It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Joking right? I can't really tell, sorry.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
There is absolutely nothing to fear about this so called "nibiru" folks...

Do you really think God will let Nibiru destroy earth before Christ returns?

There is no mention of this in the bible.

Do not fall for these scare tactics.

Absolutely nothing to worry about, unless these Nibiruans
bring 12 - 15 ft. Anunnaki with them looking for fresh meat.
No worries at all...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by ZIPMATT

And the thing that terrifies me most are those parents that take this 2012 thing way too seriously. Those parents who quietly go into their children's room on the night of December 20, 2012. Those parents who smother their children out of fear. Those parents who cut their children's throats. Those parents who drown their children. Those parents who poison their children. And those children who end their own lives out of sheer terror. The thing the terrifies me is thinking about the Sun rising on December 22, 2012 and learning about how much potential the world lost due to people spreading fear just so they could make a buck.

I don't spread fear cause I make a buck. I do it in the name of Ahti, Nergal and the lovely Eris.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

So you think the 'elites' are saving themselves Who are the elites? Rich businessmen and politicians? president? They are worthy of nothing. They are not going to do much except sit and eat burgers and compare clothing all day long

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesEnd

There is no brown dwarf? And what did IRAS detect during 1983

edit on 13-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I suppose Adam and Eve were real and we all decended from a rib and all the different races came
from two people..

Actually every one on earth are decended from 7 diffent women clans, read the book seven daughters of eve.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Nine different "unknowns" which, with further study, became known.
None of them was a brown dwarf.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
WOW..

Was not to long ago that we considered anything in print from the Russia to be pure propaganda

Now look at us. Come on folks take a very close look at us who live in the USA..

What does this say about the MSM news originating from the USA, where we now look for possible answers from Russia??

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Since the newest I found Nibiru thread got canned and I was going to post on it,
this is what I think about everytime I see anything on Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Nine different "unknowns" which, with further study, became known.
None of them was a brown dwarf.

See told ya, his poor fingers are tired of typing the same responses all the time.

Hey I didn't say I was Phage.... I was picking up the slack cause people was asking for him.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of reality.

For those of you that scoff at this or believe it is impossbile, I pity you most of all.

This is ironic, as I am sure you feel the same about those of us that believe/know this is real.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well, this thread has been an interesting read.

For those of you who are wondering about the giant Annunaki that may be on this "spaceship", the ancient texts stated that they were 28 to 40 feet tall (the females are shorter than the men), they have two rows (equaling four - two upper, two lower) of very sharp teeth, and they do eat meat. They used to eat grade A Homo erectus, but will feast upon Homo sapiens sapiens. (My personal theory is that since the present species is pickled with preservatives, the meat will last until their spaceship returns to their home planet. Feel free to disregard this bit of info though.
)

Some "whistle blowers" have said that they have seen them in deep underground government facilities. They say that the giants are kept in a comatose state because (of course) they're strong, but they're also telepathic and can control you with their minds. The whistle blowers stated that when they got close to the roped off part, they got a massive headache. It is believed copper wrist and ankle bands are kept on the giants because only copper makes them weak. Sort of like krytonite. I wonder why copper is being stolen in great amounts now....

Night, night, everyone! Sweet dreams....

edit on 14-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by XplanetX

This is real folks.

Ignore it at your own peril.

docs.google.com...

This childish work of fiction is debunked at great length here:

Is that you again, Terral?

So you are saying that no brown dwarfs have not recently been discovered, and are approaching our sun??

Scientists discover 2 brown dwarfs (FoxNews)

and this:

Scientists discover new object (brown dwarf) in our solar system (CNN)

I meant to use this as the 2nd link. It is from CNN

Brown dwarf entering our solar system: CNN

link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
reply to post by Ironclad

As funny as that was it's obvious that this thread requires a fork to be stuck in it, it's done.

I agree with you and since you have spikes around your neck i will share my bunker with you anytime.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

There is nothing in that article which says a brown dwarf is entering the solar system. You should change the link title.

The theory is that there is massive object in an orbit of something less than 25,000 AU (or if it is more massive, a much greater distance). That's 500 times farther from the Sun than Pluto is. There is no part of the theory which says the object is, or will, enter the inner solar system.

Matese and Whitmire have been pushing their theory for decades and have no more evidence to support it than they ever did and there is little acceptance of their theory. They hope that somewhere in the data from WISE some evidence will be found.

edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Quick question for the astronomers here what would cause what appears to be a cloudy sunset looking sky in the NE of the sky, Northern Hemisphere , GA, USA, Aug 8th 2011, 7pm just as the Sun is setting in the W (also cloudy)

Thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

I meant to use this as the 2nd link. It is from CNN

Brown dwarf entering our solar system: CNN

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think data from NASA's infrared space telescope WISE will confirm Tyche's existence and location within two years.

Hasn't happened. Probably won't happen. Matese and Whitmire have been promoting this idea for about 20 years and still have nothing to show for it. "Brown dwarf entering our solar system" is a very misleading headline.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Show absolute proof that it did detect something.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

Like this?
www.wfaa.com...

Or this?
www.wunderground.com...

Or this?
www.panoramio.com...

If so, clouds can cause that.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

uh...perhaps cloudy weather? .............

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join