It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fox News remove and hide their debate polls because Ron Paul was leading them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Now at the end of the debate they told everyone to go to their website and vote on who you thought won the debate. The poll was active for about an hour and a half and Ron Paul was leading it by atleast 3000+ votes. Now the poll is gone with no mention of why. Now I ask why would you create a poll to only have it active for an hour an 30 minutes and then remove it without even showing the results?

The last debate was hosted by CNN and if you remember both polls on both the CNN and Fox News websites resulted in Ron Paul on top. Those polls were left on both websites into the morning where both morning shows told the exact opposite. Some even going on to say that Paul had 0%! This was obviously a contradiction to their own websites showing him on top.

So I have to ask now where is the poll? Where is the results of the poll?

EDIT:

It seems the orignal poll was infact removed from the website while another was hidden by taking it off the front page less than 2 hours after they told everyone to go vote. There was an actual link to vote which no longer exists. The question remains why would you take the poll down and then not list the other on your front page less than 2 hours after the debate? You just told everyone to go vote on it! The poll that has been found is not the same poll because the original poll was on Topix and it had a map (link below). Something is definitely odd here...

Link to a picture of the original poll: imageshack.us...
Link to the actual poll that was removed from their website: www.topix.com...
Link to a 'FOUND' poll: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 12-8-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Original Post Edited to include these links.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

I wish you were exaggerating...

Ugh, why cant we just have a fair damn election? Watching those news people lie is creepy as hell...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is the reason that Bilderberg/Council on Foreign Relations posterboy, Rick Perry, is being brought in. To take away as much of the Paul support as possible.
But, yes, the right and left sides of the MSM HATE R.Paul.
He doesn't fit the narrative that drives their ratings/readership/website hits and he is opposed to everything the owners of the MSM outlets stand for.
They ignore the fact that he predicted everything that is happening now.

It'll be harder this time than in 08, but people tend to get distracted and influenced pretty easily. He's got my support.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Whenever any channel talks polls I just shut them off. Polls don't mean anything because even if they didn't 'edit' the polls to push their own agendas, they would still find some way to play the blame game without really analyzing it or trying to comprehend, what the people want.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's back:

Poll on Fox

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The poll is still there: Who won the GOP debate?

Ron Paul by 44% when I checked, although when I first took the poll he was at 60% and Newt at 13%

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ALL of MSM ignores Dr.Ron Paul! He will get my vote, yet once again nonetheless!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Edited Original Post.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ron Paul
61.88% (3,238 votes)

Newt Gingrich
12.33% (645 votes)

Mitt Romney
9.21% (482 votes)

Herman Cain
6.75% (353 votes)

Michele Bachmann
4.85% (254 votes)

Rick Santorum
2.29% (120 votes)

Jon Huntsman
1.36% (71 votes)

Tim Pawlenty
1.34% (70 votes)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
We all know Fox News would use the results from a poll like that if they were in favor of the candidate they like. But the subtlety of the results and the fact that they've been censored says a lot on its own.

This is hardly a conspiracy. Fox News claims to be conservative yet they are always aggressively trying to smear the most genuine conservative candidate...
edit on 8/11/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
America speaks and TPTB do not like what they see. No wonder they are building FEMA camps, not that it would ever help them.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
They probably removed it because he was winning. You can tell everyone in the MSM hates him. He needs to win the Iowa straw poll tomorrow. The media won't be able to keep him hidden after that.

I loved how he exposed the propaganda against Iran tonight.

Anyone else hate Santorum? He sounds like such a ^!(#. You can tell he's mad that no one supports him.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
He was winning the oh so supposedly religious south too.

And did anyone notice, by chance, that ExxonMobile sponsored the debate?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I've had it open and have been refreshing the results to see the most current numbers,
I didn't know that it was ever down but Ron Paul clearly carried it with these results:

6,058 Active Cities
21,549 Total Votes

National Vote
Paul 9049
Gingrich 4829
Cain 2494
Romney 1902
Bachmann 1863
Santorum 849
Huntsman 307
Pawlenty 256

Votes as of 09:46 PM, 08/11/11 (Pacific Time)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am no Nostradamus, but if Ron Paul gets dissed again...the London riots will look like a food fight compared to what is going to happen!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

It was creepy- when they'd give Dr. Paul a question and he'd get surprise- a lot of applause- they had this look that would pass between them. It was ....catty...and creepy.

If someone has video, look at where the woman asked Dr.Paul the question towards the first part of the debate- might have been his first question, maybe 2nd. (I missed first few minutes of it)....ok, right after, there's a look that she and the guy sitting beside her pass to each other.

It's UGLY.
edit on 12-8-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What I find funny is that the under-dogs (Paul, Newt and Cain) are beating the puppet candidates that the GOP will put into the election!

What a sad state of affairs.
edit on 12-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsRage
I am no Nostradamus, but if Ron Paul gets dissed again...the London riots will look like a food fight compared to what is going to happen!

Seriously, after he exposed the propaganda against Iran, I got very scared that TPTB will try to assassinate him.
And yes if that happens, they will rue the day.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
It's back:

Poll on Fox

lol thanx , i just voted ron paul and he's at 61.64%

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join