It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is NASA changing SOHO pics after 7-18-11 of alien ships and nobody's talking about it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Where are the originals? I only see 7-18 then it skips to 7-23 when I just now checked the SOHO site.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
That's why I was asking what wavelength this camera pics up. We can only see these images on this camera, so I think these things are only visible in this wavelength. 094 angstrom is the wavelength, AIA 094 I think it is the key to seeing these things.

So either go buy / salvage a sensor that picks up at that wavelength or there abouts and put a filter on the front of the lens to make sure only that wavelength gets through and go tour the skies.

Let us know how you get on.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Will do Zookey

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

That's why I was asking what wavelength this camera pics up. We can only see these images on this camera, so I think these things are only visible in this wavelength. 094 angstrom is the wavelength, AIA 094 I think it is the key to seeing these things.

Its picking up UV using a something similar to this this...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Thank you Ziggy, I'll see how much they are. Did you find the link where they have the original pics stored yet? I still can't find anything.
edit on 23-7-2011 by KSprepared because: question to same poster

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thank you Ziggy, I'll see how much they are. Did you find the link where they have the original pics stored yet? I still can't find anything.
edit on 23-7-2011 by KSprepared because: question to same poster

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by KSprepared

What makes you think those are alien ships? All that I saw were little, lone dots..hardly comparable to an Imperial Star Destroyer.

I know it is another "U-Tube" link, however it does a really nice job of showing the uniformed on how USE OF NASA STEREO URL TO CONFIRM

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well, I have learned from reading ATS here that the Tesla powered ufos have the ability to screw up almost any image sensor. So, I am going to say that as certain as the OP that these things are crafts I am certain what type of crafts they are. You guys trying to debunk us are just shills, disinfo agents, or have some other agenda and you don't want people to believe in aliens.

Thank goodness for the education I got here on ATS! I used to think aliens were just a fantasy, but after hanging around here I see sooo much UNDENIABLE evidence I don't know why you debunkers even bother.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ok, now here is NASA's 'original' stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Notice how the heading says 14:05:30, yet the timestamp says 14:06:06 - they added in a later pic to replace the original, the original is nowhere to be found, yet I kept a copy of it:

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

That is lying, changing, and disinfo at it's finest. and proof they are messing with the pics.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Well, I have learned from reading ATS here that the Tesla powered ufos have the ability to screw up almost any image sensor. So, I am going to say that as certain as the OP that these things are crafts I am certain what type of crafts they are.

Do you have the owners manual to a Tesla UFO or something?

You guys trying to debunk us are just shills, disinfo agents, or have some other agenda and you don't want people to believe in aliens.

Yeah, the agenda is called 'using logic'.

Thank goodness for the education I got here on ATS! I used to think aliens were just a fantasy, but after hanging around here I see sooo much UNDENIABLE evidence I don't know why you debunkers even bother.

No comment

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Thanks for the confirmation, I also used to think aliens were something we might see in the far off future, but now I also know they are already here.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yes, use your logic to ascertain that NASA is covering up as fast as they can, but are making mistakes because there is so much info to scrub

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Well, I have learned from reading ATS here that the Tesla powered ufos have the ability to screw up almost any image sensor. So, I am going to say that as certain as the OP that these things are crafts I am certain what type of crafts they are. You guys trying to debunk us are just shills, disinfo agents, or have some other agenda and you don't want people to believe in aliens.

Here is a silly bugger trying to prove anti gravity and modify Eisenstein Theory of Relativity - It is hard to think that man can prove UFO technology. LINK BELOW

It Is Just Math and Theory and No Science fiction to Validate It
edit on 23-7-2011 by thomas007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Not sure which satelites but I know they are turning one or more of them to catch images of Elenin. Honestly, and this is coming from an ETVH supporter, I don't think any craft could be that close to sun no matter how high tech they are.

I think that any being that flies around in a ship that only emits ultraviolet light (094 angstrom) would probably have different characteristics to their structure than we do. They may even exist in a different frequency than we do and you would have to have UV sensors to see them.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes, use your logic to ascertain that NASA is covering up as fast as they can, but are making mistakes because there is so much info to scrub

So you have the original, but are saying they are 'hiding' something or 'covering' something up? The time stamp for that certain file is obviously incorrect, so whats the issue? You have all the info available to you. They could be fixing up the image in question or accidently put the wrong file to the link! You're making a conspiracy out of nothing.....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If it happened once, I would agree, but if you watch the vids of the youtube poster that I have presented, you will see that these kind of things happen quite frequently with pics that get posted. Fool me once....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
First zoomed, white-corrected picture of the interstellar craft BX-71.

Enjoy.

Drakus

PS:Yes, that's the first pic uploaded by the OP just zoomed up and brightened!

edit on 23/7/2011 by drakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And here's a couple good moon shots, these may actually be us though:

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the flags everyone, I'm really trying to get this out to the public, and more flags = more people will read it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

Can't even find anything on google about BX-71, but that's not saying much. Do you have any other info?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by KSprepared

Simple. Its NASA. Thats what they do! Sweep everything under the carpet and hope no one challenges them about it.

Read Dark Mission. It will show you just how much they think they can get away with.
edit on 23-7-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

Yep, you nailed it in one, Dark Mission tells it all.

But if you want to go a little further, read Joseph P Farrell' "The Cosmic War".....outstanding book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join