It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Why 44 pages,is there a symbolism connected to 44 ,I have had a constant number 444 itch for a very long time,waking up at 444 on the dot seeing 44 and 444s all over the place,I even dreamt that Obama needs to reasses his itierary in his 44th month of office,sorry for the load of info but again,is there symbolism to you considering you chose pg 44 or is it coincidence?

I am sure your path to this point has been interesting,not sure how you personally did it but you are as close as I or anyone else I have read of to a good chunk of the truth,congratulations and seed on my friend!!
edit on 1-8-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

now ya talking. It's no co-incidence. I dont want to have to say it, I want the people on the thread to work it out.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Great thread, I am an ENFP myself. And although nothing is going to happen directly on 12/21/2012, one can wish and hope. Maybe it will be the beginning of a long era of change.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
unexplained mysteries 11:11 2:22 3:33...

(4:44) (age of Aquarius) ((earth 4.0 BETA)) (((GOLDEN AGE)))

Level 4

4th dimension/astral land

The clues are now all in the thread. Weather we work them out before we get to page 4.0 is up to the universe.

Check page 33, 22, 11 etc
and keep an eye in my replies to your comments. I have answered peoples questions who have come the closest to grasping this theory.

Use the post's wisely because if we don't work it out before we get to page40 there's a chance we will miss the buss.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The coincidence of numbers is whatever we connect it to in our own minds. There's so much we don't know about what our minds are really capable of. I looked through those videos you just put up, but I'm sorry, I just can't buy into it, and I've tried several avenues of moving myself (spiritually or otherwise) but I found most of it to be just babble; pulling out only the parts they introduced that appealed to me in some form or another. I try not to knock on anybody's beliefs and I can see how for you Samwise (can I call you that?) all these things seem to connect, but just try and look at it from an outside perspective... take a step back a bit.

And P.S., Darwin was right about animal evolution, but missed a bit about human evolution. Give the man a break.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

For a long time I've been wondering how and why this new age eastern philosophy is gaining so much support. I think I have come up with the reason as to why.

Why, to indoctrinate you, so as you are easy to control, litteraly through Hypnosis mass subliminal hypnosis and eastern philosophy.

In order for Hypnosis and other eastern forms of magic to work on someone that person usualy has to be introduced and have accepted to a degree the eastern methods, like meditation and astral projection and open ot the idea of being hypnotized.

Notice in the movie the super psychics are our friends being born in china, notice how when you're confronted by a monster in the astral realm to immidiately think of your loved one and provide ammo for the monster to use against you.

I tell you now, lutheran, catholic, mormon, whatever you should feel special you will be important in defending against these super psychics. I recommend those who plan to do so or even anyone that respects the knight's templar, and free masons, to try and work on making decisions immidiately without having to think about it. Try doing things without thinking about it, getting into that zone you might find yourself in at work where the same task over and over becomes so easy that you lose track of time. Being able to trow your mind out of focus like you can with your eyes might be crucial in turning this economic war into a conventional war that we can win.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Xemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hi... me again.

I guess I should be fair (cringe) and mention something I left out about my own 4:44 (among all the other numbers) experience, since I took you all to task so much.

As much as I'm loathe to admit this
.. and since I have already spoken about it in another thread (synchronicity) at one time, I will admit that I was experiencing this phenomena (4:44 11:11) during one of the strangest times in my life. Well, there's no way to dance around this... I was experiencing an intense (!) bout of synchronicity.. way, way beyond the old I-was-just-thinking-of-you-and-you-called deal everyone has had happen at one time or another! The clock thing was only a small part of it. I was having these bizarre coincidences related to a love interest, actually the biggest love of my life to date. The experience did change my life. When it stopped, it stopped with a bang.. and what a bang it was! And yes, the clock deal stopped just as abruptly. Even seeing an object move on it's own (my poltergeist story I recently posted, which happened some years after this) doesn't hold a candle to this weirdness. There's no happy ending really. We both went our seperate ways and went on with our lives. But when that movie Serendipity came out, I could certainly relate. I've experienced that weirdness firsthand. Still have no idea what it was about.

