government, and other supposed "Tea Party" principles, but unlike the mouthpiece du jour of the rest of them he is consistent. Because he believes it. Whether the rest of them believed it to begin with or not, they have lost their way in the money and power of Washington politics.

What I think is most remarkable is that, in my opinion, Ron Paul is gaining traction because of the "talking points" of the right are consistent with his message. By the way, I am not, as of this time, a Ron Paul supporter. But I recognize that the guy is sincere and consistent in his message and beliefs. Quite a rarity.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SergeantTrammelant

It is not a matter of opinion what happened on 911 mate. It is not a matter of opinion that war is pure evil and nothing good comes from it. It is not a matter of opinion that the debt based economy enslaves the common folks and serves an elite.

It is fact.

The only question is: are your brains sophisticated enough to comprehend this? Or is your intelligence of such limited proportions, that you think what happened on 911 is open for debate?

BTW I did not mean to offend anyone with the retard, perhaps moron is better

edit on 16/8/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

To insinuate you KNOW what happened on 9/11 and that the matter is closed to debate actually shows your own short-sightedness. Unless you were in on it and then you can tell us how you pulled it off.

Name calling does not further your cause whatever it may be

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
you know what is funny? last night around 1am my brother was watching fox news and i started to watch because i wanted to see what they would say about ron almost winning. to no surprise they said nothing.

to make things even funnier and ridiculous, they were talking about how bachman isn't getting fair media treatment.
absolutely ridiculous how these idiots get elected. bachman is the absolute worst candidate.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Unfair treatment? lol She is a moron and showed all her cards during the last debate.

Sorry, her views on the economy are very subpar.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Everyone needs to educate their friends & family members of this man as the MSM will wage their war against Dr. Paul. Please do your part as an American citizen and spread the word of the great Dr. Ron Paul.

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
heres a link to the whole episode from hulu, just finished watching it, its pretty hilarious

www.hulu.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I want Ron Paul too but this election has been decided awhile ago, Rick Perry is your new president. Not a big follower of Alex Jones but in his film he talks about Perry going to the Bilderburg Group meeting, he has been chosen. I will still write in Ron Paul on the ballot because its the right thing to do tho

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Our MSM is a joke.
reply to post by tooo many pills

That's why I dont watch tv, its all BS

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

HULU is your best friend man lol

www.hulu.com/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart

BAM!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Ron Paul's been on the Daily Show for interviews a couple times and I'd call that decent coverage...but it's always great to see someone go off about something they know nothing about but have strong opinions on lol. Keep up the good work you deep thinker

BTW way to go after those Jews too, they really got it coming to them
edit on 16-8-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

If you knew anything about the jews in power, you'd share that particular opinion. I'm not a racist, I'm a realist. You're a naive idealist.

If you knew anything about Jon Stewart's real views, you'd agree with my assessment of his motives. He can claim or act like he's fair and balanced, and it's just as much of a lie as fox news being fair and balanced. He's a die-hard liberal hater of republicans. He would never do Ron Paul any favors. That is a fact. I was the one to point out that fact, in this thread which is based on the premise that the Daily Show was doing Ron Paul favors by mentioning him. I pointed out the true evil motives of Jon Stewart. Your snide response is meaningless noise.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
John Stewart is just doing what he always has done stay on top of whats current and put his trademark spin on it. Btw last poster if you bothered to look up liberalism in the dictionary you'd see it aligns with exactly what ron paul has been saying about less government it's not a plot for or against.

"Classical liberalism is a philosophy committed to the ideal of limited government, liberty of individuals including freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and free markets."

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The odd thing about Stewart is that he is the first to point out that he is an entertainer and not a journalist. And despite his obvious left leaning bias he rips on both sides when they screw up, just look at his recent defense of Bachmann over the Newsweek cover.

It's sad that a guy playing a journalist has better journalistic ethics than the MSM.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by geryon
I want Ron Paul too but this election has been decided awhile ago, Rick Perry is your new president. Not a big follower of Alex Jones but in his film he talks about Perry going to the Bilderburg Group meeting, he has been chosen. I will still write in Ron Paul on the ballot because its the right thing to do tho

Agreed Geryon. I wrote him in last election too.

And to the person that thinks using the word retard is acceptable?
I too used the word as a reference to "not being too smart" until my mentally challenged sister read something I wrote and started crying.
No,she doesn't have Down Syndrome. Just very slow.

I absolutley challenge you to come to Tahoe and call my sister a retard to our faces.

Word's and definitions change. Gay and Fag are no longer synonymous.

Neither is retard to describe people with or without Downs that are not as smart as you.

I'm not a liberal,sensitive commie type either.
People with handicaps shouldn't be used as whipping posts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join