It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks USA vs UFO War Near Antarctica

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Stunning new WikiLeaks-related information: USA vs UFO "war" supposedly taking place since 2004 near Antarctica. We've got the shocking details in this can't-miss video. Just when you thought the WikiLeaks saga couldn't get any stranger, it does. Read

www.eutimes.net...

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for President Medvedev by Russian Space Forces (VKS) 45th Division of Space Control says that an upcoming WikiLeaks release of secret US cables details that the Americans have been “engaged” since 2004 in a “war” against UFO’s based on or near the Continent of Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean.

I have heard rumors about this before and it will be interesting to see what wiki releases here. When , and if they do.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Admiral Byrd.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
read about this before,something about ufos by the hundreds/thousands emerging from the waters in that area
edit on 3-8-2011 by hiphopheroindotcom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Their source is Sorcha Faal. It's a hoax.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Spieluhr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The ultimate source is Sorcha Faal. In-other-words, it's a total HOAX.

EDIT: Darn you Spieluhr, you beat me to it!!

edit on 3-8-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

This article is from December 2010...if they were just about to release it back then...what is taking them so long?

There is an update to that article saying they released the UFO info, and here is the earth shattering info.

www.eutimes.net...

Unlike during the USSR, the department is not engaged in studying paranormal phenomena. [Back then,] we had greater means and opportunities which we could spend on anything and everything. Today the situation is different. Then, when society was excited by something, it entered our sphere of interest. But when it comes to healers, UFOs and such, we just can’t deal with them any more.

So, they ran out of money to study UFOs...so I guess it really wasn't that important to study.

EDIT: Good lord, I didn't know it was Sorcha. That little weasel gets into everything.
edit on 3-8-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Spieluhr

It does mention Sorcha Faal’s seminal work published in 2007 but that is not the source for this. `seminal work` LOL
edit on 3-8-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

link   

If it is true (and thats a big if), the fact they are in conflict with the USA tells me they might be good guys, maby they have come to stop the worlds slide into tyranny.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"We appear to have."

"According to."

"Apparently"

"Will allege."

"We cannot account for the authenticity."

"There are other sources including on Youtube."

Stopped listening after that. What a crock of cr*p.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Don't Follow The Source Link at the bottom of the EU Times article. It Has A Trojan Downloader Virus!
edit on 3-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spieluhr
Their source is Sorcha Faal. It's a hoax.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Spieluhr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So we will finally see some death glides, ha'tak, and al'kesh. Will Colonel Jack O'Neill save the day again and use the chair?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The narrator said the UFO's coming from Antarctica were flying to Guadalajara, Mexico. Seems like a strange place for a fleet of UFOs to be heading isn't it and how was their itinerary known? There are several other places they could have been going, no?

I'm not buying this one...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You are right , sorry I did not notice the date on that. I still wonder what is going on in Antarctica tho.
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

This is from last year , if you use ATS search you will find the older threads in da Hoax bin .
www.eutimes.net or newsnews are not good places to find reliable info , and if Violater1 is right I would delete the link

edit on 3-8-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Conservative news media...

So, this is what conservatives are being fed? hmm...any conservative with a bit of brain power should be offended about this guy trying to push the most nutty hoaxes as "conservative news".

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In my opinion- Antarctica would be a great hiding place, for a cavern like- ET Starbase.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nazi UFOs.

Get over it you ignorant Americans.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Nazi UFOs.

Get over it you ignorant Americans.

If it is a Nazi ship is it still an Unidentified Flying Object?

This falls into that "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?" kinda of question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join