It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) - The Case Of The Haunted C

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Great story Woody,
How are you doing these days?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by expo15
This was very well-written and was highly entertaining. However, I have to be honest: I'm not really sure if I believe it. Especially the part with Liam telling his dad that "it's a secret he's not supposed to share". That sounds like a line you would hear in a Hollywood horror movie; in fact, I think I have heard something basically verbatim to what Liam said in a movie before.

That leads me to believe one of two things:

1. Liam saw a movie with his parents or something and is just repeating a line he said. (pretty dang unlikely, it would be highly coincidental for a two-year-old to make the logical connection between repeating a line from a ghost movie during a ghost investigation)

2. Richard is just lying, and Liam didn't say that at all.

It is extremely, extremely hard for me to believe that Liam actually saw a ghost that told him that. It just screams fabrication. But please note, Woody, that I'm not accusing you of making anything up. As I said above, I think either the boy or his dad are responsible.

Hey there expo15, thanks for the constructive critisism and comments it's always easier from my perspective to answer a post like this than try to make a list of anticipated queries people might have.

I completely understand where your'e coming from ... and I have to say that this is certainly one of the things I will be questioning in more depth tomorrow.

Because of his age Liam has no concept that there is an investigation going on in his house ... let alone what an investigation even is.
And I'm pretty sure he would not have been aloud to watch any horror films (with or without his parents) but I agree it does sound like a Hollywood horror comment ... and I want to find out exactly what was said and what was happening when I'm on site.

I would also be prepared to bet money that Richard would not say something like that or just make it up ... and I will explain why.

Sadie is the skeptic and did not contact me until the toy train incident ... all the other activity prior to that point she had tried to dismiss.

Richard does believe in the paranormal but he is the sort of person who would be too scared to make something like that up just in case he made it happen.

So I really don't think either of the options you suggested are the answer ... but I will absolutely try to find-out the accurate events ... I'm inclined to believe that the original way it was said has been misconstrued in translation (chinese whisper effect) and I don't think for one minute this has been done on purpose I believe it is a simple case that these events are so strange to these people that they are inadvertantly embellishing the words ... and this is something we are used to filtering through in order to get to the accurate parts of not only what was said ... but the way it was said.

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The chair belonged to the soldiers family when he was a boy. The nanny ghost was / is not a nice woman and Liam is scared because the nanny is scary as hell. The child version of the soldier tries to comfort Liam, tries to be his friend, but the nanny doesn't like it. The nanny has been doing this, obsessive, possessive thing of children for a long time. You need to get her to leave before the soldier’s aspect or she will attach herself to Liam.

Liam's mother picked up the nanny ghost while she was pregnant. They visited an older style hospital, or if there was a modern style hospital building there were older buildings annexed to it, or on the hospital grounds.

The soldier was terrorized by this female nanny entity when he was a child, she wasn't his living nanny. The soldier has come back as a child to protect Liam. The chair is the soldiers anchor allowing him to do what he needs to do. Some sort of battle is being waged between the two which is why you have noticed things occurring since acquiring the chair. Otherwise the nanny would have remained quietly in the shadows feeding off of Liam's fear, occasionally reported by him as a bad dream.
edit on 24-7-2011 by AusiAnarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

And big hugs backatcha
so good to see you here ... how the heck have you been ?

Don't move too far from that computer now ... you never know what might happen

Woody

I'm doing GREAT! thanks. It's my Birthday today!! < applause >

Keeping busy at work, and with the band too (out gigging last night - got home at 4.45am this morning!!!)

Pity the old body can't keep up!

Take care, and I'll see you here very soon!

Thanks again,
GTD x
edit on 24-7-2011 by Gordi The Drummer because: Fixing bad spelling!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

You wrote so much that you could of as well written the short explanation... I did search your website and found no explanations, this is why i asked.

And no im not fixed on my belief. Thats a premature judgment. Im open to any theories or belief systems, only because i dont believe dosnt mean im against it or i reject it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AusiAnarchist

Wow that's pretty detailed, how did you pick this all up? I like the explanation..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wow.

My question is, and forgive me if someone else already asked, could Liam be a reincarnate of Jack?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hey Woody!
This is the first time I have read a thread of your and I will check out your previous threads,great investigation you have here.

It seems to me exactly as some and yourself has stated, the maid seems to be "putting her foot down" with the child(terrible two's are indeed terrible, I have a two year old). Perhaps, it would help if saidie attempted to reach out to the spirt and discuss the childs behavior, as if to make it seem she understands the maids concern for the child. Perhaps a nanny cam(no pun intended) could indeed catch the nanny in the act. I think letting the nanny know she is accepted yet needs to know her boundries is important.

The soldier to me seems like a good spirt as well, the chair should be moved to a deck if one is available and a British flag near it. Give him his respect he deserves.

P.S. dont put a paddle in the kids bedroom

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Hello woodwytch, my previous post was'nt intended as a personal attack on yourself.
I just think that some people like to link a series of unassociated events, and find means
to connect them to create a paranormal scenario.

Apologies if you were offended...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The wife and I watch Ghost Adventures on a regular basis. I enjoy it for its entertainment, tho I could do without the "Bro" aspect of it.

I read all 20+ pages of the thread dealing with the 2 girls/moms and the shadow person. I work overnight at a call center so I needed something to keep me entertained.
good stuff tho.

