It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Officer LITERATELY Beats The Shoes Off A Man With Her Baton

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

No,is a good idea to make him comply. And hes not innocent of attacking the male officer..

When did you see him attack ANY officer??

Watch the video again and tell me the mark.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
He was resisting arrest so he deserved everything he got. Highly satisfying video. I give it 5 out of 5 stars and hope the black male becomes successfully rehabilitated back into society because I like happy endings.
edit on 8-8-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyWarbucks
He was resisting arrest so he deserved everything he got. Highly satisfying video. I give it 5 out of 5 stars and hope the black male becomes successfully rehabilitated back into society because I like happy endings.
edit on 8-8-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your input and thank you for helping to bump my thread to the top of the page

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyWarbucks

No Shirt, No Shoes, No service?

Now they want your pants too? What is this world coming to???

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyWarbucks
He was resisting arrest so he deserved everything he got

Isn't it kind of hard to tell if he was resisting arrest?

At the point the video starts he is trying to avoid having his skull smashed in...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Not hard at all. Not compliant? Check. Attacking an officer? Check. Disobeying their commands? Check.

Yea, not hard to see why this happened.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

Attacking an officer?

When the video starts he is trying to avoid having his skull smashed...

If you had wanted to hurt one of them he certainly could have...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am sick and tired of these videos being posted. I am a military cop and videos do not catch everything. My eyes were opened once I became a cop and learned what really has been happening. I was an ignorant civilian. Deep inside I knew there were good cops when I was a civilian but no videos are being posted about it? Instead all this negative crap is posted.

They showed me a video of what I thought was a beating and abuse from a cop with a tazer. Then there was an explanation that came along with it. THE CAMERA DOES NOT catch everything.

For this video.
I saw the first minute of this video and then scrolled down. Disgusted by the comments. She was obviously hitting him because he was being active resistant. You have to take into account, height, age, size, capabilities, etc. We would not be able to swing the baton in active resistant in the military, but she is a civilian cop. He did not want to listen and she took it to the next level. You notice he was being disobedient when he says "ok ok ill stop." Later in the video you see the male cop trying to take him down and he keeps getting back up.

You do not know whats going on just from a recording of the video half way and not from the beginning. Its like watching a video of a man shoot and kill 3 other men. You didn't get the whole story. He shot and killed 3 men because they were after him and were armed/dangerous, they tried shooting him and he happened to have a concealed weapon on him.

Why would 3 men chase a guy down? Simple and many reasons....maybe the gang initiation is to kill some one or there on drugs or w/e.

Then you put all the fault on the guy that killed 3 men. Do you understand what im trying to get at?
edit on 8-8-2011 by QuickWick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

No, He's on top of the officer. Im sure he wasnt givin out hugs.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
this video was already posted in a thread and talked about some time ago, i remember talking about it.

here you go
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-8-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

dont wrestle with the police!
edit on 8-8-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Jezus

No, He's on top of the officer. Im sure he wasnt givin out hugs.

I'm not saying this guy wasn't resisting arrest before the video starts.

But when the video starts he is already being attack.

He is clearly trying to avoid being hit with a weapon rather than trying to hurt either of them.

As soon as the video starts he is in a position to seriously injure the male officer on the ground; but instead is focused on not having his face smashed with a baton...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

He is still ACTIVELY resisting arrest in the video, and is not complying. If he had simply complied and allowed himself to be arrested, he wouldn't have been forcefully controlled.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

Your making assumptions and seeing what you want to see.

Originally posted by Jezus
As soon as the video starts he is in a position to seriously injure the male officer on the ground; but instead is focused on not having his face smashed with a baton...

He is clearly defending himself.

Again, maybe he was resisting arrest but it is impossible to tell when the video starts in the middle.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Police need better training.

If you are trying to subdue someone and you are in the stage of "wrestling" them and they turn their back toward you, you should at least know how to take someones back, get the hooks in, with over / under control. You could even threaten a choke...

But seriously... the training must be......pathetic.
edit on 8-8-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

If he is trying to defend himself, he should comply. Had he done that in the first place, he wouldnt need to defend himself. I'd be distracted by a baton too.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
That's just funny. He should pick his vagina up off the ground grab a tissue out of his purse and dry his little tears.

Sickening excuse of a man.

Said from the safety behind his keyboard at home. Okay there tough guy

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Jezus

If he is trying to defend himself, he should comply. Had he done that in the first place, he wouldnt need to defend himself. I'd be distracted by a baton too.

Do you really not comprehend the significance of seeing a video from the middle of an interaction?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

I do. But we know he is on top of the officer on the ground, and resisting. This is why I can safely say this was justified, due to the events we CAN see.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I often wondered what my reaction would be if I was being taken down by police. Surely it is different if there is a reason for the man being taken down, but it seems human nature to try to protect yourself and stop someone from hitting you. If a cop knocked you down, put their knees in your spine, their baton/flashlight into the back of your skull while yelling at you and twisting your arms backwards would you just lay there and take it or would you be screaming and trying to get your hands free? Probably the latter, but that's just human nature and you'll get extra time for "resisting"

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

he is on top of the officer on the ground, and resisting

Again, you are making assumptions and seeing what you want to see.

Try watching the video again; he could have seriously injured the officer on the ground but didn't...

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join