It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
JDW0001:
Thanks you for the link. first time I see this picture.

So there's no available picture of Elenin from Hubble

Are there hublle pictures of Elenin which are not available ?

If yes, when they will be avaible ?
One year ?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mixmix

It was not worthwhile to point Hubble at the comet; it is mostly used for very long, deep space exposures of distant galaxies. Most of the photos are being taken by amateur astronomers, who post them in various astronomical forums. The Sydney Stargazers have been pretty good:

sydneystargazers.com...

If English is not your native language, I would recommend Astrosurf:

www.astrosurf.com...

An article from Gustavo Muller in Spanish:

www.astrosurf.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Incidentally, if the US Navy has a fleet of interstellar roundabouts, why are they still using "chemical rockets?"

ScienceDaily (Aug. 22, 2011) — The Naval Research Laboratory's Tactical Satellite IV (TacSat-4) is scheduled to launch from the Alaska Aerospace Corporation's Kodiak Launch Complex, Tuesday, September 27, 2011, aboard an Orbital Sciences Corporation Minotaur-IV+ launch vehicle. The Office of Naval Research (ONR) sponsored the development of the payload and the first year of operations. The Operationally Responsive Space (ORS) Office funded the launch which is managed by the Space Development and Test Directorate (SD), a directorate of the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC).

Science Daily

Notice what MilSpeak really looks like. Why hasn't this thread been moved to [HOAX] yet?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

As always, i believe it when i see it. These people come and go, and nothing ever happens. He has no evidence to back up who is us. This comet is like the countless other comets that have come and gone. This comet will come and go, and people will forget about it until another comet comes our way, and the same rubbish will come about again.

Don't get me wrong, i would love his story to be real, but i am sick and tired of the same old people saying the same old crap, and the same old people beliving it, and at the end of the day, nothing happens.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I was just reading about Phobos when I remembered something from this thread and wanted to share and see what ATS thinks.
It seems that Hoagland (i know i know) over at EnterpriseMission was talking about Phobos being tetrahedral in shape and linked it to other "E-class asteriods". I assume most of you are familiar with controversial Phobos and what Hoagland and Buzz Aldrin speculates it could be. I wonder if this is what the Navy Pilot was referring to when he said that "E-class asteroids are code words for something more interesting" (talking about Elenin)?. Was he trying to tell us that Elenin is an artificial hollow spaceship??
Sorry if this was already brought up. I honestly haven't read every page.
www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I was following this thread at the begining when it was asked of members who had a ham radio to see if they could "hear" anything from Elenin. I dont no if someone has responded yet with a sound byte or not due to the large number of pages.

So... My question is: has anyone tried to listen to elenin yet using their ham radios?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The OP of the GLP " I'm in the US Space Command and I've been to elenin" thread is now posting over at the CHANI Project again:
thechaniproject.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by willnot

You are right. "They" logged-in at around 1pm today stating that he was the original poster of the "I am in the US Navy and I went to Elenin".

But 1pm was the last post from the OP. I'd be suspect to the possibility that it isn't the same OP but instead someone jumping on the bandwagon after reading through all of the posted material.

The Mod's over there said that they had to hide the OP's email address as he wasn't registered and other members could see it at first. I wonder if anyone grabbed the email address while it was still view able?

I tried to register to the site but it keeps giving me error messages. Has anyone else tried?

DJW001 -You should get on the site and communicate with the OP if they do in fact start posting again. From reading your posts in this thread alone, I think you'd give them a run for their money. You will ask informed, straight forward questions and not take any crap answers.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Thanks Harlot7

Respons from Bluecoat2:
thechaniproject.com...

Question: Okay - I'm first in the line I guess - why did you say you were in the US Navy Space Command?

Answer:
I Said Navy because we fall under SPAWAR and not NAVSPACE

Question:
Hello, Bluecoat2, I read your posts on GLP and us over ATS.com would love to have you over.I have tons of qu
estions but recently I was reading about Phobos, and how it is thought to be an E-class object aswell. Are you able to confirm or deny the theory that it is actually an ancient craft?

