It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over Commerce City, Colorado ( as titled)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Are theses planes landing lights. Very unenthusiastic commentary
Interesting non the less. If they are ufos they must have landed by now.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Nice video.
But I would say landing lights on a cloudy day.
The camera makes the light source appear bigger than it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I don't know what they are. But they are definitely not planes. I live in Denver and
watch the skies constantly. I've never seen anything like that.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal

Nice video.
But I would say landing lights on a cloudy day.
The camera makes the light source appear bigger than it is.

I hear what you are saying, what I don't understand is if they live next to an airport and see this all the time then why the hell are they filming as they don't sound like bored kids.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Very High chance they are aircraft 1 due to the way they are lined up and decending and also have you seen how many airfields, airforce bases and other landing strips are around there
Airport map
edit on 13-8-2011 by BinaryG because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Plane landing lights? Is it rush hour or something with four planes coming in that closely together? People are going to say that are reflections from the glass of the window. Be prepared.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana

Plane landing lights? Is it rush hour or something with four planes coming in that closely together? People are going to say that are reflections from the glass of the window. Be prepared.

Yep that close all the time at major airports, heathrow has planes taking of and landing every 90 seconds i believe

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
From first glance, yes, it seems to be a lot of traffic in the air, but perspective also plays a part in this. I live next to a pretty big airport, and it looks pretty much similar. That said, it could be something else.
But it looks like planes.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BinaryG

You would have to be braindead to imply they are planes, pure and simple, i dont know what they are but a child of 2 could tell you there not planes.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Braindead, seriously? As in a non-functioning brain?
Boy, you must really be certain, then.
It's just, whenever it's foggy here, I see this pattern of landing. I live 2½ miles from a major airport.

Those are probably landing lights. They are not even moving that fast. If you look at the video ten times, you begin to see the taxi-line.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Sorry not brain dead but have been interested in planes all my life and have seen this effect many times at many airports but just because its on youtube and it says its a UFO it must be so i am sorry i was wrong and bow down to your great and almighty wit and intellect

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Nah, its just the reflection of the planes shiny bodys in that light, its the sun over the mountians. I lived there when they first built it, and long before it. just regular planes landing and rocky mountian sun. maps.google.com...,+CO&hl=en&ll=39.831214,-104.81987&spn=0.378072,0.614548&sll=39.993956,-104.622803&sspn=6.033617,9.832764&t =h&z=11

Its not far off from there and its nothing but feilds , a dump and some hotels so they take their time coming in low and slow
edit on 13-8-2011 by freakshowfatty because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by freakshowfatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BinaryG

I have lived next to the Cincinnati, KY, Columbia, SC, and right next to (1 house away) from the Bowling Green, KY airports. Planes move fast in constant motion, even when they are going slow. Planes travel in straight lines. Planes are very noisy when they skim the roof of your house, and when they are miles up in the air. Helecopters are very noisy. They fly over my current house weekly. Even chinese lanterns seem to take off and move away in a direction quickly, they don't remain stationary and hover. I think if I saw what these people were looking at I would be very concerned. It amazes me how people react. My 70+ yr old neighbor said she saw a UFO in downtown Columbia hovering twenty feet over a telephone pole, and she said she got out of her car to look at it and nearly got hit by some other driver. This took place a few years back, how many I didn't have the presence of mind to ask her. Then she said it took off fast. Good Grief! I honestly don't know what to think when I hear stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22272c938971.png[/atsimg]

I think it is easy to see, but what do I know...
I only see it every other three days or so. All day from work and all day from home. Right next to an airport.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BinaryG

Planes have a habit of falling out of the sky when they stay stationery, also landing lights dont glow like that in broad daylight,in fact they dont glow like that at night either and If they did wouldnt it be a bit strange that the landing lights would glow that bright but you cant see the wing lights? I live 3 miles form a major aiport and ive never seen that or anything remotely similar. Im sceptical of UFO,s but at the same time i still cant hack explanations of objects that would insult the intellegence of a first grader.

edit on 13-8-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

They are not stationary.
They are on-coming and descending, hence the lowest light dissappearing behind the houses.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Planes have a habit of falling out of the sky when they stay stationery,

They must be moving because the first light decends below one of the houses

landing lights dont glow like that in broad daylight,in fact they dont glow like that at night either and If they did wouldnt it be a bit strange that the landing lights would glow that bright but you cant see the wing lights?

It looks more like late evening and the light may look brighter than they are because of a poor quality video camera due to the dark background bright light contrast and due to that the other less dim lights would not be visible.

I live 3 miles form a major aiport and ive never seen that or anything remotely similar.

That maybe but have you looked at the planes land through a cheap camera also its like alot of tricks of the light it does not happen all of the time but only when the conditions are right.

