It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Jack the Ripper" was Winston Churchill's Father (?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This article originates from Henry Makow's site: www.henrymakow.com...

I know from past experience that Henry Makow is very unpopular amongst certain members of ATS, so before you flame me, the article is allegedly based on a book by someone called John Hamer, which is to be released in 2012, and is copyrighted to the author. It is based on the alleged diaries of a Inspector in the Metropolitan Police Force at the time, and who resigned in disgust at the cover up. I've done some research online and some people claim the diaries are a forgery. I don't know if they are or not, but I'm posting it because I think it's a very interesting theory and, if true, would go a long way towards explaining why Scotland Yard is refusing to release the Jack the Ripper files..

According to John Hamer, the Masonic ritual murder of four prostitutes was carried out by Winston Churchill's father, Lord Randolph Spencer Churchill, 1849-1895 (left.) The prostitutes were blackmailing the royal family.

"Churchill was not only the 'brains' behind the entire operation, but he was also personally responsible for the cutting of Masonic emblems and symbols into the bodies of the victims, whilst William Gull's surgeon's hands performed the organ removals."

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There's a thread here on ATS about the fact that repeated attempts to get the files released have been unsuccessful.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
How involved was the diary's author with the cover-up?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Interesting thread, if it was true ,then so be it, but I doubt it is, but makes good speculation.
I always thought Jack the Ripper may have in reality been a werewolf.
An experiment in medicine that worked, with side affects.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Ive lookeed into this topic a few times and found some itnresting info. Some of the more "out there" theories is he was not British, but American.

They had unsolved murders in New York city that were similar to the london killings. The theory for this is he either was an American, starting in New York then going to London to continue. The reverse theory is he was a Brit in London and moved to New York and continued.

This guy is right up their with the Zodiac Killer (although apparently someone may have cracked the unsolved cypher that shows Arthur Leigh Allen was zodiac...)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Cheers for sharing - certainly very interesting

I'll be interested to read this book and look at the evidence. Prima facie, it appears that Hamer's theory is a mere consolidation/hybrid/cross-over of many others. I suppose after so many "final theories" over the years, one can't help but be cynical - especially where so many known names are banded around.

I look forward to reading nevertheless.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsmith88
How involved was the diary's author with the cover-up?

I don't know, the book hasn't been released yet!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

thanks for the information, this will just be another possibility of the countless ones put forward so far, i do not think this will ever be solved. maybe when they release the files but even then proberbly not.

the fact they will not release the files suggests to me after all this time that it is because it will harm a organisation still in business today, i suppose it would make sense if it were linked to winston churchill an iconic figure of britian to keep it buried to. he cannot be known as jack the rippers son.

i still cannot get my head around why they only suspect 5 victims, when there were many more deaths around that time. i think when you cannot even solve who did it, assuming to know how many were as a result of the killers hands is a huge assumption to make. www.casebook.org...

edit on 22-7-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Lord Churchill went insane from "brain fever"(syphilis) and died in an institution...on the other hand,Lady Churchill was the daughter of a wealthy Wyoming rancher and His Lordship certainly visited America...maybe thats the New York tie-in...who knows...I think it was that little idiot prince Something-or-the-other(Eddie i think) (Victorias son and The Kings brother)who also had the syph and went insane too....Brain Fever was kinda running wild with the uppity-ups who loved the whores....prob wasnt Churchill though

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
the real jack the ripper move to California and became ripper jack the surfer
edit on 22-7-2011 by obzerver because: monkey sounds

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is another of those mysteries that History has buried the answer to and we,as people,prob will never know the details of,as much as we would like to

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I refuse to believe anything negative or occultish about the guy that pwned Nazis.
Seriously, he wore a top hat and predicted every move of hitler. So maybe he had some bad blood in him but not at all a masonic surgeon.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xemplar

Winston wasnt responsible for his parents acts...if he DID do it...Winston was a true man,soldier and patriot..and a great leader who was in the right place,with the right skills, to make history

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by Xemplar

Winston wasnt responsible for his parents acts...if he DID do it...Winston was a true man,soldier and patriot..and a great leader who was in the right place,with the right skills, to make history

Great description of the western worlds savior.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Thank You..