My confession, if you will.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xemplar
For a long time I've been wondering how and why this new age eastern philosophy is gaining so much support. I think I have come up with the reason as to why.

I think you have this seriously backwards.

Individual spiritualism creates independence - - - not followers.

Seems to me those of organized religion (a controlled belief system) - - fear independent thinkers.

How does anyone use personal thought spiritualism - - - as mass control? When there is nothing to control.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xemplar

I agree to a point as I stated earlier... There are aspects of the new age movement I find myself very skeptical of, or feel there are negative beings behind it. I feel most of us, being born recently (in the scope of the last 2000 years or so our religions have existed) don't have the scope of how old or how long this plan has been in place. Christians refuse to believe or say anything bad about the Bible for fear of hell and blasphemy... but take a step back... Really...!? God is going to condemn me for thinking the Bible is tampered with? What kind of "God" is this....!? Well, look at the fact that King James was supposedly a mason himself. Not too mention he was a king, so he's some kind of "bloodline". How about a rumoured child molester amoung other things. Don't by it...? Ok, how about the council of Nicea (nice-EA) and the pagan emperor Constantine and the fact he put christianity and paganism together to keep his kingdom from tearing itself apart....!? Why was it ok for them to remove certain books? Aren't they just as important? People still by this today... it's sad. I'm not attacking Christianity, I'm attacking the way it is NOW. It is the way it is today because of an old plan carried about by "certain people"... all spirituality was removed from it. They dumbed it down, pagainized it, and want you to be "god-fearing". Now they are bringing about a spirituality movement knowing it will resonate with most people, so they can mislead you and who the "god" is behind it. They created the Roman church and have created another movement against it... it's the "duality"...

That doesn't mean all of it is negative. We have to be careful from opening up ourselves too much to it. There is an aspect of it that is something like, "lucifer is actually the light bringer... he's the good guy!" "Now, in order to save mother earth, we need to wipe out 90% of the population so there can be peace and wars will be over!" This makes sense to most of them as they are brought up through the "system". They call themselves christians on the outside, start wars and chaos behind the scenes, so others blame the "christians" (or extreme religious)and the "profane" for all the wars. Its the perfect scam. And some of us even by into it... you see these "christians" running around protesting at soldiers funerals...! They are insane and have been made insane by this very system.

I want to know what's so negative about thinking "We are all one"...? Didn't "God" create us all... aren't we all equal? Whats negative about "being peaceful, meditating, and getting to know yourself?" Nothing... yet, people think this is "evil". What's negative about being a student of all religions? Then we can find out what we have in common and stop being so fricken ignorant, and killing each other over them! If someone astral travels as a kid and sees a different world or dimension, they are "evil"...? They are a kid... the purest of pure... "Jesus loves the little children", no...? Maybe that's why... they haven't been desensitized by music and the media.

My point is there are spiritual movements backed by different beings, to look past them as evil is losing out on an opportunity to learn and grow. To subscribe to one blindly might also cause problems. Again, take what resonates... and move on. If none of it does... well...
edit on 1-8-2011 by Profane22 because: correction

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think some people Think Too Much.

I'd say pretty much everything has always been. The difference is it was behind closed doors.

As in strict Muslim countries today - - I am sure there are spiritual independent thinkers. But they are not free to open the door.

Before laws were made against discrimination here in America - - people could be fired for not being Christian.

Self preservation takes precedence.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Jesus once said 2 people make a church. Now I'm woking with a hunch here, solo spirituality is just not the same it's not the same kind of enlightenment. One is not better than the other.

Each one has it's strengths and weaknesses, however the conspiracist in me says that this sudden proxy battle of spiritualism invading america from the east is hostile and means us harm.
I'm not spiritual enough or indigo enough to combat the super psychics and eastern malign traditions invading the west.

