It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from South Carolina!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Oh my, it's freakin' hot!

When we moved here from Chicago, we NEVER expected the heat to be this hot for this long!

Anyway, I stumbled on this site--mostly out of simple curiosity--but now find that it is an amazing time-sucking vortex that I will happily and regularly follow. I love conspiracies, science fiction, and pretty much anything tech-related.

I'm also a Freemason and a member of both the York and Scottish Rites and several other side bodies. I'm quite active, I appreciate its teachings, I love learning about its history and some of its more esoteric points. I personally don't buy into all the conspiracy crap about Freemasonry, but then again, I am a Freemason, so....

I also run a "Tips" Web site covering several topics that interest me. It's in sore need of some fresh content, but I have been quite busy.

-Jim Barr

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hello freemason dude welcome to the site .

Look forward to reading ur posts about being a mason and the boring activities they enduldge in ..

i think public versions of freemasonary are safe , boring and nothing of intrest...

its the underground super elite rituals that i ponder about . Not like bohe grove .. but much deeper then that . Of course no evidence of it yet besides hear say but hopefully we can get one of those members to video tape a ritual lol

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jbarr

Welcome to ATS.The heat will continue through October compared to Chicago it really never gets cold here.I'm on the coast of S.C,what part of the state are you?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchuckyits the underground super elite rituals that i ponder about . Not like bohe grove .. but much deeper then that . Of course no evidence of it yet besides hear say but hopefully we can get one of those members to video tape a ritual lol

I'm with you on that. You'd simply be amazed by the stuff we do. Can you believe we actually offer both sweet tea AND unsweet tea with dinner?!?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by jbarr

Welcome to ATS.The heat will continue through October compared to Chicago it really never gets cold here.I'm on the coast of S.C,what part of the state are you?

Yep. I live in the Upstate, and we've been here long enough to understand the weather very intimately.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jbarr

Hi jbarr, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by jbarr

Hi jbarr, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

Thanks for the info. I'm certainly not new to forums, however i also am one of those who has actually read EULA's, so while some may find your links dry, it at least gives me something to do when I'm bored!!

join