It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Nibiru" Like Object Estimated To Be Roughly 103,000-111,000 Miles In Diameter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
"Nibiru" Summary:

Name: Niburu
Equatorial diameter: from 165,431 to 179,028 kilometers
Mass: 3.34 (3 to 4) Mj (Jupiter masses) or 0.00319 Solar masses

Interesting that the high end estimate comes to about roughly 111,000 miles. Since 111 is such a hugely important number to the Freemasons.

Let us discuss..........
edit on 28-7-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
somebody beat you to it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

This ridiculous document is already being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm sorry but if it's written by someone anonymous or some "former NASA expert", this has got hoax written all over it. Its too easy to write up some BS and pass it on as evidence on the internet...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I really don't understand how someone can figure out the dimensions for something that doesn't exsist..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

why 111 please?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Interesting that the high end estimate comes to about roughly 111,000 miles. Since 111 is such a hugely important number to the Freemasons.

Only thing here we're dealing with is 111,000, NOT 111, 2 totally different numbers, so please stop trying to connect two numbers completely apart from each other with freemasons. All it does is start another bogus conspiracy.

Sorry but...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
I really don't understand how someone can figure out the dimensions for something that doesn't exsist..

The dimensions could be inferred from the gravitational effect. Size and mass are not the same thing. If the object were to have the actual mass of a magnetar it could be as small as 12-15km and still show the gravity of a much larger object. FYI I feel that this object pulsed the earth as it's surface was being reshuffled on Dec. 26, 27th, 2004.

Official accounts identify a different object though.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

The dimensions could be inferred from the gravitational effect. Size and mass are not the same thing. If the object were to have the actual mass of a magnetar it could be as small as 12-15km and still show the gravity of a much larger object. FYI I feel that this object pulsed the earth as it's surface was being reshuffled on Dec. 26, 27th, 2004.

Clearly, you have not read the paper; if you had, you would know that gravity does not exist. The author of the document claims that we are held to the surface of the Earth by air pressure! Why he gives Nibiru's mass at all if gravity doesn't exist is beyond me. Please read the document. It's hilarious!
edit on 28-7-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
In the first paragraph they say something along the lines of "gravity doesn't exist but that the effect is actually caused by the weight of the volume of air above"....

... but weight is a measure of gravity. Its different to mass when used in a scientific context, w=mg. If they can't get the first few lines to have at least the basic high school level physics correct how the hell am I supposed to trust their conclusions? No actual physicist could even read this whole thing without rupturing a spleen

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I read a summary of the article on an earlier thread. The author would have to be stepping outside of his own line of reasoning to infer an object that size. The reasoning Nibiru=Elenin=magnetar is fairly sound. Visual confirmation would be helpful.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

I read a summary of the article on an earlier thread. The author would have to be stepping outside of his own line of reasoning to infer an object that size.

He also claims that black holes don't exist. Later, he uses black holes as an example of how gamma radiation is created. Consistency is definitely not his strong suit. (He also doesn't understand that an arcsecond is an angular measurement or that the image of CWLeonis on Google Sky is the same after two years because it's the same picture!)

top topics

join