It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Lol. You are hilarious and you erroneously assume that I endorse Bob Lazar's physics.
looks like your english is lacking, just as your physics .
Your credentials seem to be at the kindergarten level..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by nv4711

Lol. You are hilarious and you erroneously assume that I endorse Bob Lazar's physics.
looks like your english is lacking, just as your physics .
Your credentials seem to be at the kindergarten level..

What, you no likey me english? इसके साथ गलत क्या है?

Be nice, not everybody is a genius like you and can build a time machine and anti gravity device in his garage....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Fraeulein. Tut mir lied , Ich kann nur englisch oder deutsch iund kann kein swaheli.
Maybe Bob lazar might understand your gibberish.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Fraeulein. Tut mir lied , Ich kann nur englisch oder deutsch iund kann kein swaheli.
Maybe Bob lazar might understand your gibberish.

You mis-spelled that, it should be "leid", "lied" is the German word for "song".

Tafadhali, nataka kahawa na maziwa - now that would be swahili :-)

where's your theory now that proves Einstein wrong? And will you invite me to your Nobel prize party? Please?

edit on 7-12-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It just could be a front........Ol Deuce

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You mis-spelled that, it should be "leid", "lied" is the German word for "song".
Tafadhali, nataka kahawa na maziwa - now that would be swahili :-)
where's your theory now that proves Einstein wrong? And will you invite me to your Nobel prize party? Please?

edit on 7-12-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

Lol. Darn typo. Aber mach nichts.
My theory is not yet ion public domain. But sure I'll invite you to any party, if I know your location.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Tafadhali, nataka

Are you sure it's not "tadalafil"?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Tafadhali, nataka

Lol. Thats a nice one. Jambo Jambo in kenyan is some sort of hello.
Worked there for 6 months, but lol never found out what their lingo is called.
Bob may have visited all the exotic places in his ufo though.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Tafadhali, nataka

Yes, Jambo means Hello... Jambo Bwana, habari?
I was attached to a post in Mombasa for a little over 12 months back in the late 80s... Was interesting, to say the least....

So, now seriously... My little jest with you of course had a reason.... See, just like with Lazar, I can't help but be skeptical, to put it mildly, when somebody builds anti gravity machines in his garage and while doing so, breaks all known laws of physics.... The connection to Lazar is, that just like his Antimatter drive, without showing any Math is just as much a fantasy as your device, with no Math atttached to it. A few rotten tomatoes and a dead chicken doesn't really cut it. More surprisingly even is that neither Lazar nor yourself seem to be celebrated as the great physicists that you obviously need to be to achieve such astounding leaps in technology.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Tafadhali, nataka

I was attached to a post in Mombasa for a little over 12 months back in the late 80s... Was interesting, to say the least....

So, now seriously... My little jest with you of course had a reason.... See, just like with Lazar, I can't help but be skeptical, to put it mildly, when somebody builds anti gravity machines in his garage and while doing so, breaks all known laws of physics.... The connection to Lazar is, that just like his Antimatter drive, without showing any Math is just as much a fantasy as your device, with no Math atttached to it. A few rotten tomatoes and a dead chicken doesn't really cut it. More surprisingly even is that neither Lazar nor yourself seem to be celebrated as the great physicists that you obviously need to be to achieve such astounding leaps in technology.

Wouldn't showing the Math be the same as Colonel Saunders revealing his Kentucky Fried Chicken recipe with 11 herbs and spices??? Has anyone ever patented a mathmatical equation???
edit on 7-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Tafadhali, nataka

Wouldn't showing the Math be the same as Colonel Saunders revealing his Kentucky Fried Chicken recipe with 11 herbs and spices??? Has anyone ever patented a mathmatical equation???

I'm not even sure I really want to know what's in the KFC recipe ;-)

No, you can't patent a mathematical equation, but that's of course not how it works anyways. The Math is the theoretical base of your (practical) invention. If I know how to build an antimatter drive, or a anti gravity drive and a time machine, then I can patent that. The moment I am applying for the patent, I'm protected, even so it might take 3 to 4 years for the actual patent grant. In the US, you don't even necessarily need a prototype (even so that helps), in other countries you do. Not to mention of course that the military would pay you a gazillion dollars for it.