I am interested in the subject of the thread and the history of the subject and the fictional parodies.

So I'm saying, im very western in my spirituality you can't acheive spiritualness by yourself it's silly that's not why you chose to be here, if you could do it alone you'd be alone.

But the arguement in my first response is different, indigos are not definitive enough I'm catching subtle messages in these videos being shared and movies like the secret.
They appeal to the ego while denouncing it.

This is malevolent I sense malevolence I can feel it, it's cold jaded and maniacally snickering in the darkness, and I know that’s not enough for you so just consider what I said about spiritual enlightenment by yourself. It’s impossible because you're not alone.
According to most westerner's spiritual gurus

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Jesus once said 2 people make a church. Now I'm woking with a hunch here, solo spirituality is just not the same it's not the same kind of enlightenment. One is not better than the other.

I think he's referring to Hermetics here... man and woman joined together make one. The practice of "white tantra". *wink, wink*

But the arguement in my first response is different, indigos are not definitive enough I'm catching subtle messages in these videos being shared and movies like the secret.
They appeal to the ego while denouncing it.

Here's the problem about "The Secret"... It's exactly right... it's just packaged in a STS (service to self) way... "tell the universe to give ME money... A new house, a new car...

Where as it should be packaged in a STO (service to others) way... which is kind of like praying for someone who is sick. "Heal THEM", "Heal the WORLD"...
edit on 1-8-2011 by Profane22 because: correction

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

(4:44) (age of Aquarius) ((earth 4.0 BETA)) (((GOLDEN AGE)))

Level 4

4th dimension/astral land

The clues are now all in the thread. Weather we work them out before we get to page 4.0 is up to the universe.

Use the post's wisely because if we don't work it out before we get to page40 there's a chance we will miss the buss.

That doesn't sound good at all.. In Japan, the number 4 means DEATH.

edit on 1-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I think some people Think Too Much.

I'm guessing you're referring to me...
It's all good... though, if you knew some of the stuff I do, you'd know why I do it...

I do happen to know some of the spiritual movement is being run by some negative entities... and since I can't astral project at will to find out, I have to rely on old fashion detective work.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ok... I'm just gonna go ahead and throw this out there and you people make of it what you will. The human race, while possibly being destined for some form of greatness, will at one point or another CEASE TO BE. I'm sure almost all of you are fairly sure that the massiveness of the universe has spawned an unceasing number of lifeforms with intellect matching or exceeding our own and guess what? They're probably gone. They too probably had forms of religious worship, mystical practice and scientific creations beyond our wildest dreams and despite it all, I'll bet you they fell eventually.

We've got X number of years to be around and no matter how hard we try, how valiantly our efforts go, it will one day be all for naught. I'm by no means a fatalist, but a practical realist. I'm not saying give up or "F" it and call it a day, but just be aware we're only gonna be here for what's the equivalent of a galactic blink of an eye and then we'll be gone, so as George Carlin said just sit back, enjoy the ride and make the best of what you can.

On that note, here are some words from a DEP song; interpret. (certain lines omitted so these lyrics can be somewhat in line what I wrote)

Around these parts a fly can live---
A fly can live a thousand years
but a man cannot die soon enough, true enough

A scabby ketchup bottle and a two-dollar bill
I guess its time to pay the bill, but you know I never will
I'm hungry still...

And I'm as dry as these thirsty trees
with big city thoughts in the dirty breeze...
promising to set me free
"waiter, check please..."

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Profane22

No it was for me dude, I liked it better when I had it backwards btw.

The secret has nothing to do with anything, I watched it and I found it lacking quite a bit a lot of filler words and filler guests.
While western prayer has the exact same message, concerning the go and how to get what you want. Yet people think christians are just blind sheep. I have never seen more docile gentle wolves than when I rarely go to church.

