It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is NASA changing SOHO pics after 7-18-11 of alien ships and nobody's talking about it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
1) Well, the question is does talking bring anything forward ? or closer to disclosure ? even better does it generate any benefits, other than loss; mass hysteria/panic never bring any good.

2) "Nobody's talking about it?" because ANY known photographers, journalists, or anybody in academic field talk about it, they will be DISCREDITED and RIDICULED by NASA, as a result, their reputation will be shattered to pieces until......the E.T. show themselves or real full disclosure happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Talking about it helps me vent some of my frustration at our government. WE payed for those satellites, WE payed for those space missions, and WE pay NASA to assimilate them for us, and what do we get? LIES. I want to expose them for their injustice, not for disclosure.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I think they are flies flying around in front of the camera. lol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Alot of people have tried and most of them being humiliated and the rest being bought with silence.
Oh and here's another reality check, the taxes you pay are your due, they are legitimately to do whatever the hell they want with it. Yes we are taxers, but we are sure not the ones running this country.

P.S. I come from a communist third-world country (No it's not China :lol
so I can see some of differences of America compare to other countries. My conclusion is that life-standard in the U.S. is higher than than most countries, but governing system is just SUGAR COATED, parties-system is an illusion...no matter who you vote the result is always the same.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yes, I call it the 2-headed snake, both with forked tongues and headed the same direction.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Quoted for posterity...

Originally posted by Phage
First, the images are not from SOHO they are from STEREO satellites, different satellites.

Second, NASA is not changing the images. They are replacing low resolution "beacon mode" images with high resolution images. Just like they always do. Just like they always have.

Third, this has been discussed on numerous occasions on ATS.
edit on 7/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Ok, now here is NASA's 'original' stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Notice how the heading says 14:05:30, yet the timestamp says 14:06:06 - they added in a later pic to replace the original, the original is nowhere to be found, yet I kept a copy of it:

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

That is lying, changing, and disinfo at it's finest. and proof they are messing with the pics.

They did change it, this time and a lot of other times. Look at the info presented, you will see I am telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ok, so those craft are there, you can clearly see them, but only in 094 angstrom wavelength (UV), and they are that close to the sun yet not heating up to be visible on any of the humanly visible wavelengths. They are somehow absorbing all the other energy, and only giving off UV light. So if these anomolies can do it, couldn't we then suppose that there may be a celestial body made of a similar material as their ships that only reflect 1 single wavelength? Hence Nibiru would be invisible to ALL energy detection except 1 wavelength. Logical to me based on the evidence at hand

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Jo Jo

It's pixelated with the same 8 dots along the sides and the same brighter dot on the inside. And if you watch the vid pointed out above, this guy has seen hundreds of others same shape and size around sun also.

Which indicates its probably not a "craft" and more likely natural camera artifacts or something similarly mundane if theyre there all the time...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
For a newbee... this is a great catch! I have been observing this myself... Fresh Soho posts off of their incoming new pics hose go off line... and shazzam... like new without blemishes, comets, ships, or any other offending debris... like new! Free hot dogs and coffee ... come on down to NASA... we got new stars .. cars.. flying off the lot...

From one newb to the other huh?

Yeah, it is an interesting find. To say the least.

This of course coming from an old veteran.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

reply to post by flexy123

It's not 1 pixel, it is a 15 or so square of pixels that are EXACTLY the same at different spots around the sun at different times over a 6 month period. Not 1 pixel, you ARE using disinfo.

It has been gone over and over in the thread, but you have to read the whole thread.

Natural camera artifacts could not move all over the sun to differing locations and have different orientations while maintaining the same geometry.
edit on 24-7-2011 by KSprepared because: Add more clarity

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks for the support. Shills keep trying to take my thread off on a tangent or throw unsupported 'camera artifact' attacks at me, but the evidence speaks for itself, so now I am trying to expand that logic to try to explain why we hear so much about Niribu. Probably a lot more tenuous of a line, since we just happen to have a UV camera pointing right at the sun and can gather evidence. I sure wish we had an IR camera pointing off into space.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Ask all the owners of solar telescopes if they're shills, thousands watch the sun every day and no one can spot your "ships"

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Thousands watch the moon too, and some just caught some UFO traffic out there, Maybe the ones on the sun are harder to see with all the barium in the sky soaking up all the rays.

edit on 24-7-2011 by KSprepared because: add a video for some proof

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Oh so the chemtrails stop them looking at the sun do they?

They can capture an image of a solar prominence through the barium yet the barium is stopping them seeing the ships....

ETA:

That vid has been thoroughly debunked.

Besides, isn't this thread about space ships on STEREO, not chemtrails??

edit on 24/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
you are showing VISIBLE light, not UV or IR and yes, barium does capture x-rays, what other energy does it capture? We really don't know, but I'd bet TPTB do.

Looked through a lot of google pics for the search 'amateur UV pics of sun from telescope' but couldn't seem to find any, only NASA pics
edit on 24-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Talking about it helps me vent some of my frustration at our government. WE payed for those satellites, WE payed for those space missions, and WE pay NASA to assimilate them for us, and what do we get? LIES. I want to expose them for their injustice, not for disclosure.

So issue them a ticket or go clamp their satellite. That'll show em.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Well, I have learned from reading ATS here that the Tesla powered ufos have the ability to screw up almost any image sensor.

AWESOME... I knew you would come around eventually

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

that's why I brought it here, this is the most honest of the conspiracy sites IMHO

if that is your opinion, why do you call people shills when they tell you honestly what it is?

BTW That Nibiru thing? According to Physicist Nassim Harramien...
its already come and gone

Video Proof That Nibiru Has Come and Gone

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

that's why I brought it here, this is the most honest of the conspiracy sites IMHO

if that is your opinion, why do you call people shills when they tell you honestly what it is?

BTW That Nibiru thing? According to Physicist Nassim Harramien...
its already come and gone

Video Proof That Nibiru Has Come and Gone

So Zorgon, who grabbed your account
been well versed on your ideas and venues, and seems like you have taken to the dark side, again who took over your account

The Op expresses a overwhelming questioning opinion in that nasa is shutting down, anomalies are all around and we are suppose to listen to chadwick and be calm everything is A-ok.

i am just observing to see this and that, if nothign happens in the next year so be it, but if it does happen, well, grab your spinksters, its going to get rufff

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join