It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fox News remove and hide their debate polls because Ron Paul was leading them?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
After watching last nights
debate, I have come to
the conclusion RON PAUL
is CRAZY!!!!!

HE SAID LET IRAN HAVE
nuclear weapons..

THAT is the craziest thing I have EVER
heard from a candidate.

Think about if black people all lived on one big
island, someone decided to give the KKK
a nuclear capabilities, saying it was to power their
outside facilities. They make a warhead and nuke the black
person Island.

EXACT SAME THING IRAN
WANTING ALL THE JEWS DEAD.

Pauls quack!!!!

Israel has nucular weapons. Israel can defend itself.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The poll was removed because people were spamming it. I'm really dissapointed there was about ZERO skepticism on the reasons for the removal of the poll. There's a reason Paul leads the polls and doesn't get votes. You figure it out with a little critical thinking.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
You can tell everyone in the MSM hates him.

Maybe they don't so much hate him, more likely they are bought and paid for, and know who butters their bread.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Agree.Wont stop who I vote for though..........

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
There's a reason Paul leads the polls and doesn't get votes.

No, the reason he doesn't get votes, is because most of his supporters are Libertarian and Independent. He will never make it past the primary, since the establishment Republicans don't want him to. In order for him to ever get a shot, Libertarians and Independents would need to register Republican in order to vote for him in the primaries, then he would get the Republican vote, since Republicans wouldn't vote for Obama over Paul...and he would get all the Libertarian and Independent voters. In all reality, he would be the only one up there that would be able to beat Obama.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Limbaugh had a big rant against Ron Paul today. And then he told his staff to disregard any calls from Ron Paul Fans. Because he was "Feeling sick", I'm betting another word for he knows he couldn't stand up a fragment to anyone who knows anything about Ron Paul.

The mainstream media, including talk radio, are terrified that this man might actually save the country and return it to it's founding principles, where corporations, the military industrial complex, public unions, wall street, and big bankers don't reign supreme.

Terrified!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Something tells me Ron Paul is going to have an "accident" on of these days. Or else he's going to die of "natural causes."

I know he's not going to "win." I just don't know how they are going to force him out....
edit on 12-8-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
God Bless Ron Paul and I wish him well on his run for Office. I will be helping him campaign soon. I strongly believe however, that should anything happen to Ron Paul as being discussed in this thread....We maintain vigilance..If we turn to violence it will give the enemies whom have power over the people the ammunition they need to discredit our cause and our movement will be lost in the sands of time. As John F Kennedy said, men and woman will come and go, nations rise and fall, but an idea lives on.. Ron's Idea's must carry on even tho he like I or us will not be here one day. Thats what will keep America free...

Obama is a foot note to a foot note in History. There were much better qualified men to be standing in his place now whom would never I believe stated they "inherited" something they ran to take over...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

I believe Rick Perry will actually harm Romney more so than Ron Paul and God Forbid if Bachman get s the nod... I'll want to shoot myself!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by enigma91

A fat, bloated wind bag like Limbaugh couldn't hold his own in a conversation with Ron Paul! People like Limbaugh make me sick! When someone of his low caliber dares to denigrate a great man like Dr. Paul.... It saddens me because of all the sheeple that listen to that fat slob and will never actually understand what Ron Paul stands for!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Since the data FoxNews.com collected is inaccurate, they most likely abandoned the whole poll. When you compare Fox's data to Rassmussen's, you will find a flaw in the debate polling numbers. While you folks were celebrating the Ron Paul win, the core Republican caucus was watching something else that overshadowed the debate. One of the most serious Republicans this year has entered into the race.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry has the resources, experiences, targeted votes, and platform that Obama and Republican candidates envy.

Every liberal and conservative media outlet is buzzing with the new candidate, and all agree that Perry has the potential to beat Obama in 2012.

Call it the Republican shot heard across the world.

You see, Rassmussen's polls show Texas Gov. Rick Perry beating everyone in the Republican circle, and it all happened before he entered into the presidential race.

Stage is set... Lights are on... Now, lets see if he can dance.

edit on 8/12/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

That is a very accurate statement. Ron Paul has already polled several times, even in the MSM as the only candidate that can decidedly beat Obama because of his support in the Republican party, his base with the Libertarians and independents and even...dare we say... democrats! YES... there is a small demo of Dems that support Ron Paul!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zacdam
reply to post by 27jd

That is a very accurate statement. Ron Paul has already polled several times, even in the MSM as the only candidate that can decidedly beat Obama because of his support in the Republican party, his base with the Libertarians and independents and even...dare we say... democrats! YES... there is a small demo of Dems that support Ron Paul!

You have no idea about what just happened.

The presidential race is about to get wild, and all bets have been cleared from the table.

Ron Paul just lost his cards.

edit on 8/12/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm sure Ron Paul won the poll. He is kicking ass but the MSM refuses to acknowledge it. Even Fox. I've seen comments posted from organizations that are painting Ron Paul as a loony... and that is the MSM talking point. ABC, CNN, NBC/MSNBC, FOX, and such have all agreed to paint Ron Paul as a nutcase. However, if anyone bothers to research anything he says, they find he's dead-on accurate.

The poll mentioned in this thread has completely disappeared, but it could've just as easily been adjusted to show whatever vote ratio they wanted. These are not polls supervised and administrated by Coopers & Lybrand. They're merely web gimmicks that serve as web candy to keep people on the site longer so they can serve more advertisements to us. I personally don't care that it disappeared, but it does reflect what all the mainstream media is doing with Ron Paul... they're brushing him under the rug.

Who are you getting your news from? Who is your neighbor getting news from? And your/their friends? If any of those are answered with a member of the MSM, then we'll surely be stuck with a Perry, Romney, or worst of all Obama.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Um, Perry will ONLY gain the support of his establishment Republican base. He can't win Obama, there's no way. Establishment Republicans will vote for whomever the Republican candidate is, they're not in play. Perry won't play well to Independents or Libertarians at all, and Independents are the reason Obama won in the first place. They're already slamming him, about how he railed against the government bailout out of one side of his mouth, at the same time he asked Obama for, and got a piece of it. Hopefully Paul will run Independent when he doesn't get the establishment Republican nomination, then at least those of us who have no desire to vote for either can "waste" our vote making a statement.
edit on 12-8-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Perry is a Bilderberg schill (and he's no more conservative than Al Cap-n-Tax Gore if you look at his past).

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Paul can't win because the MSM doesn't want him to. If it was fair, I'm sure Paul would wipe the floor with any GOP candidate, but as we know, only selected puppets have a chance of winning.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Actually, you're totally right. Perry publicity appeals to the Christian Coalition which only makes up 12% of the GOP (the most extreme right, at that). He won't be winning as many independent or democratic votes as it takes to win the presidency. It's statistical. Though, that paradigm applies to half of the GOP contenders.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

It's difficult to accept that you're right about only the puppets winning. But, I'm starting to think that's true. So sad. At least the race isn't over yet.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by twoandthree
Though, that paradigm applies to half of the GOP contenders.

Exactly, Paul is the only one who can beat Obama, point blank. But, that's not the plan, obviously. It will be one of whatever two establishment candidates the people are allowed to choose. Like I, and others have said, we have to be able to vote for him in the Republican primaries, and maybe shock the system. Anybody who really wants to vote for Paul needs to temporarily register as a Republican, and vote for him in the primaries....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join