My wife is a big believer in ghosts. She claims to have been visited by her grandmother immediately after she died. She says her grandmother came to her room, sat on her bed and said good-bye. There have been a few other oddities to have happened to her too. Nothing since we've been together tho.

anyway, keep up the good work and i'll be following.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

multiple footstep sound and no one there... a train that spells out the name of a two year old, and keeps on changing... the child is scared to go back into his room....

This all sounds like a poltergeist, I was going to write it off as a spirit doing that stuff to taunt or make afraid, but when I saw the possibility of two spirits with a history and what they did, I think there are more. If that soldier did something that could cause something like that, or a nursemaid doing something that caused grief, then that family needs someone who is energy-sensitive. I am, but from the looks of it, they are on Europe, I won't be able to fit it in my schedule.

My advice that I can give to you is stop and listen, they can move through the air or walk, follow the sound at your own caution, never know what can jump out.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

can i ask you a question a little off topic?

Have you ever used a full spectrum camera during your investigations? Do you think it can capture a ghost/spirit in video/pictures?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well I hope you guys are REAL, because the crap I see on TV is just so stupidly ridiculous I bust out laughing the entire time when my friend turns it to that channel cuz he loves those shows...."DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT?!?!?" omg its a ghost, when really its just one of his guys upstairs making noises. Those ghost hunter shows are so fake its hilarious
edit on 24-7-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by 1972ian
Hey Woodwytch

Sounds like you a very interesting case, the information that you have been able to collect including the names is fascinating, hope you keep us posted on the outcome.

Maybe worth setting up some DVR cameras and monitoring it over a period of time.

Originally posted by enament

Could you recommend some good software to look for EVP's in digital audio recordings because I have about 10 hours of recordings from a known to be haunted market that is almost 200 years old. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi enament

I would personaly recommend Adobe Audition for listening to your recordings i have been using it for quite a while and find it that it's the best.

Hey there Ian long time no type ... hope things are equally as enthrawling with your own team investigations ... I still think that first live link that Extralien added on ATS when you and the team investigated that old farmhouse was the best live footage I've ever watched and it was great that so many people got involved (brilliant
) I would quite happily spend every Saturday night watching and getting involved in something of that standard.

I'll definately keep you all posted and any contributions from you will be gratefully received. I'm hoping to get the family to let us do a nighttime vigil ... it's just a little awkward with the little one being there ... we obviously don't want to cause him any distress ... but I have to wonder if the activity would still occur from the nursemaid if he wasn't in the house.

We'll see what we can do.

Woody

edit on 24-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

Can either of you post a link to that video? I'd love to seeit.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It's amazing to me, Woody, that you take the time to respond to each and every post. Just an appreciative observation I wanted to make in consideration of your efforts. Like many others, I wait for your update with baited breath...

Timidgal
edit on 7/24/2011 by timidgal because: correction

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi Woody, Your description of the case and your responses are very detailed and appreciated. I am a firm believer and it wonderful how you dedicate your time to people who need you. If the nurse maid did tell the boy not to tell anyone that it is a secret , to me, that is a red flag. Only people who are doing things that they know they shouldn't be would tell a child that it is a secret. I realize this is a delicate situation but it would help if someone could gently ask him to draw a picture and tell why this lady makes him so frightened. (This is only my opinion of course)

Thank you for the replies and updates.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest11

the picture drawing is a really good idea!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Woodwytch, another excellent thread!!

A few comments that you may find helpful if i may?

1. Excellent record keeping so far, in the sense of a "case file", very nice.
2. Careful the nanny, IMHO, something is telling me to look deeper for a threat, and while she's "harmless" for now, where is the energy coming from for these 2? Her especially, the soldier seems benign so far, she's far too busy. I agree with your "rational" accounts, this is just gut feel. A sense of, duplicity. even the building blocks, you know how much energy that took? Is she taking that from the kid? If not, where?
3. WRT another poster on why the dead hang around. I found an good explanation in the fractal nature of the universe. Have a look for "fractal villages", where an entire village is laid out to fractal/golden proportion. The concept is that it's easier for the dead to navigate a fractal "world" as opposed to our square world, like cemetaries, they literally are lost.

I'll continue following this thread with great interest!
Peace and love

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
My first thought after browsing through this thread was that these 2 spirits may just be playing out the understanding of their lives - Perhaps with the help of this child, or indeed with the entire family to bear witness.

Spirits are everywhere in this world, and I can't help but wonder what is the factor which causes these rare situations to bubble out into human awareness over the others which fly below our radars.

The only reasonable assumption I can make, is because they 'require' intervention, in order to complete their understanding.

So with that thought in mind, what can be done to help these spirits carry on their journey beyond to that place we cannot yet fathom?

As funny as it sounds, you could probably do nothing at all and this would likely resolve itself.

But since its quite a discomforting situation for the family, I'd say since these are human spirits you are dealing with, then I would suggest enacting a psychopomp ceremony in order to set the intention for them to carry on.

Blessings,

-GM

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey there Guys,

Many apologies for being so late getting back to the thread ... I have much to report from todays 2nd meeting but I need to get my notes in order before I share them here (don't want to mix them up or miss anything out) ... as it's now 18:00 hrs here and I have dinner to cook I think it is going to be tomorrow before I'm ready to update ...

However the good news is ... I have nothing else booked or planned for tomorrow so I can spend a good chunk of time bringing you all up to date and replying to the posts not yet answered ... there are also several things I'd like to run by you and get your feelings and feedback on.

I can't think of a better way to spend the day it's a date

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join