It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

81 congressmen going back to their districts for the break...in Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Couldn't resist.

Report: 81 congressmen going to Israel on break

Perhaps seeking a salty dip in the Dead Sea to end a stressful debt debate, nearly one in five members of the House in Representatives will use their summer recess period to visit Israel, The Jerusalem Post reports.

Of the 81 heading over, 55 are Republicans and 26 are Democrats, The Post reports. Half of the freshmen Republican reps - 47 of them - make up that group, and many of them will be visiting Israel for the first time.

Almost all of the week-long trips are sponsored by the American Israel Education Foundation, which promotes similar trips for Congress every other August, the Post reports.

Aka bribing them, how nice.

House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer will head the Democratic delegation, and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor will lead one of the Republican groups.

American Israel Education Foundation is a supporting organization of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, or AIPAC, which describes itself on its website as "America's leading pro-Israel lobby.

We all know what AIPAC is...

Ain't that nice that the elected people can't even go back to their constituency to face what they have done... how typical of them.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
ding ding ding ding, hear that?? thats the alarm bells going off in my head letting me know something fishy is up.

I think we know where their truly loyalties lie.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Maybe this is a setup.

Hopefully all of them will be "taken care of," if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I wonder how many of them will be there to study Kabbalah or some other mysticism?
Just a crazy theory of mine. Bunch of vampires.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Don’t be so heartless guys as they are all freshmen and need a proper brainwashing.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Look at the upside. Maybe they'll stay there and let us get our country back.

Seriously though, what an act of cowardice. TSHTF back here at home and they're going to leave the country during their break and go visit Israel?

Go ahead and tell me they don't realize just how really p#ssed the American voter is and they are scared. You can tell me, but I won't believe it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity are any of the freshmen going over to collect their envelopes Tea Party? Just would like to know if they are any different than the other bottom-feeding scum.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Lobbying should be illegal! It bypasses the constituency and makes a mockery of the Constitution. It is bribing a public official. In a just world lobbying public officials would be an offense worthy of the death sentence.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Surprise Surprise

and watch how Congress applauds Netanyahu the Rat as if he is their true leader.

Israel Dominating the Middle-East Through proxy protectorate states such as the U.S Europe and NATO nations.

Welcome to 1984 Bow Down To Israel Goyim

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

First they attack the LIBERTY,then the twin towers,and all the american population can do
is say that cant be true ,80 percent of AMERICA deserves what the NAZIS got planned for
you.Your military swore an allegiance to your constitution and they should attack washington
and take back what the ZIONIST DOGS HAVE STOLEN.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
OH NO!, people learning about their heritage lol.......non issue

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Nice find! Let's just get this out in the open immediately... The "American Israel Education Foundation" simply means that Israel is going to educate our incoming Congressmen on how to be good Zionists and do Israel's bidding.

If I were President, I'd blow that damned strip of sand off the map, if for nothing else for all of the damage that it has done to this country! Their meddling with this country and our government SHOULD be looked at as an act of war!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A break from what?

Why not just lock em up, chain the doors and make them do their jobs till something is
done. THEN they can take a weekend off.

While we are at it take away their salary and put them on hourly wadge. federal Min wadge. Make them learn whats it is like to be lower class trying to survive on little pay.

Some of us little guys work over 50 hrs a week and still can't keep our heads above water, cause of rising costs of living. grrr

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Oh, yes.....if I were a U.S, congressman, Israel would be the FIRST place I would want to head for vacation....

NOT!!!!

If we could only cut the ties that bind us........

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

JEW HATER !!!!!! NAZI !!!!!!!

isn't that what some here will say?? you pointed to facts which lead us to the smoking gun that is Israel..

yet, trolls, or govt dis-info agents or whoever they are will viciously attack you and try to censor you in some way..

sarcasm above BTW on first line

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Mostly Newbies, Guess its time for their introduction to their true Boss....What if Iran wiped Israel's Government out with our politicians there...wouldn't that be something
....I dont think Israel should be destroyed but all the shady Governments we could do without

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Lobbying should be illegal! It bypasses the constituency and makes a mockery of the Constitution. It is bribing a public official. In a just world lobbying public officials would be an offense worthy of the death sentence.

Lobbying should be treated like the crime it is.
I don't know about the death sentence, but a nice loooong stretch at Gitmo would suit them well. Forget about a vacation, even in a federal "country club" prison!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ok MASTERGEMINI! A STAR to hear your theory! I am intrigued! Back to the OP: No suprise, why are we giving Israel over 100 Billion a year? They should get NOTHING. The Israeli government is exceptionally psychopathic. I said GOVERNMENT, not the Israeli people! The two, as with every nation are exclusive of each other. Incidently OP has anyone accused you of antisemetism as of yet? OR are the Mossad stooges sleeping?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Just out of curiosity are any of the freshmen going over to collect their envelopes Tea Party? Just would like to know if they are any different than the other bottom-feeding scum.

26 are Democrats, The Post reports.
Gee, sounds like both sides of the fence like Tea then, ay?

Liberals

SnF
edit on 8-8-2011 by Violater1 because: SnF

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
S&F amigo, I'm sure they are all exhausted

This is the first comment on the article you linked to.

I tried to discover if my freshman Republican representative is on the trip and his office claimed they "didn't reveal this sort of information" for "security reasons". Dollars to donuts he's on the trip. What a cover up by his office.

Excellent question, I'd like to discover if my freshman Republican representative is on the trip as well.
Does anyone know how we could assemble a list of the participants?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join