It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by nv4711

4711! LOL! How are you doing? I love reading your posts. I like the way you keep to the facts as they are presented. It is of no fault or lack of ability on your part that you do not have access to all the data......but you do!

It is just that the problem is how and where to find the data to come to a realization. Some of this data is burried pretty deep....but it is LEGAL....to take a shovel and dig it out if you find out where it is.....the public released data that is........Split Infinity

Hey Split my man :-) how are you?

Yeah, you know me... gotta go by something, so I choose to go with the facts as I see them... If I'm wrong than it's Lazar's fault for being the worst presentor of scientific facts to have ever walked the Earth... Haha :-)

Lol... Maybe that's why he's still walking amongst us... Can hear the government agent saying " Lazar.... yes he knows everything but he can't explain sh*t if his life depended on it.... So who cares... " :-)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

You GOT IT! That is what I have been trying to tell people on this board from the beginning! NO ONE CARES! At least the majority of people who have much more pressing issues that are of much more importance to them like....Paying the Rent....Taking your kid to the doctor....Doing your Job....etc.

The people here are but a tiny fraction of a whole.....and of that whole that remains minus us....they could care less!

Sure....UFO buffs will site when a scientific survey is done many times of all variables of the population.....the majority believe in E.T. EXISTING.....and believe that the truth is being kept from them....but that ain't gonna put a TURKEY on a families table come Christmas or any other Holiday!

The Agency is a GOOD thing. It was developed by IKE to be untouchable and incorruptable by Politics or Buisness. And the Agency's code of ethics has one rule....DO YOUR JOB! AND NOTHING ELSE!

People have no idea the sacrifice involved in that statement. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anydaynow18

George Napp of Coast to Coast and one of the most celebrated news journalist in all of urology and George Napp seems to think he is legit. He has things to prove it but I don't want to find it now. That is from his point of view. I enjoy listening to his ideas (George Napp's ideas) on Coast to Coast on Sunday nights. or the replay the next day when I don't want to suffer through the long intermissions.

edit on 5-12-2011 by thetiler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

George Napp of Coast to Coast and one of the most celebrated news journalist in all of urology .

Urology? Interesting. Didn't know Napp had such a wide spectrum of interests.

Seriously, Lazar is as fake as they get. I saw that video where he said he's making Lithium in his little particle accelerator in the woods and went "bleh".

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by thetiler

George Napp of Coast to Coast and one of the most celebrated news journalist in all of urology .

Urology? Interesting. Didn't know Napp had such a wide spectrum of interests.

Seriously, Lazar is as fake as they get. I saw that video where he said he's making Lithium in his little particle accelerator in the woods and went "bleh".

Looking at this question of Bobbie being either the real Deal or a Fraud....using the scientific method.....lends credence to him being Real. This is based on all possible public information.

The specific reaswhy are of the nature of MOTIVE.....cause and effect....gain to loss ratio....and two VERY real publicly released directories of Los Alamos employees as well as a directory and extention listing of Los Alamos Employees phone numbers.

This cannot be disputed....it is of public and govermental record and was one HELL of a big SCREW UP....by a few guys who are probably in Greenland monitering a Radar Station.....freekin' COLD! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

By any chance do you have a link as to where he confuses "weight' and "mass...'' just so that I can determine if he may have mis-spoke??? And for you to catch this error means that you have a genuine understanding of physics... so I need to know why you're so smart. Do you have a degree in something or excel in something relevant to the subject matter???

edit on 5-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

Could be miss spoke or a subtle hint at transmutation of his element 115. Lol

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You know...we quantify mass by number of Protons and Neutrons in an atom and these are always approximated. I reality....we have Einstien's....space/time curvature.....and some look for a Graviton or Higgs Boson.....but in reality....we really don't understand the Math. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You know...we quantify mass by number of Protons and Neutrons in an atom and these are always approximated. I reality....we have Einstien's....space/time curvature.....and some look for a Graviton or Higgs Boson.....but in reality....we really don't understand the Math. Split Infinity

You mean atomic no and atomic wt.
Transmutation can be a result of fusion or radioactive decay, where there is a change of mass.
There is yet another tyransmutation process, unknown to mainstream science.
Besides Einstein's space time curvature is balloney.
Higgs boson is a pipedream imo.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

You mean atomic no and atomic wt.
Transmutation can be a result of fusion or radioactive decay, where there is a change of mass.
There is yet another tyransmutation process, unknown to mainstream science.
Besides Einstein's space time curvature is balloney.
Higgs boson is a pipedream imo.

Wow - Finally the man who has proven Einstein wrong. I'm impressed. Space-time curvature is "baloney"

I'm intrigued to hear more, since exactly this is proven so well. And if you'd be so kind to also throw in that other transmutation process which as you say is as of yet unknown to mainstream science, but apparently you know about it.
Would you please forward your new theory which will replace General and Special relativity.... With equations please, since e=mc2 is now baloney....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
AHHHH....you got 4711 going now! There was an experiment done recently....I will try to find out where I read about it....I think it was in Discover Mag.....that PROVED mass creates space/time curvature.

