It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three strands of human DNA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If we move into other dementions and aquire a third strand of DNA instead of our current two strands, How would humans be different? My first thought was that we would have three legs and three arms and three eyes. Would we have 1/3 more brain? Would we be able to do superhuman things?

I would like to know what you think. I found it an interesting idea.
edit on 29-7-2011 by NotThat because: Hit the enter button before I wrote my post.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
...empty thread?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
...empty thread?

Perceptive, very perceptive, this can only mean the end game is here, time for the big take down, get prepared, I'm off to buy food lots of food

link   
Figures, this is something I would be interested in.

link   
Like an empty fridge, ain't nothing here to chew on.

link   
This topic has already been covered.

I think???

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No stars or flags yet???

Maybe if we clear our mind and meditate on this we will see the message?

edit on 29-7-2011 by occy30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

Maybe the third srand ups the bilogical make up of the movers to the next dimension. 2 strands may signify 2 previous spiritual evolutionary steps made 3 may signify the next phase aquired for what many know these strands may grow into a even larger tubluar strand consisting of multiple strands that connect into 1 tube type strand if you can visualize it. So in short the extra strands may make you more suitable for higher or lower dimensions depending on you electric vibrations generated that effect the dna strands with electric energy. Sorta like a thought sparks electric neuro activities, these electric vibrations on a higher scale are modifying the dna. SO Be GOOD in nature.

Ok my 3 cents

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

So people with two strands will go somewhere different than people with three strands?? Interesting idea to have even more than three strands. really cool!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

LoL... "DEMENTIONS"

.... my new favorite word!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Give me a break. Just because I can't spell doesn't mean I can't think. Einstein couldn't spell either!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
accutly you CANT think .
the number of body parts we have HAVE nothing to do with how many DNA strands there are .
after all we only have 1 LIVER 1 gull bladder hummm so by your reasioning we should have 2 of every thing as we have 2 strands of DNA .
Better ask the family pet you may learn something then .

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Off-topic(sorry)
I second that. Not that I am making fun of the OP, because everyone makes mistakes, but we need to define this word accurately and use it more often. I'll use it in a sentence: "When my schizophrenia acts up I often find my original self traveling to other dementions."

On-topic
I think a third, or possibly more, strand of DNA may allow us more access to our brains' full capacities. It may even open doors to such abilities as photgraphic memory, instant recall, greater understanding of spatial relationships, pattern recognition, etc, as well as psychic abilities. A third, possibly more, DNA strand will certainly alter our physical appearance, but the question is how drastically?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The number of DNA strands has nothing to do with the symmetry of the body. Also dont we have two because one side connects to the other A connects to T... C connects to G... If we have a third strand there would be nothing for it to connect to... similar for 1 strand. Based on uninformed logic alone I think we would have to jump to 4 strands and the two would kind of criss cross through the others holes in the 'ladder'. But I could be wrong *shrugs*

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
We could have three brain hemispheres, and our DNA could encode on a higher frequency of matter.

As some of us realise, we are already able to encode on the Astral planes, and we are naturally connected to a world of imagination that should be far more accute that we currently experience - in other words, what we dream should be in parallel to what we see, so we live in a more interesting world where our eyes do not limit us to specific shapes and static appearances.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Humans originally had 12 strands of DNA, this was reduced to put us into a easily manipulated state. While in this manipulated state we harvested gold for ET's and created their vision of how the world should be.

new topics

top topics

join