Im sceptical of UFO,s but at the same time i still cant hack explanations of objects that would insult the intellegence of a first grader.

at least a first grader would listen to reason but they might start a discussion in the same way that you did with an insult which shows an overwhelming level of intelligents.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BinaryG

Planes have a habit of falling out of the sky when they stay stationery,

They must be moving because the first light decends below one of the houses

landing lights dont glow like that in broad daylight,in fact they dont glow like that at night either and If they did wouldnt it be a bit strange that the landing lights would glow that bright but you cant see the wing lights?

It looks more like late evening and the light may look brighter than they are because of a poor quality video camera due to the dark background bright light contrast and due to that the other less dim lights would not be visible.

I live 3 miles form a major aiport and ive never seen that or anything remotely similar.

That maybe but have you looked at the planes land through a cheap camera also its like alot of tricks of the light it does not happen all of the time but only when the conditions are right.

Im sceptical of UFO,s but at the same time i still cant hack explanations of objects that would insult the intellegence of a first grader.

at least a first grader would listen to reason but they might start a discussion in the same way that you did with an insult which shows an overwhelming level of intelligents.

I see one moving the others dont budge.
Its daylight,it might be evening but its daylight, its not dark by any stretch of the imagination..wheres the wing lights?
Yes i have looked at planes through cheap cameras,binoculars, telescopes ,camcorders...just about everything.
Landing lights do not glow like that in daylight,end of story, so im sorry if i dont see your reasoning.

My guess is they are military flares. but theres no way they are planes, you would see them clearly at that range with that level of visibility and light at that altitude. you could make out company logos at that range.You might see their lights but the planes themselves would be clearly visible.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby

I don't know what they are. But they are definitely not planes. I've never seen anything like that.

If you don't know what they are, how can you possibly know that they are "definitely" not planes? And just because you've never seen anything like that before, also doesn't mean they are "definitely" not planes.

Every super-busy airport has planes lined up for miles like that coming in for landings. You personally have never seen anything like that, but many of us have.

Plane landing lights? Is it rush hour or something with four planes coming in that closely together?

That's 100% correct. Happens at every major airport, every single day.

People are going to say that are reflections from the glass of the window. Be prepared.

Instead of being sarcastic and trolling, how about you tell everyone what you think they are.

Originally posted by auraelium
i dont know what they are but a child of 2 could tell you there not planes.

If you don't know what they are, then you also don't know that they are not planes. Any child of 2 who has ever been near a busy airport, would know that these are planes lined up coming in for landings. Plain and simple.

landing lights dont glow like that in broad daylight

Sure they do. Never been to an airshow, have you? You can see the landing lights several miles out in broad daylight. However, this video is not broad daylight. It is dusk and the sun is going down.

in fact they dont glow like that at night either

In fact, you don't look at planes much or probably have never been near an airport in your life. At night. landing lights can be seen for 10, 20, 30 miles out depending on the conditions in the sky.

Yet many of us have seen it time and time and time and time and time and time again. I would say, someone is not really paying attention.

I see one moving the others dont budge.

Then it's no wonders you think the way you do because all of the lights are moving and they are all following the same path because the runway is on that same path.

Landing lights do not glow like that in daylight,end of story

You should put "in my OPINION" with your posts. As I've stated earlier, landing lights can be seen for several miles in broad daylight. If you've ever been to an airshow, you would know this because the air-boss announces how many miles out the planes are and you can see their landing lights just fine.

I have no idea how you can claim such things, but anyone who has ever actually been to an airport to see planes that are miles out, know otherwise.

no way they are planes you would see them clearly at that range with that level.visibility and light.

The planes are blurred and unfocused. And since it is dusk, the lights are outshining the bodies of the planes anyway.

you would reading company logos of them at that range.

And with that comment, you have shown your lack of knowledge about anything that has to do with aircraft or airports. You really have no idea how many miles away from the camera those planes are, do you?

There are a few in this thread that keep saying "no way they are planes", or "definitely not planes". But what these few are not doing is telling everyone what they think these "objects" are. It's so hilarious.

"THEY'RE NOT PLANES. DEFINITELY NOT PLANES. But I don't know what they are!!!"
Freakin unreal.

edit on 13-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by BinaryG

Planes have a habit of falling out of the sky when they stay stationery, also landing lights dont glow like that in broad daylight,in fact they dont glow like that at night either and If they did wouldnt it be a bit strange that the landing lights would glow that bright but you cant see the wing lights? I live 3 miles form a major aiport and ive never seen that or anything remotely similar. Im sceptical of UFO,s but at the same time i still cant hack explanations of objects that would insult the intellegence of a first grader.

You can stop now.....They are planes.....Moving towards the perspective of the viewer, which gives the appearance of hovering....The landing light from this perspective drowns out all other lights on the aircraft....

It would do you much better to learn from your mistakes rather than argue an inarguable fact...

The fact is, these are planes...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join