I will have to find it. How are both you guy's doing? LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Friedman already debunked the liar Lazar.

www.disclose.tv...

The name on the phone book at los alamos his name was listed under a subcontractor company there.

the same time bob claims to go to MIT he's actually proven to be at a junior college.

Stanton "wtfpwned" his entire story anyhow

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

AHHHH....you got 4711 going now! There was an experiment done recently....I will try to find out where I read about it....I think it was in Discover Mag.....that PROVED mass creates space/time curvature.

I will have to find it. How are both you guy's doing? LOL! Split Infinity

Yeah yeah... You keep laughing haha :-)

GR is proven... It correctly predicted black holes, quasars, the red shift effect, time dilation... and a million other observable "features" of the universe. Every time a scientist tries to disprove GR, he ends up confirming it.

Can't wait to hear this......

So Split, how's it going in Mass. ... you guys got snow already?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

We were hammered my that Halloween Storn....no power for most for 7 to 14 days. I have generators but one went on me....we were fine but others thought it the end of times! LOL! GR is fine....within the constraints of this Universe. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

e = mc2 has nothing to do with GR hypothesis and as such einstein did not give this eq e = mc2..
You need to go back to school and learn physics btw.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Hi A51Watcher,

I just want to congratulate your presentation of the facts in the Bob Lazar history and the way you responded towards easynows childish attempts to discredit not only Bob but yourself, well done!

I have followed the story since it broke, even though I live on the other side of the world and Bob for me has been consistent with his story, never changing any part to suit the questions thrown at him and he quite clearly says he does not know the answer, to certain things which makes him more credible in my book. Liars stories change over time and they rarely admit to not knowing all the answers.

The fact that Los Alamos stated on several occassions that Bob Lazar never worked there and were caught in the lie was also very telling, as was Lazar being able to take witnesses to the surrounding areas of the Area 51/Site 4, to show the saucer tests at exactly the time Lazar stated they would be seen.

You are exactly correct that no one was talking about Area 51 or S4 before Lazar put them on the map, since then several witnesses have come forward backing up his claims. Lazar's pay slip was also telling as if it was a fake, he would have been arrested for fraud and the designation of MJ on the slip (or was it Majic?) was also revealing in who is in control of the 'black' projects at S4.

As for Stanton Friedman, I have read his books and seen him make presentations live and he is very impressive however, I don't understand why he is so anti whistle blower when he himself is trying to uncover the truth. I think that it is really three things that cause his outrage:

1. Jealousy that with all his credentials he has never been asked to work at neither S4 or Area 51
2. He wants the glory of revealing the truth for himself, not someone who cannot match his credentials (openly)
3. He is paid by the government to reveal (perhaps) what they want revealed with a promise of more to come and when others come along with revelations that he may have been hoping to reveal himself, it really gets to him. Also, at which stage he may (or may not) be paid by the government to do damage limitation.

Now as for those attacking Stanton Friedman for having a big house and making money from Ufology that is just nonsense and jealousy because no one makes millions off this subject so lets put that to bed shall we. If Stanton has made money its probably from his work as a 'Nuclear Physicist' and maybe government payments for damage limitation (he is doing a good job judging from the comments on here).

As for Lazar's education, the 'Black' world can make people disapear, diploma's disapear and computer records disapear at will. They kept Roswell quiet through threats and intimidation for 40 + years and have been known to wipe the education of other 'whistleblowers' who have come forward.

For those people saying that Lazar's physics is all wrong, I really don't know but maybe consider that when working with these craft, they use an altogether different set of physics that is not taught in schools. As we now Einstein's Theory of Relativity has recently been proved wrong and most of what we know (or think we know?) will be proved wrong in the future as we get better understandings and new breakthroughs in science. Perhaps we should be looking more at Tesla's theories than Einstein's???? Just a thought!

Cheers, its a great ride

edit on 6/12/11 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

e = mc2 has nothing to do with GR hypothesis and as such einstein did not give this eq e = mc2..

Haha... You're funny

Would you please forward your theory on space geometry now? Just saying Einstein is "baloney" doesn't really cut it.....

And I'll happily go back to school and mingle with some college chicks.... But only if you're not teaching (of course that's just a rethorical question)...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
For those people saying that Lazar's physics is all wrong, I really don't know but maybe consider that when working with these craft, they use an altogether different set of physics that is not taught in schools.

If you followed the topic of Lazar, and critique of his presentation, you may have encountered this: it's OK to have some new, revolutionary and non-conventional physics. However, Lazar never describes the unconventional part. Sure, he can tell you there is gravity A and gravity B. Sorry that's not enough. I can say there are also gravity C and D, and that's that. He doesn't provide any quantitative description of either. In the part where he more or less clearly refers to conventional physics, he's not making sense. In my exchange with Lear on this site, he described a demo of Element 115 which Lazar try to do for Lear and a few other people. It was quite laughable.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

Umm... nevermind... I just read your paper that you're linking to in your signature

Home made Anti Gravity Thingy and Time Machine....