This whole new age eastern thing is Yin and Yang re packaged and re sold, and I wish it was just The Secret and Oprah trying to squeeze an extra buck or sell another book. But it's so much more than that, it's empowering these "chineese super psychics", your minds are now receptive and being used as such because you allowed yourself to buy into this New age mumbo jumbo. Where as I respect it, fear it dismiss it and hopefully protected against it.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Xemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Jesus once said 2 people make a church.

Which Jesus would that be? There were many.

However - the myth Jesus of the bible did not exist. Christianity is a creation of man.

Personal connection with a god (if you believe in a god) and personal responsibility - - - can not be manipulated by man or government or any other controlling power.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yet people think christians are just blind sheep.

Yes and no, I do think most are closed minded to a fault. I am christian myself, but more of a mystic or spiritual christian. I mean Jesus was spiritual, no? Angels are spiritual... What's so bad about being spiritual? Most christians show thier cross to anything spiritual... it's sad. The real problem is interpretation of the bible. Most christians interpret the bible literally, and take from it what they can that way... but still don't understand 80% of it. Then they build thier churches and start a different sect here or there based on interpretation. While some of it is intended to be taken literally, most is supposed to be metaphorically. The "7 churches" in Revalation actually refer to the "7 chakras"... just a hint.

your minds are now receptive and being used as such because you allowed yourself to buy into this New age mumbo jumbo

I could say the same thing about people who go to church and put money in the basket every week thinking they need to go into a building to worship and all loving God, who, is the same deity that will send you to eternal hell and oblivion for screwing up one, human life in the infinte of space/time. God is love... god is everywhere... you don't need a building to "worship" him.

Maybe the reason all of this is scary to most people is because from a young child, you were brought to a church and told "the way it is"... it's no different than brainwashing. The Luciferians do the same thing on the opposite end of the spectrum.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Explanation: Uhmmm?

[EXPOSED] Indigo Agenda: ET Invasion Currently in progress! What do we do now? (by OmegaLogos posted on 5-6-2009 @ 02:51 PM ) [ATS Skunk Works Forum]

History: No one would have believed, in the last years of the twentieth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space.

No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably inferior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us.

On 2-6-2009 at 06:34 AM a huge mass of posts erupted from Aliens and UFOs and spread across ATS. Across two hundred million miles of web, invisibly hurtling towards us, came the first of the ETs that were to bring so much calamity to Earth.
As I watched, there was another post. It was another ET, starting on its way.

And that's how it was for the next ten posts. A thread, spurting out from ATS - bright
Indigo, drawing an Indigo crowd into it - a beautiful, but somehow disturbing sight. The T&C and the presence of mods assured me we were in no danger. Both were convinced there could be no rules broken on these remote, forbidding threads.

"The chances of anything being proved by feelings are a million to one," they said.
"The chances of anything being proved be feelings a million to one - but still they come!"

It seems totally incredible to me now that everyone spent that evening as though it were just like any other. From the ATS MIX station came the sound of Radio, rocking and rolling, hammered almost into thrash metal by the cognitive dissonance. It all seemed so safe and tranquil.

"The chances of anything being proved by feelings are a million to one," they said.
"The chances of anything being proved be feelings a million to one - but still they come!"

[Thanks to Jeff Wayne, War of the Worlds and Orson Wells for the inspiration!]

Please note that the thread is closed!

But thats not a problem as here ...

[Exposed] The Anti-Indigo Agenda: human insurgency in progress! what do we do (by warrenb posted on 5-6-2009 @ 11:34 PM) [ATS Skunk Works Forum]

Please note that this thread is still open!

Personal Disclosure: Hurry and don't miss out on classic comments like these...

But hmm... what to do about her 18month old brother? Should I assume the stargate in my womb is a permanent fixture and stop feeding him too? I suppose I shouldn't take any risks when it comes to human survival!

Because...

Feeling blue is just one fateful step away from becoming Indigo.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37aa3cfbfee0.jpg[/atsimg]

Just Say NO! to Indigo!

edit on 1-8-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix link title. :shk:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hey man save some copy.and paste for the resr of us... Exellent read btw

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join