It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is NASA changing SOHO pics after 7-18-11 of alien ships and nobody's talking about it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Find a good image to compare as a baseline and manipulate in photoshop or something for the satellites if you are going to analyse them.

If you have no point of reference, you are just pissing into the wind really.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineRecon77

You preached truth, the UFO is always a weather balloon, don't forget the chinese lanterns!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
maybe this is why,,,everytime someone on this site posts something,,,arrogant knowitalls come forward with dumb comments saying things like "debunked" it was balloons "move along nothing here",,all of a sudden everyone is a comet expert,,,authoritatively arguing having read just one article...?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Not sure which satelites but I know they are turning one or more of them to catch images of Elenin. Honestly, and this is coming from an ETVH supporter, I don't think any craft could be that close to sun no matter how high tech they are.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatarded1
maybe this is why,,,everytime someone on this site posts something,,,arrogant knowitalls come forward with dumb comments saying things like "debunked" it was balloons "move along nothing here"

Why are they 'arrogant' & 'dumb' comments? Because they dont subscribe to your same ideas?

all of a sudden everyone is a comet expert,,,authoritatively arguing having read just one article...?

If you have a better idea of what something is why dont you explain?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why are all UFO pics or vids either pixelated or are of very bad quality?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Because usually the only thing people have is camera phones, then they are full of excitement and forget all about taking a good picture/video.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
OMG, it's Transformers or Captain Kirk does really exist.
Getting ready for the INVASION!

edit on 23-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
I have some pics here that were taken off SOHO site that show a craft at various points around the sun. Shortly after, NASA too all sun pics offline from 7-18 onward yesterday morning, now they are coming back on scrubbed of these images. Anyone with any ideas is welcome.

This one is in the top right:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Upper left here:

Very bottom on right here:

and to top it off, the look very similar to elenin's pics of incoming comet dragging friends:
3.bp.blogspot.com...

On the NASA STEREO url there is a statement made this week regarding the use of new version of software - It has to do with how they are processing the images now - The statement seemed to imply the enhancement method used when resizing the images was the culprit for the "objects that are not suppose to be there" and now the are releasing images of so poor quality the average person who might be familar with Photo Shop or The Gimp will not have the expertise to filter / bring back a usable image.

This statement is under the whats new or news link at the above mentioned NASA url and is two or three day old. I could not find this again on NASA url but did find it on Google with the quoted description and pointer back to NASA.www.google.ca...:en-US
fficial&client=fire fox-a

It really causes one to question there INTEGRITY and INTENTION!

Hopefully some one who is well adapt with graphics can help out.
edit on 23-7-2011 by thomas007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Wrong question!

The real question is:

Why are people so ignorant and interpret a pixel as craft?

OH WAIT! I am not qualified a to give a comment since i am a disinfo bot without a cool Avatar

THEREFORE: PIXEL == ALIEN CRAFT

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

If you look at that old video from January, you'll see that those images zoomed in have the same shape, size, pattern, and geometry of the images I found on non-altered pics from July. So laugh all you want, they are there, and anyone who actually looks at the objects and is not a shill can see for themselves that something is moving all around the sun. By the way, these images were very good quality, you can zoom way in to something that looks like 1 pixel, and see that it is actually a small anomaly with 9 distinct lighted pixels. The proof is right here in the pics, that is why NASA had everything but 1 image removed from their site yesterday, and now today you can actually make a movie again.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

It's not 1 pixel, it is a 15 or so square of pixels that are EXACTLY the same at different spots around the sun at different times over a 6 month period. Not 1 pixel, you ARE using disinfo.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

If you look at that old video from January, you'll see that those images zoomed in have the same shape, size, pattern, and geometry of the images I found on non-altered pics from July. So laugh all you want, they are there, and anyone who actually looks at the objects and is not a shill can see for themselves that something is moving all around the sun. By the way, these images were very good quality, you can zoom way in to something that looks like 1 pixel, and see that it is actually a small anomaly with 9 distinct lighted pixels. The proof is right here in the pics, that is why NASA had everything but 1 image removed from their site yesterday, and now today you can actually make a movie again.

On my camera sensor that has noise, this can be reproduced easily with a ISO 6400 and a few seconds exposure time with the lens cap on .

Go to the pc control and Live view, and monitor it. Then take a pic.

Run through the tool here www.starzen.com...

You will see that one noisey pixel looks like a big X it actualy is more than one pixel that appears to be highlighed due to a SINGLE PIXEL hot on the sensor.

So even a SINGLE PIXEL on a sensor can appear to be more than one pixel light up. it actually affects the neighbour pixels too, and this is also how they remap out hot pixels, by averaging the nearest neighbour pixels down to it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well, I think if we just leave them alone, they'll leave us alone. And if not, they might be doing us all a favor.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

OK, now move that 'hot pixel' all around the viewing area and rotate it with different orientations, and then skew it so that you can look at it side on or 60 degree angle, but keep the same geometry.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Real tough call on weather or not this is a ship, i would think this is some heat source before id say it was a alien ship.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by zookey

OK, now move that 'hot pixel' all around the viewing area and rotate it with different orientations, and then skew it so that you can look at it side on or 60 degree angle, but keep the same geometry.

Fine lol, but I'm just putting information out there about what hot pixels are and so on. A lot of people don't realise that they are very common.

Sure if they move about, then it is something being picked up on the sensor at that coordinates, it could also be energetic particles affecting the sensor at that point or path, or it could be something it see's optically at the sensor's wavelengths.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas007

On the NASA STEREO url there is a statement made this week regarding the use of new version of software - It has to do with how they are processing the images now - The statement seemed to imply the enhancement method used when resizing the images was the culprit for the "objects that are not suppose to be there" and now the are releasing images of so poor quality the average person who might be familar with Photo Shop or The Gimp will not have the expertise to filter / bring back a usable image.

Well thats the point. The picture is bad, then gets retouched. Considering the original is always available along with the retouched images, I dont see the problem

It really causes one to question there INTEGRITY and INTENTION!

Why? If they WEREN'T releasing the original images with the newly retouched images I could see why you'd be saying that, but thats not the case. There are several factors that can lead to an image having an odd 'artifact' when processing..

Below is a stereo image of Venus and Mercury of interest...

Note the "butterfly" shape of Venus in the COR2 image below, caused by diffraction off the occulter stem

Link

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That's why I was asking what wavelength this camera pics up. We can only see these images on this camera, so I think these things are only visible in this wavelength. 094 angstrom is the wavelength, AIA 094 I think it is the key to seeing these things.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

What makes you think those are alien ships? All that I saw were little, lone dots..hardly comparable to an Imperial Star Destroyer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join