It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian shooter in templar terrorist group targetting netherlands also

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Just saw this on dutch news site

Link to story(in dutch): Link

Translation(by google translate and me):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breivik was in club with dutch man

Anders Breivik Behring murderer wrote a book in which he announced his actions in Norway. 2083 A European Declaration of Independence is a voluminous book of 1515 pages and, according to the Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten actually the works of a mad killer.

Breivik sent the bookLink to his Facebook friends on the day of his deed and the document has now come online. He also distributed a film Link full of rhetoric against Islam and Marxism.

The book contains tips to become a good Justiciar Knight sleeper cell and being unable to be discovered. There are also tips on how best killing people and how you can get bombs and weapons of mass destruction.

Dutchman

The so-called Justiciar Knight is a function within the club PCCTS. That is, Breivik a pan-European club of nationalist militants who the "original inhabitants of Europe" protects against the jihad and Marxists. One of the founders of the club's is one Dutchman, according to Breivik (look under Section 3.12). According to the murderous Norwegian its a matter of time before other European members of the club will strike.

Update 0:50 pm: The lawyer Breivik, Geir Lippe City, has spoken with his client. Breivik told him that his actions were horrible, but necessary. At a court hearing Monday, which formally decided to sit down or Breivik longer, he will explain his actions.

Reading the book will take some time and updates will follow. Here are some things that stood out so far:

- According to Breivik the Netherlands can not be saved by democracy, only by use of force. Along with his club, which would have about 80 members, he targets the Netherlands therefore labeled as a potential target. The Dutch nuclear reactors are targets too.

- Breivik also makes a very sinister reference to the deed which again (as eyewitnesses described) that he had fun during his heinous act. "First coming this autumn costume party, dress up as a police officer. Arrive with insignias :-) Would be awesome as People Will Be very astonished :-) "

Update 1:10 pm: Breivik has it in his book at length about the "traitors". Marxists and cultural Marxists he calls them. Among many parties as he supports the mother party youth organization AUF, the Norwegian Labour Party (but also of the VVD, the CDA and PvdA are mentioned). According to him, he Justiciar Knight the job right and these 'traitors' punishment.

Update 1:30 pm: LinkWebsite with the same name as Breivik weird club. It is unknown whether this is a hoax made after release of the book, or its another club that calls itself the ancient Templars, or really related to Breivik.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The film hasnt run for me yet web page doesnt load.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Since I'm Dutch I can vouch for the translation of this article.

Thanks for the news, time will tell the truth I hope.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is insane! I don't know if you know this but he specifically targeted pro Palestinian supporters on the Island. www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Wow this is fascinating.
So we are suppose to expect more attacks in the future of this scale?
Strange developments indeed.

This smells fishy as heck.

I can't imagine what twists come next.

link   
Sounds liek some craxy stuff going on here

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
In the last pages of the book there are pictures of him in full templar regalia, and I mean FULL. Templar biosuit, templar scuba attack gear.. wtf..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Good find S+F

www.dumpert.nl...

That's his film.

Chilling, right wing nationalistic conservatism.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The website Link wich has the same name as his club link to the following:

1 An anti piracy organisation Link

For over 10 years Carips (CARibbean International Protection Services) has been recognised as a provider of defensive, protective security services to national governments, multinational corporations and international peace and security agencies operating in hostile environments. CARIPS provides private security, private military, risk management, counter piracy operations, electronic and data security, digital protection, security consultancy, private intelligence and research services, security training and mine action services. We only have highly trained and experienced employees and long term operations in over 25 countries across the Europe, Middle East, Africa, North and South America, the CIS and central Asia.

CARIPS is a PCCTS Int. Ltd. Company © 1119-2011

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
New working Link of book.
edit on 24/7/11 by Neoblade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Man this is crazy...

It's the dawn of the age of a full blown religious fundamentalist war.

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
And I thought the Templars were extinct. Way to bring them out into the open again. What next? Mad Illuminati renegade steals Anti Matter from CERN to blow up the Vatican?

Sounds just like from a Dan Brown novel...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neoblade
In the last pages of the book there are pictures of him in full templar regalia, and I mean FULL. Templar biosuit, templar scuba attack gear.. wtf..

Whoa!!! That is hard core!

Thank you for sharing that with me!

This is very very off the hook!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thanks allot mate, those are some insane pics. This is such a weird case..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
That website links to this right here

www.pccts.com...

And its a map that shows where all the nuclear attacks will take place.... kinda scary. I hope this isn't true...

Weird, all of the attacks on the US is dated 5-31-11 and the words Problems C/2010 CANCELED is after it.
edit on 24-7-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The company who made all their sites.

I am betting my ass this person knows the guy/gal that is involved in the Dutch chapter of this group. They made all their sites.

peace

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
and look at this encrypted msg from the pccts site I just found on some forum.

Someone translate this, but I read somewhere it could be a rickroll.

This site knows more then we do.
You have to run it trough a translate site though it's in Dutch.
the site in question

edit on 24/7/11 by sevensheeps because: update

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Lol nice find how did you do that
I would have no idea how to decrypt such a thing, hope someone knows.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Neoblade

I found it on the Dutch site I provided in the link that you need to translate if your a not a Dutch native.

And on a little message board with updated msgs I saw them talking about the subject, it said that they found this document and something with a rickroll. Still if anyone knows how to decrypt it.

Be my guest.
this is the site, I found the document on the right little msg board but it apears that they are claiming not to be involed in any way with this whole business.

edit on 24/7/11 by sevensheeps because: update

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That's not mercury fulminate he's dripping into the end of that round is it ??

htmlimg1.scribdassets.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik

That's not mercury fulminate he's dripping into the end of that round is it ??

htmlimg1.scribdassets.com...

I was reading his manifesto and he was talking about putting pure nicotine in the bullets for maximum killing effects. god knows what he is putting in these bullets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join