It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 more arrests in oslo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

6 more arrests in oslo

www.breakingnews.com

Norway massacre: 6 arrests in Oslo, police trying to gain access to 2 chemical containers
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.spitsnieuws.nl... oudingen-in-oslo

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24/7/11 by Neoblade because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/7/11 by Neoblade because: Links are not showing up properly

edit on 24/7/11 by Neoblade because: damn links

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I just read this is 350meters from a school for norwegian fighters, says at dutch news site.

Would seem to me they are also part of the templar terror group called Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici - Est. MCXIX - Keepers of Keys, Knowledge and the Future of Earth...

www.breakingnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24/7/11 by Neoblade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Those arrested have been released, they have no links to the attacks, Breaking on Sky News now.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It was just like shooting

fish in a barrel....

He had 90 min and change,

that is a good amount of time.

They had no where to go.

He had a good shot and plan

yes one man could do it.

Now is the guy in jail really a double?

There was two people their one got caught.

You think someone who had this planned perfectly did

not come up with some kind of get away plan?

He had 90 min. to get away.

Their were multiple people who helped.

Maybe a brain washed

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ah arrested released, false alert.

What made you think there where 2 people there? But him being brainwashed also crossed my mind :p They say he wrote this book, its being deleted from websites.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
Those arrested have been released, they have no links to the attacks, Breaking on Sky News now.

Only because Norway is taking all the wrap.

Of course they would have to release them!!

Does not mean they had nothing to do with it...

If you believe this was only done by one person

I have ocean front property to sell you i Oklahoma

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Until he stands up and says it, what you are posting on this, is pure speculation.

And I will take what you have posted with a pinch of salt shall I.

At the end of the Day Innocent people were killed.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem At the end of the Day Innocent people were killed.

Whether this event is a bigger conspiracy or not, lamenting over the deaths should not come into play. It's a crime scene. This whole "Shut up and respect the dead!" mentality gets to me. I've seen it 1st hand. I think a lot of people use it as an excuse even to not look into the inconsistencies of events like 911 and OKC. This seems to be a natural reaction. This coupled with the fear of the truth is a great cover-up tool.
edit on 24-7-2011 by gentledissident because: I swear it looked right when I hit submit.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
They were not released. That's a misinterpretation of the interviewed neighbors. Six were arrested, all AUF campers, all in the underwear still (probably from swimming 3 days ago) on an abandoned property. This in addition to the smiling guy arrested yesterday and the eyewitness accounts of multiple shooters.

NEW ZEALAND campers are missing. GEE, I wonder how they got New Zealand citizenship. Mossad loves New Zealand passports because they're good almost everywhere.

NOT like shooting fish in a barrel. He had to stop and re-load, the Island was huge, the kids obviously scrambled and hid and swam away. NO WAY it was one person. The bullets used were meant to disintegrate, cause maximum damage, and hide traces of their origin. And the bombing? NO EVIDENCE linking this guy. Just circumstantial. People rip on each other for promoting conspiracy theories. But THAT IS EXACTLY what the MSM is doing though. They started it by blaming Muslims.

Nearly 100 kids were gunned down and an entire city block was blown up. Not the result of one person. Sorry. Six kids in their underwear hiding out with chemicals are not going to be released after two hours after such a thing. NO WAY. Use common sense. Use critical thinking. Think for yourself and don't just think because the MSM puts thoughts in your brain.

That 1500 page manifesto is obviously hoaxed, mostly copypasta, and some of what is copied obviously came straight form intelligence training manuals.

Finally, google pccts or visit PCCTS.com, the web site affiliated with his bogus templar group or whatever. Yeah it's been around a while. Even talked about here on ATS. Look at the source HTML and go to the links. All IllumiTARD hoaxes meant to stir up the kooks and get them all paranoid. Look at the map on PCCTS.com and click on Colorado. Notice how it says M055AD? WHO DO YOU THINK IS BEHIND THIS??!

This is an intelligence psyop perpetrated by Mossad. Israel had a motive to attack. Now they're blaming it on a fake group. A white Al Qaeda. They're going to associate it with Anonymous and use this whole thing to justify policing the internet because it is becoming way to influential.

Just remember, THINK FOR YOURSELF. If you think one guy did this whole thing, you are not thinking for yourself.

UPDATE - The PCCTS.com site which is the 'group' he claims to belong to was a hoax created ages ago by QFF: www.quofataferunt.com...

The M055AD thing is just a clever little jab. Mossad does have a huge cell in the Netherlands but they have huge cells in a lot of cities. Israel still had the strongest motive. This manifesto is apparently Dutch in origin too, probably an elaborate hoax. The MSM couldn't even Google PCCTS??! I still think they're gonna link this to Anonymous to police the Internet
edit on 24-7-2011 by vault13er because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join