It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction Watch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

The date for this predicition is 21st October 2011, it's based on the bible, which is 1260 days before the jewish passover in 2015.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

The date for this prediction is 29th September 2011. What can I say about this prediction. He guarantees it, don't know how, but he does.
The date is very interesting though because it's the jewish new year and is mentioned several times in other predictions especially regarding elenin and or the revelation.

I'll post some more as it comes along. But in the meanwhile I want to keep watch on this two dates. If you want to know more about the predictions, just click on the link to the thread. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Ok bud, lets see.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Don't forget to add next week, August 16th 2011 and September 9th 2011 - the date of Comet Elenin reaching the perihelion as predicted by the spaceobs website before Leonid Elenin shut it down.
edit on 30-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Man, ATS should create some way for people to sign up for notification of successful and unsuccessful predictions. Maybe a textbox that can be added to the OP where you can type your screen name in and when the date rolls around or even the day after the prediction have notifications sent to each subscribed users account messages inbox that gives a simple explanation of the description and statement of correct or false.

Also, if your thread is going to be in predictions and prophesies, some general date should have to be entered and notification within a certain period of time of the prediction should have to be sent out. If the OP forgets to send out the notification within, say, a week of said date, then an automatic message from one of the Modz accounts should be sent notifying failure of prediction closure and prediction event is thought not to have occurred.

Ooooooo, to make it more interesting these text boxes could also include an anonymous poll asking whether the user thinks the prediction is plausible or not. I would think these ideas could really help users to actually see results of said predictions. It would also help to keep people from posting threads that are obviously not going to happen and predictions that just don't make sense. Would probably ensure more serious predictions all around. Might also help prophets gain stars and flags for successful predictions.

Just a thought.

ETA: wasn't there some thread with really strange graphs of big drops and rises that were supposed to be predicting negative impact decisions or disaster. Wasn't there a large agreed upon drop on the 29th of July I think. Does anyone know if these turned out correct, I don't know of any events big enough to qualify.
edit on 30-7-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
dont forget about D4rk Kn1ght's threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
october 28th

and this:
just october

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Oh come on.

You did a good research,but really,how many more of this so called "predictions" is going to happen?

At the end of day,nothing is going to happen,because no one can predict the future,and no one knows what's happening next.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Great idea for a thread

So far, I've only seen one prediction come true - the ATS user JakiusFrog had a dream about the Japan quake beforehand, and posted a thread.

All the others have been bunkum, but it's cool to have them all collated in one place.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

it's Fogg actually not frog, but still. any publicity is good publicity!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The date for the prediction in this video is 29th September 2011, it based on the Book of Revelation chapter 12. It's an interesting video because it mentions that saturn is associated with the dragon according to occultism or esotericism. This, I never heard of, so I can't say that it is accurate. But saturn is indeed associated with kronos, and the kronos story devouring his child, is correct.

There are 2 dates in this video. The first one is 30th September 2011, it's based on the same theory like the previous video, only the date different slightly. I like this date better, because it's the second day of the feast of trumpet, which I believe symbolizes finalization.

The second date is 11th November 2011 or 11-11-11, this is of course related to 11:11 synchronicity. It is interesting though if saturn is indeed the dragon, then this date or 11:11 synchronicty, is not necessarily a good synchronicity.

In 11-11 Bethesda Softworks, a game company, is planning to release a game called The Elder Scrolls Skyrim, and it launches a baby naming contest for babies who are born on 11th November 2011.

Bethesda Ups Ante in Elder Scrolls Baby Naming Contest

An update to the Bethesda blog reveals that if anyone is crazy/serious enough to name a child "Dovahkiin," which means "Dragonborn" in Skyrim's dragon alphabet, and that child is born on November 11, 2011 (Skyrim's release date), the family will receive a Steam key that unlocks every ZeniMax/Bethesda game ever. That means past, present, and future.

Dovahkiin which means Dragonborn is the protagonist of the game who is feared by the dragons.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

it's Fogg actually not frog, but still. any publicity is good publicity!!

Sorry, dude!

My mind ain't what it used to be!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
No worries, who's is.

Is this limited to ATS predictions? as the one date I see conspicuous by it absence is Dec 21, 2012. The mother of all dates.

But I guess, most people here on ATS, myself included are jaded and tired as its been done to death. personally I just want Jan 1, 2013 to roll around so we can all get on with new predictions!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think that ATS should make a bull crap area w hen all these yahoos come up with their baseless predictions,getting to be a real joke,I'll be glad when school starts back up,ATS is looking like a tabloid of late

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Is this limited to ATS predictions?

Not really. I posted some youtube predictions.

as the one date I see conspicuous by it absence is Dec 21, 2012. The mother of all dates.

If you want to post that date, be my guest, along with a link and a brief explanation. Personally I prefer closer dates first, but eventually it will reach 21st Dec 2012, too.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
"The Quickening", 2011, Mayan and Hopi Prophecy, and the Birth of a New World

The date for this predicition is 28th October 2011. It's basically saying that the event that supposed to take place in December 2012, would actually happen on 28th October 2011.

All around the planet hundreds of millions of people are waiting for events to unfold in the year 2012, that they... believe will bring either the birth of a harmonious new reality... or 'the end of the world.

But what if those events were actually to take place THIS YEAR, in 2011?

In Awakening As One's new film "The Quickening" we will explain why so many people have been experiencing the sensation that "Time is Speeding Up"; particularly since the Earthquake in Japan.

And we will also show how research indicates that this accelerated experience of reality could peak sometime around October 28th, 2011; culminating in a global experience of Unity Consciousness, which would then lead to the experience of a harmonious new way of being.

"The Quickening" will also take a look at the unfolding of current events and how they directly relate to Hopi and Mayan Prophecies, indicating that we are on the Cusp of Great Changes, which signify the shifting of the Age... and the Birth of a New World.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Dude, love it. We def need something like this. I like to keep things organized

By the way OP, you can edit the original post so that they all show up as the first post. That way we can all see them together.
edit on 9-8-2011 by trueperspective because: added more suggestions.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

What exactly is the prediction? Otherwise I can do this, too.

***TOMORROW, 16 AUGUST 2011!****
***Something will happen!***

You have been warned.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
OY! With all the prediction threads, dates and topics...some one is bound to hit it eventually.

Enough already.

If - when something happens, we will all know AFTER it occurs as to what it is, and when it happens.

Aren't there enough false predictions, that have come and gone, for you to people to stop passing them on?.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

That's a great idea lol
Support +1

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender Ace

What exactly is the prediction? Otherwise I can do this, too.

***TOMORROW, 16 AUGUST 2011!****
***Something will happen!***

You have been warned.

Oh. My. God.

I did it. I predicted something with, quite frankly, alarming accuracy. As you can see I named today as a day something would happen. BUT... I also included a code along with my prediction. That code can be found in the asterisks I used.

Let me break it down for you. My asterisk code is 3, 4, 3, 3. Or 3+4 and 3+3. Or 76.

As I type this the Dow Jones Industrial Average has dropped 76 points.

76 POINTS!! I predicted that!

And now for another prediction:

TOMORROW, 17 AUGUST 2011!
Something will happen! Prominent colors shall be white and/or yellow.
Prepare yourselves!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
dont forget about D4rk Kn1ght's threads:
october 28th

and this:
just october

Everything October 28th, 2011 (and even some October 21st, 2011) and D4rk Kn1ght related... All the threads collated into one handy thread for your doomsday enjoyment. Updated regularly with new threads and tidbits of my own...

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

<<   2 >>

join