It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over Commerce City, Colorado ( as titled)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
reply to post by BinaryG

You would have to be braindead to imply they are planes, pure and simple, i dont know what they are but a child of 2 could tell you there not planes.

Then count me as brain dead if you will

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

As i said i live 3 miles from an international airport,have done for 18 years ive seen every kind of plane in every kind of light condition and weather.Take offs,landings,military aircraft,commercial aircraft,small aircraft.Hot air baloons, helicopters, u name it. Ive never seen landing lights glow that bright in that level of light or visibility, not even anything remotely similar, even when approaching head on.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

As i said i live 3 miles from an international airport,have done for 18 years ive seen every kind of plane in every kind of light condition and weather.Take offs,landings,military aircraft,commercial aircraft,small aircraft.Hot air baloons, helicopters, u name it. Ive never seen landing lights glow that bright in that level of light or visibility, not even anything remotely similar, even when approaching head on.

I understand that but have you looked through that particular camera with your own eyes is what may make a difference.

Bear in mind I may be a brain dead 2 YO

I understand that I am considered that by many and have learned to accept that that is their view

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Watch this, then state your case about the landing lights never glowing like that.
See how big it looks?
And when the glare dissappears it is just the landing light.

Come on, man...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

reply to post by _BoneZ_

This isn't helping your case any.....

So you've been living 3 miles from an international airport for 18 years and you've never seen this?

Maybe it's time to go outside every once in a while...Breath the air...Look at the sky....Watch a plane or two land and take off....

I don't know what to tell you.....learn from this.....let it go....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Wish I could star your post a hundred times more.
He at least should go to an airshow every now and then and get some real views of planes, their landing lights (daytime and nighttime), and flight characteristics.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

i still cant hack explanations of objects that would insult the intellegence of a first grader.
reply to post by auraelium The lights appear stationary, as they are travelling towards the viewer, whilst slowly descending. Whoopsie!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'll be the one to say...... I'm a pilot...
just a minute I'll go have a looky an see....where is commerce located?... near DIA , I suppose?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here is the report on UFO casebook .
www.ufocasebook.com...

Published: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:19 CDT Tracey Parece, the Examiner The four UFOs that hovered over a residential neighborhood in Commerce City, Colorado on August 12, 2011 were recorded on video by a family who witnessed the unidentified flying objects through the window of their home. The objects appeared in the blue sky on a sunny day without explanation. All four objects had the appearance of perfectly round or spherical orbs. They glowed brightly against the sky, and each one closely resembled a full moon. Of course, the UFOs were obviously not four full moons hanging in the sky, but something mysterious that remains unidentified.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1487729385c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ok, I got the goods on those landing lights.....
that's a STAR route ....arrival route for the approach to some terminal....( i did not find commerce colorado ) on google map....the lights can be seen for 110 miles and some corporate jets have the one second on-off blinking time , these are 757's and md 90's and 80's( dc-9 wisper jet), prolly a 777 in there , too! it's R-nav or a standard terminal arrival route (STAR) they'll be doing 275 knots indicated through there! dropping out of FL38 for FL 18, out of 18 for 7000 or 5500 AGL till they turn final

it's not full sun, the camera is opening it's aperture, it's evening, in person it is still strange to see, the give-away is the descending step out there...with the bright light when a jet noses down from 32,000 feet plus.
edit on 18-8-2011 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by OneEleven

Wish I could star your post a hundred times more.

You've got to really want it.....

Did you try clicking really really fast?

hahahaha

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22272c938971.png[/atsimg]

I think it is easy to see, but what do I know...
I only see it every other three days or so. All day from work and all day from home. Right next to an airport.

Are they further apart then it looks and why do they look stationary until the one drops down below the house? I thought they were silver ballons on losing the gas or something because they look so still. I don't see many aircraft here so I don't understand how they could look like they are not moving? Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I spoke with the individual that captured this video a few days ago. The individual sounded very sincere over the phone and answered my questions with honestly and without any hesitation. I can assure everyone that this is not a hoax or the product of image manipulation.

I was also told that additional video's are in the queue to be posted that will make the case for UFO's stronger (paraphrased from a conversation with the witness). The other evidence was not posted at the same time due to a private conversation on the audio track the witness did not want to make public. I am helping the witness resolve this issue now.

Let's give this individual a few more days to post new information before passing judgment. The witness told me these lights were more or less stationary for a few hours on the day of the sighting entirely eliminating any ordinary explanations**.

Best regards,
Z

**To those who believe that many more reports would have been posted if these objects were truly stationary for a few hours, I have this story to share. Last summer I saw a bizarre flashing object west of my home that I can never forget. A few days after my sighting a witness posted a low quality cell phone video to MUFON (I can find the case number if needed) showing a flashing object over the mountains (in the same general area of my sighting). The video was captured at 5:30 PM while driving west from I-25 towards Longmont on Hwy 119.

ANYONE that lives in the Loveland/Longmont/Boulder area of Colorado knows that highway 119 is filled beyond capacity at 5:30 PM. The official number is 31,000 vehicles per day on this road. Assuming half in the morning and half in the evening and that the flashing object was visible for 15 minutes during the 2 hour rush period gives an estimate of 1900 other vehicles in a position to see this flashing billboard over the mountains. Yet only a SINGLE UFO report was filed with MUFON; no NUFORC reports, and no TV reports either. I rest my case. Even when a UFO is making itself OBVIOUS, very few people take the time to make an official UFO report.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join