But I think we can all rest assured that Lazar doesn't know how to build an Antimatter drive, or at least knows the physics pertaining to such a device and my friend Angelic Resurrection here didn't revolutionize physics either and neither does he have a anti gravity drive and time machine in his garage. If that's what he thinks he did however, then he should be able to cough up the math that supports his claims. After all, he said he can prove Einstein wrong and he has overturned the Theory of General Relativity... and that's quite a statement to make.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey! How are you Guy's? And who is claiming who can build a time machine....I know I can! LOL! No kidding! For REAL! Just ask me! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Thanks. That aptly sums it up really. Pity aome dont see the consequences
of revealing it into public domain. Security issues can only be grasped by people,
who are grappling with it.
Besides, if 4711, is math and physics savvy, he can derive all his equations from the graph presented.
If not savvy enough He / She can at least get an inkling towards it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Terrific post and I used to LOVE HONGKONGPHOOEY.....number one super guy! You are also spot on as far to the EXTENT that the Agency will go to.....but THIS.....was a BIG screw up! Lazar was forced to discredit himself by coming out and answering questions that were just plain false answers as to allow himself to discredit himself.....but it could have been handled MUCH better.

All the Agency had to say was...yes...he did work at Los Alamos.....and all Bob had to say was.....and he would have no choice.....was.....My buddie and I went out into the desert at night and made a spoof film as a joke....granted it was a bad joke and I should have been thinking about the repercussions.....but it was a hoax as we who work at special U.S. Goverment Facilities get a little tired of being harrassed by friends and all the secrecy we must have to keep or nation safe.

Then he could have just appologized and EVERYONE would have forgotten about it. He might have even been able to keep his job....if he was important enough....but this one is the FAULT of some IDIOT at the Agency for going all Soviet Style cover up. With a bit of finesse and a self depreciating statement or to and an appology and smile......you can get away with just about anything. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Thanks. That aptly sums it up really. Pity aome dont see the consequences
of revealing it into public domain. Security issues can only be grasped by people,
who are grappling with it.
Besides, if 4711, is math and physics savvy, he can derive all his equations from the graph presented.
If not savvy enough He / She can at least get an inkling towards it.

Believe it or not, I actually have 2 patents, registered in the US and the EU, so I know what to do to protect IP and how to market it. Your argument is wrong and if you think you really got something, then I recommend you speak with a (good) patent attorney.

You have one graph, showing two curves in your paper, not sure what someone is to take from that without knowing the parameters of the experiment and what and how something was measured.
But it doesn't really matter because you didn't overturn GR and didn't build an Anti Gravity device. Pretty simple actually.
edit on 8-12-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

4711! Do you remember that story I posted about the short story of Issac Asimov and two scientists race and war to be the first to create ANTIGRAVITY?

Well if you somehow are able to remove GRAVITIC EFFECT from an object of mass and thus cancel out inertia.....what happens is......the object stays put and everything else in the Universe including the expansion of space/time......KEEPS MOVING!

The victor of the Antigravity war knew this.....positioned his invited rival to witness his triumph....turned on the machine....and watched as it appeared that the bowling ball decapitated his rival. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The victor of the Antigravity war knew this.....positioned his invited rival to witness his triumph....turned on the machine....and watched as it appeared that the bowling ball decapitated his rival.

billiard ball actually
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Ah....so you did read it! I love his brilliant storries and how he tied them all in.....that short one we are talking about was a brilliant deduction by him before many others even had a clue! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
His credentials might not be up to scratch and I have witnessed many so called experts bull# to get a into a position that they are not competent in then get the sack / pushed out.

This does not mean they did not see what they saw and no one so far has debunked his S4 experiences.

I believe himself and a few others brought to lite area 51 that the USA Goverment/ Military all ways denied existed around the same time frame did they not?
edit on 8/12/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Alot of people get confused between the differences of a LIFTER.....and true actual ANTIGRAVITY. Even E.T. does not use a method of travel based on antigravity since gravity is just an effect associated with space/time geometry.

A lifter.....like the ones seen on the web that look like a square kite and tinfoil wrap.....are not using any form of antigravity.....rather they are using a form of propultion by litterally pushing air away from the foil specificly designed to provide the area of charged foil to force air away from it therefor it LIFTS into the air.

This DOES NOT WORK IN A VACUUM! As I have head proclaimed by some.....no. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join