Answer:
C Asteroid Elenin was occupied from my calculation 540 days ago. (Solar Earth time)
Whoever did that mission completed and installed a 90 square mile diameter of a Hydrogen Plasma Proton Pulsar Antenna Array with an ingenious design. I Can only assume that the Blueprint for this design and technology was from Extra-terrestrial advisors. The result being a guided and controllable asteroid with reverse magnetic features

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The frequency, I heard from a very very very good source, is 170.20 mHz. If you have a HAM radio that can tune in, here is NASA's daily coordinates for Elenin: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... Click "Generate Ephemeris" and scroll to today's date. If I had a HAM radio I would search, but I don't, so please tell me what you find!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I downloaded HamSphere for windows and tunes into the frequency. I SWEAR I HEAR 3 PEOPLE READING THESE NUMBERS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169

730 730 23 23 27024 27024 36872 36872 94470 94470

68141 16761 16761 68781 68781 62354 62354 74312 74312 91575 91575 77112 77112 258 258 30 30

I did reconaissance and other people hear the same thing. Read here: camelotforum.com...

If anyone knows CAN U PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kokomo0020

Cuban spies will sleep soundly tonight. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It seems that frequency is a numbers station, used by spys and under cover agents, although never proven and noone has ever admitted owning or using one. It could just be a signal strength tester but then why the coded broadcast? Lets see what comes of it, but i say keep scanning!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Okay everyone seriously, tune into 10.113.20

Is this the signal from Elenin, in numbers code?

If anyone knows how to decode it, please tell me, because I've been writing down everything they say.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by kokomo0020

Cuban spies will sleep soundly tonight. Seriously.

How did you know that? and more importantly, what does it mean?

I've read into it. Number stations are used when transmitting top secret information. The numbers stand for words but, more importantly, the words stand for more words, more important words.

Cuban spies will sleep soundly tonight. Seems like the message is finished decoding, but maybe that's what they want us to think! This must be the transmission from Elenin, trying to throw us off when really it stands for something more.

If anyone knows what it means, "Cuban spies will sleep soundly tonight", please reply!

Anyone and everyone out there with a HAM Radio, tune in to 10.113.20! Record these numbers and tell us what you find. This could be HUGE!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Okay guys, I don't know how credible this is, but according to a friend of mine:
Cuban spies will sleep soundly tonight = People who are looking for the truth will find it.

THIS IS SERIOUS SHT!
edit on 27-8-2011 by kokomo0020 because: i spelled something wrong

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
edit on 27-8-2011 by kokomo0020 because: i do not want this message to be seen

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I did a bit of VLF today... I used SAQrx VLF Receiver, it covers 0-22 kHz.
sites.google.com...

You can turn your sound card into a VLF Receiver by using SAQrx and running an antenna into your computer Line In... If anyone tries this, build a attenuator to protect your sound card!!! Use 2k to 10k ohm potentiometer and a few back-to-back diodes, the diodes will clip any surges and the pot will drain static off the antenna. The antenna can be a long wire or something fancy like a loop antenna.

Here is my neighbors TV at around 15kHz
This program is called VISUAL ANALYSER 2011
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8345dbb6723.jpg[/atsimg]

3D view of the neighbors TV using a program called OscilloMeter, you can see the big spike is a 60Hz hum, it's from my AC.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca4447676060.jpg[/atsimg]

Another cool program Spectran Version 2 (build 216) it has nice waterfall visual, it can record anything you think is important.

When their TV is off the 15kHz disappears, the reason I know is they have huge windows..plus I watch their house for them when their gone.
They live at least 100 yards away from me, I can pick up their electric fence too it pops every 1/2 sec.

Spectran Version 2 neighbors TV
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a823caf4800.jpg[/atsimg]

I did catch a few whistlers, en.wikipedia.org...
Probably from Irene which is 1700 miles away from me!

Well that's it, no Elenin down here or at least not yet.... I do have radios that cover 150 kHz to 999Mhz, however it would be a pain to scan through all the frz. I would need to get a real spectrum analyzer, more dipoles etc. to make it easy.... $$$ for that...

Anyway here's a youtube vid on SAQrx VLF Receiver.... dude picks up 3 Russian alpha beacons!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A Mod posted this on the US NAVY Space Command thread:

Did NASA shoot at Elenin causing it to break up?

thechaniproject.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by willnot

What the heck could they shoot at it?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join