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The connection doesn't add up.

The Jack the Ripper murders were between August-November 1888.

Lord Randolph Churchill resigned from office in 1886 and left politics altogether. This was due to a disagreement with the Treasury as well as his declining health.

From then, his health continually declined. It was theorized that this was due to syphillis. However, it was discovered after his death that he did not have the disease.

In 1891, he travelled the world looking for a cure. He didn't find one. And in 1895, on his deathbed, he was rushed back to London where he died.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

I agree about the dates but the "no syph" story was a cover-up....it wouldnt do for Winstons daddy to have had the clap...his being The Ripper is just too far fetched...prob Prince Eddie...nothing else matches the coverup from Scotland Yard,the washing of the Wall by The Chief and all that....royality for sure

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Interesting thread, if it was true ,then so be it, but I doubt it is, but makes good speculation.
I always thought Jack the Ripper may have in reality been a werewolf.
An experiment in medicine that worked, with side affects.

I find it funny you say you doubt it's true, without providing any reason of WHY you doubt it's true, but then go on to say you have always thought Jack the Ripper was a WEREWOLF? Because THAT'S the more likely scenario?

Just hilarious.

Anyway,

I'd love to see some more evidence to support this theory. It definitely seems like there was a cover-up, with the police refusing to release Jack the Ripper information even to this day. So it would make sense that jack the ripper was someone of importance.

Is there any info on the Masonic symbols cut into the bodies? This is something I've never heard before....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

The Chief of Police had an alley wall secured until he personally could come wash it of whatever was painted on it...that takes stroke...and he became more and more involved with his technique until the last known victim where he spent quite a bit of time cutting her open...there are pictures of the women..none of the pics show Masonic symbols...but they could have been altered with the right connections,which he seems to have had..its possible the first was an accident or a crime of passion....then he decided he liked it....all things considered,Prince Eddie seems the most likely....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
if you look at all the deaths of prositutes from the time period around the world and read some of the injuries it amazes me how some were discarded as none ripper victims. but lets assume there were only 5 victims of the ripper, how can all the other deaths be insignificant, because if there was only 5 attributed to the ripper then it surely meant there was more than one serial killer on the loose at the time. why have the others been largely ignored? some of the injuries on other victims were just as greusome and some of the other victims were considered to be linked to eachother at the time according to the link i provided above hence even if it was not jack the ripper there were more than serial killer on the loose.

i just feel with this case, the focus on only the 5 victims could be causing other things to be overlooked or missed.

October, 1889. Flensburg, Germany. Murder and dismemberment of a prostitute. January, 1889. Managua, Nicaragua. Murder and mutilation of six prostitutes. 11 April, 1890, Hurley, Wisconsin, USA. The murder of prostitute “Lottie Morgan.” 28 April, 1890, Benthen, Germany. Murder and mutilation of a woman. 4 December, 1890. Berne, Switzerland. Murder and mutilation of “peasant girl.” 24 April, 1891, Jersey City, New Jersey, USA. Murder and mutilation of Carrie Brown. 25 October, 1891. Berlin, Germany. Murder and mutilation of prostitute Hedwig Nitsche. 31 January, 1892. New Jersey, USA. Murder of Mrs. Elizabeth Senior. 3 April, 1892. Berlin, Germany. Murder of a prostitute. 31 August, 1894. New York City, New York, USA. Murder of Mrs. Juliana Hoffman.

other muders around world in that time period. www.casebook.org...
however you look at it, there was certainly more than one ripper, did the original murders spark of copy cat style murders? or was the ripper a traveller? or is it all really unrelated to the original five.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join