What I liked best, besides the obvious comic relief reading it, was this part:

Scientific and Buisness individuals from Germany ( Dr, Andreas Heck ) , US ( FredCarter- Boeng Corp. , John Gallman - Cessna Corp ) and Canada ( David Hayes  Tech. Broker ) were invited to come and see my invention in action, but no one turned up

Now why would that be? I don't understand that... here they have a chance to get in on the ground floor in the Anti Gravity and Time Machine business and they don't show up...

Well, don't bother explaining your physics to me... I'm pretty sure I won't understand the "Savvy Vector"...

But you should call Bob Lazar, if you guys get your heads together.... the World won't be the same anymore.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

Ok, I re-read Angelic Resurrection’s paper of his invention of a Anti Gravity Device and Time Machine, and I admit he’s probably on to something.
Since this is important as he was calling Einstein “baloney” and he’s supporting Bob Lazar’s physics and given his obvious prowess in theoretical physics, this is not off-topic (did you hear that Mods?..come on now.)…
As he’s probably too shy and you guys might be too busy to read his paper (which I linked to in my earlier post), I want to give everyone the scoop on it.
I’ve studied the paper and photographs and from what I gather, this is what you need to build an Anti Gravity and Time Machine combo:

- a Garage
this seems obvious but it’s important. Don’t use your basement. Good inventions happen in a garage: HP, Apple - bad inventions happen in basements: The Fly, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
- some chicken wire
- 1 Chicken
- a car battery
- 1 bootleg copy of “Back to the Future” on VHS tape
- 3 light bulbs, (I estimate 60-100 W)
- various vegetables and fruits such as Tomatoes and Oranges
- Lab coat (optional, but stylish)
Please note that I took all materials, except for the lab coat and the video, from his paper and photos.
Now on to the experiments. We’ll start with the Anti Gravity device:

Screw light bulbs into light source in the Garage so you can bloody see something.
Check car battery with a voltmeter to ensure it is fully charged. Connect the car battery poles with jumper cables to the chicken wire. Set chicken on chicken wire.
Result: The moment the chicken touches the wire, it will levitate into the air and fly off in a newly discovered ballistic curve which the inventor humbly called after himself – the Savvy Vector (write this down kids, it will come up in school soon!). There is a small side effect because besides the chicken losing gravitational attraction, it also loses its life – but that’s ok as you’ll see later.

Here is the formula for you science nuts out there (I give it to you, because he wouldn’t):
First, it’s clear that a major influencer on gravity (G) is mass (M). It’s also clear that the mass of a chicken is directly related to how much you paid for it ($). It follows therefore that G=M/$. The trick is to spend a high $ amount on a small amount of chicken to cancel out Gravity, i.e. pay $50 for only 1lb of chicken – G=M(1)/$(50) results in a reduction of Gravity to 0.02 – Eureka!
Please note that you can’t use a chicken that you didn’t pay for, since that would result in a divison by 0 and you’d reach infinite Gravity. So pay for the damn chicken. A lot.

On to the Time Machine:

Collect dead chicken from back yard. Use the veggies and oranges to make a tasty chicken dinner. While the chicken is in the oven, slide in the video tape. Now something very interesting happens:
While you’re watching the tape, time dilation will kick in. At the end of the tape, you will have traveled approx. 1hour and 23 minutes into the future. Not only that, dinner will be ready as well. For you, the time spent will appear much shorter because of the entertaining effect of the video, for those not watching with you, time will appear to take much longer, as they have to work and can’t sit around watching movies.

Important: While watching the video, please try to figure out how you could teach a chicken to drive a DeLorean… this is a so far unsolved problem and your help would be appreciated.
To travel even further into the future, use the director’s cut or a taped from TV version with all commercials included, which will take it to about 3 hours.

One problem is that the time for a chicken to be done seems to be a universal constant and is directly related to its mass. The more mass (M), the more time (T) will pass and it may conflict with the length of the video (V) and the time needed to rewind (R), which is 30 seconds. The formula for time travel therefore is T=(V+R)/M. This shall be known as the Savvy Law of time dilation.
Note: Carefully calculate your time travel experience unless you like burned chicken!

Yup… That’s pretty much it. Enjoy your experiments and make sure to check with Angelic Resurrection if you need any help with the setup.
He’s a genius!

edit on 6-12-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed

Originally posted by dplum517

Originally posted by moonweed

Originally posted by bsalert
Lazar is the real deal, are you?

Lazar is a joke...and I bet he has smoked more weed in the last few days, than you have in your life

Sounds like you're the joke. And clearly you are the one smoking the weed.

For you to expect someone to "prove" they worked at Area 51 is faulty logic.

If our government is doing it right..... then NO ONE should be able to prove that they worked at Area 51.

last time i heard, our government couldn't do anything right...if they could...the US wouldn't be screwed up the way it is, right now

You're confusing the government with our military. They are two very different bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join